• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash bros brawl is cheap when........

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
when u try to get on the board but some one jumps on ur head and u DIE......i hate that

SirKibble

Smash Champion
When playing on WarioWare.

Man, I hate that stage. I "chiseled it" just as well as the other guy, but now he's invincible, and I'm big. Don't I feel special... I'd rather be small, so at least I'd be harder to hit for the guy who can't take any damage...

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
when you only lost because your brother's final smash makes you lose one life, regardless on how bad he uses it

apperarently, the other people in this thread know exactly who im talking about as the charater and their final smash

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
When people whine and complain and call things "cheap" just because they don't have the ability get around it.

Honestly, aside from the programming anomaly known as tripping, just read a lot of these. No johns.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Dedede's infinite grab! It requires no skill!(good thing I've only gotten caught in it once. I don't plan to get caught again)

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
When you play as meta knight

when Dedede does his infinite

when it's not played on Final Destination

when you camp

(I could go on with people's complaints, but I won't.)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
when your favorite attack is c-stick

when ike is your main

when you trip

when you make this thread

when someone footstools you to death

when anyone gets the smashball.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Brawl is cheap when.....
Snake hits you from 2 feet away and gets a KO off of that.
Ike steals a kill you worked so hard to get because he fsmashed them and they were to stupid to move, dodge, shield, or smack the idiot away from them.
People don't play and other people are getting easy KOs off of them.
A spamming Pikachu wins.
Your target, who is at 120%, stands there and gets Falcon Punch'd..and it's not by you.
People are just acting stupid altogether.
You're chasing some guy who you're about to KO, he's dodging everywhere and you can't touch him, yet this SAME person stands there and practically says to EVERYONE ELSE charging their smashes HIT ME!
CPUs join a With Anyone match.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
These cookie cutter threads that start off with "(Insert statement here) when..." are getting ridiculous, stop making them.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
in response to youko some things are actually cheap in this game. what if on New Pork city u are standing someowhere and out of the blue the ultimate chimera pops out of nowhere and kills u. nobody has any control over that it just happened.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Two people hitting eachother at the same time, and both going off the top, one person going off just a bit before the other.

The other guy hits the screen while the first guy gets star KO'd, and the first guy wins.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, frankly, every thread with these fill in the blanks has to have "when you make these threads" as an answer in it.

All of the other ones do, so here:

Super smash bros brawl is cheap when people like you make these threads.

*Melee narrator voice* SUCCESS!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
my friend occasionally plays as captain falcon and only uses his b moves, claims he's not abusing them, and then says I'm abusing Kirby's final cutter if I use it 2 times in a row.

your friend insists on playing at Hyrule Temple, then goes to the bottom and gets 300 percent before they die unless you use Kirby/Meta Knight's up throw and land on the top.

your friend gets all pissed because you up-throw Kirbycided him when he was hiding in the lower part of Hyrule Temple.

your friend thinks being juggled with Kirby's up-tilt is cheap.

your friend deals claims your stealing KO's when you're in a team battle against 2 level nines and then it turns out you dished out 1000% and he only did 400.

The list could go on forever...

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
super smash bros brawl is cheap when sakurai got drunk at a party, fell all over the place, and decided to added tripping.

its also cheap when sakurai plays favorites with the character he likes or made, cough, hack, metaknight, cough...

ehh, its most especially cheap when you play people online from forums and the lag of smash f**** you up, making me look like a noob towards people that haven't really seen me play a local match. Heh, messing up my street cred...

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is cheap when one person is winning, and the other three people decide to team up against the winning guy.

It has happened to me, and it isn't fun at all. Then again it is funny when me and my friends team up against a friend of mine who screams hysterically every time we do this. We get a kick out of his scream every time. :)

No one can deny triple teaming is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom