• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
As Venus mentioned, alts will stay open for a while longer, as we need 11 additional alts as opposed to the usual 4 additional alts. Furthermore, since we need a full 11 alts, and we have not reached that, you can submit a second alt if you have already submitted one. With that being said, and after consulting with our resident Iori expert, here are my two.

Iori Alts
Since Iori is a rival in the KOF series, I thought it would be fitting to reference the other rivals in the series, and luckily he has canon alts which are likely based on them already.

Kula Diamond (Pink)

Claw Iori's 7th color in XIII. Iori would gain light blue hair, a dark pink crop top, a light pink shirt, dark purple pants and pink shoes.

Elisabeth Blanctorche (Blue)

EX Iori's 2nd color in the King of Fighters XIII. Iori would gain dark blue hair and pants, and his crop top would be a darker blue, though the color of his shirt remains intact.

Halloween spirits will end on Monday night, and fighting game/snk & Fire Emblem spirits will start once the alts for Iori and Anna are finished.​

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Would people be intrested in a moveset/smash game creation contest? Basically, every round i would give a prompt like "make a moveset for a 3ds character" or "overhaul a veteran" or something, sumbmissions would be open for like two weeks, and then i would get judges to decide a winner for the round. These things are pretty popular and fun over on gamefaqs, and i would like to bring them over to a good this site. And don't worry - i wouldn't require movesets to be near as lengthy as your average MYM moveset.
It's a thing now! https://smashboards.com/threads/smash-concept-creation-concept-sign-ups-open.515989/

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Anna Recolor

Jake (Purple)
Anna's boyfriend who people also forgot is another recurring character in the series accompany her through out their journey.

The color is based on his dialogue portrait in Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of The Emblem, all of her armor and equipment will be tainted blue while her outfit along with the cape and hair be purple.
Iori Recolor
1636261824128.png

KoF XIV/KoF for Girls (Red)
A reverse where his red pants and black crop top become black and red respectively referencing his appearance in KoF XIV but closely resembles his KoF for Girls appearance.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1636263443968.png

Shamir
Shamir would be located at the marketplace similar to how she appears in Three Houses, She's a mercenary who is a knight seen at different areas either patrolling or minding her own business.

She appears standing up top the stairs were the doors to the main hall are.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
oh no, my lawn

Conehead Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies)
Class: Advanced ★★
Type: Primary Neutral, 2 Slots
Effect: Speed ↓
  • Enhance from the Browncoat Zombie spirit
Flag Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies)
Class: Novice ★
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Critical-Health Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Mr. Game & Watch (Green), Zombie x20
  • Stage: House (Day)
  • Music Track: Loonboon
  • Match: HP (15)
  • Conditions: Defeat a horde of fighters to win, Hostile assist trophies will spawn (the horde), Certain items will spawn in large numbers (S-Flag), The enemy favors up tilt (Mr. Game & Watch)
Snorkel Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies)
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Swimmer, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Greninja (Green)
  • Stage: House (Pool)
  • Music Track: Watery Graves
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy randomly turns invisible, You have reduced buoyancy
Zomboni (Plants vs. Zombies) (if it were up to me this wouldn't be a spirit but it was voted to be a smash dungeon enemy iirc)
Class: Ace ★★★
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Ice-Floor Immunity, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Wario (Green), Captain Falcon x4 (Blood Falcon)
  • Stage: House (Pool)
  • Music Track: Watery Graves
  • Match: HP (200)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors side special, Hazard: Ice Floor, Reinforcements will spawn after the enemy is defeated, Certain items will spawn in large numbers (Fire items)
Balloon Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies)
Type: Primary Grab, 1 Slot
Effect: Weight ↓
  • Puppet Fighter: Villager (Blue)
  • Stage: House (Fog)
  • Music Track: Rigor Mormist
  • Conditions: Hazard: Strong Winds, The enemy favors up special, certain items will spawn in large numbers (Balloon)
Ra Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Fire Bar Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Isaac (Green)
  • Stage: Gerudo Valley
  • Music Track: Ancient Egypt
  • Conditions: The enemy is easily distracted by items, Certain items spawn in large numbers (Hothead)
Swashbuckler Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Improved Escape, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: King K Rool x5 (Brown)
  • Stage: Pirate Ship
  • Music Track: Pirate Seas
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Neutral Special, Certain items will spawn in large numbers (Gravity Tether
Jetpack Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Rocket Belt Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Zero Suit Samus x5 (Red)
  • Stage: Midgar
  • Music Track: WarioWare Inc.
  • Conditions: The enemy is equipped with a rocket belt, Hazard: Strong winds
Wizard Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Primary Grab
Effect: Magic Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley (Blue)
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle
  • Music Track: Midna's Lament
  • Conditions: Only Certain Pokémon will emerge from Poké Balls (Wooloo), The enemy favors Up Smash
Hunter Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: Ice Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ice Climbers (Orange)
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track: Mumbo's Mountain
  • Conditions: The enemy favors neutral special, The enemy is weak to fire, Certain items will appear in large numbers (Freezie)

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
1636269776270.png

Leonie

Leonie is one of the students of the Golden Deer house who idolizes Jeralt, Byleth's father. She would join Claude, Hilda, and Lorenz on the bridge.

Job about KOF Camoes:
Orochi (King of Fighters)

Orochi is a Villain of King of Fighters III, he was the King of Fighters until Iori defeated him and sealed him away from Iori Yagami. He is also important villain of King of Fighters series, which he appeared in KoF III and other KoF games, but not as a Villain.

He could pose on the stage like on his Artwork and his idle pose could reference his Battle Stance.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace

KOF Stadium cameo: Leona Heidern
Leona is a very important character, Heidern's adoptive daughter and one the only people who is cursed with Orochi Blood that isn't a member of the Hakkesshu (aside from Iori of course loL). She usually is a part of the Ikari Warriors team, taking on assignments from her boss (dad) and being a cool person. Sometimes the Orochi Blood triggers but that's okay because her teammates are there for her. She will use her awesome classic design from '96. She will typically appear when Ikari Team music plays, but not Ikari Warriors music. Her 100% appearance rate will be with Rumbling in the City, her first theme.
Idle pose:
Leona does her taunt from KOF XV. Adjusting her gloves
KO pose:
Leona strikes the pose she makes at the end of her special. The one where she swings her arms up and down like that. After the big vine boom sound effect.ogg

Ashen Wolves cameo

Hapi (Three Houses,,, lol)​

A mysterious girl who tries not to yawn... because they summon monsters apparently. She has a tendency to give her besties nicknames. She will appear in the Abyss part of the stage, watching along while trying to stifle a yawn. She won't actually yawn, but it does seem pretty close at times.

All the pictures are broken but I'm on my phone's hotspot right now so I'll fix that when I can

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Iori recolor (Part 2)

Claw Iori

Based on EX Iori's 10th costume in The King of Fighters XIII. He would gain saturated colors, his shirt under his crop top would be a bloodish red instead of white, his pants would be white instead of red. This recolor references base Iori's look (also called Claw Iori) in the King of Fighters XII and XIII.

f57bba7bec421cc2833942fa3a189a3c-removebg-preview.png

KOF Stadium Cameo

Shermie, Chris, & Yashiro (New Faces Team)

nft.png

Considering how close Shermie, Yashiro and Chris are, it'd be very weird and off-beat to only include one of the three, so I'm submitting all 3 lol. Shermie, Chris and Yashiro are very important characters in the King of Fighters series, especially the introductory Orochi Saga. They serve the godly entity known as Orochi, but before that, they were a just a normal band of musicians rocking their way through the world as "CYS". And then they died in KOF '97... but are now returning in XV by means I won't get into right now or else this post will be a tad longer!

All 3 will appear together when Bloody plays on the King of Fighters stadium (submitted on the Music Doc). Although they could be scattered around randomly when other songs play. This is how they'll appear.

Chris
PoseReferenceDescription
Idle Pose
Chris taps his feet on beat with his left hand on his hip while onlooking the fight in front of him. Occasionally he clicks his fingers. This animation is mostly based on his background animation in the King of Fighters '97, when he's waiting for his turn to fight.
KO Animation
Chris looks with bright eyes and stands on the tip of his toes, he raises his left hand cheerfully which was on his hip beforehand. This animation is based on his special intro with Yashiro and Shermie.

Yashiro
PoseReferenceDescription
Idle Pose
Yashiro has his arms crossed while tip-tapping his toes (I have no clue what you call this, correct me if you know). He looks on the stage with a slight smile. This animation is mostly based on his background animation in the King of Fighters '97, when he's waiting for his turn to fight.
KO Animation
Yashiro smiles and decrosses his arms, he casually salutes with his left hand. This animation is based on his special intro with Chris.

Shermie
PoseReferenceDescription
Idle Pose
Shermie has her right hand on her chin as she looks the current battle, the other hand being on the opposite hip and slightly twirls around. This animation is mostly based on his background animation in the King of Fighters '97, when she's waiting for her turn to fight.
KO Animation
Based on one of Shermie's round win animation. Shermie does a little 3-step dance, yeah she's doin it alright. Very iconic.

Three Houses Cameo

Balthus (Ashen Wolves)

A very hearty and careless man, self-proclaimed "King of Grappling". He is an inhabitant of Abyss, and a member of the Ashen Wolves. In the Cindered Shadows side story, Balthus is a main protagonist, alongside the other members of the Ashen Wolves. He also enjoys gambling and drinking, and is in debt! What a relatable character! He will appear in the Abyss part of the stage, watching along with a casual attitude and his right hand on his hip, occasionally lifting his left hand in a fist.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Three Houses Ashen Wolf Cameo

Yuri

1636306802269.png

Why should Yuri be included? Well, for one, he's the House Leader of the Ashen Wolves and thus is kind of just as important as Claude, Dimitri, or Edelgard, and two, because he has a great and visually distinct design.

He's also got an deep connection to Byleth, being only the second house leader to be able to share an S-Support with them regardless of gender.

KOF Cameo

Lucky Glauber

1636307083990.png

Lucky Glauber likes basketball. That's his character trait. He's part of "Team American Sports" in the KOF series, last appearing in The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match.

I always liked these guys, if nothing else because the sports thing gave them a unique take for a fighting game. Lucky's the only one I personally was any good with. For his default animation he is just dribbling the ball, but for his KO animation, he spins it around on his finger like the Chad he is. Plus, purple swag.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I like Yuri and all but he absolutely is not as important as the main three house leaders considering he's optional
If we're adding the portion of the stage then he might as well be, considering we're adding it at all. We have precedent here

I.E. Yuri is important to the Ashen Wolves; we're including their area, ergo, he should be there

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Hang on, there's exactly four members of the Ashen Wolves, why not just do all of them? What's the point of this job anyway?
Well who wouldn't wanna submit Aelfric?

Anyway the only idea I had for #208 was Leona so I'll just stick to #209 for now.

Job #209: Hubert von Vestra

1636318283372.png

This man is literally the closest person to Edelgard, her personal retainer and best friend, and a pretty darn important member of the plot in almost any Adrestian Empire-related moment in 3H. I have no idea how Dorothea and Petra got to be cameos and not him, and I like Dorothea and Petra! But now we can rectify this mistake.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I'm not really sure who to submit but I'd at least like to ask about the current job. Is this gonna be a voting thing, or are we just adding a bunch of extra submissions? Just out of curiosity

Anyways now that I have your attention I will now plug my thread one last time. It's starting to get going and either way SSBI is slowing down too so if you need somewhere to go after it ends please check this place out
https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-creates-an-original-fantasy-world.515870/

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Garreg Cameo: Constance

Costnace is one the four members of the Ashen Wolves, originally a lady of House Nuvelle, a family from the collapsed Adrestian Empire. She suffers from dual personality disorder when exposed to sunlight, as it reminds her of the tragedy that befell House Nuvelle. She is haughty, and somewhat rude in darker settings, yet when the sun comes out she is lethargic, apathetic, and more polite. After the collapse of House Nevelle, she moved to the Abyss, and remains hopeful to revive House Nuvelle in the future. Her Idle pose has her left hand under her chin, and her right palm facing out below her waist. For her animation, she will thrust her right arm out and yellow light will briefly appear within it.

KOF Stadium Cameo: Robert Garcia

One of the two protagonists of AOF, particularly in AOF3, Robert would join the KOF Stadium. little strange he's missing in the first place tbh. Despite his blue look having more drip imo, his classic look is more in line with the rest of the fighter's appearances. He would stand like he is here in his art. Occasionally, he will throw out a couple kicks. When the theme "His Mojo" is playing, he will appear 100% of the time as that is his theme.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hang on, there's exactly four members of the Ashen Wolves, why not just do all of them? What's the point of this job anyway?
Gasp! They caught onto me!

Adding that knowing full well we already have them seeing how Ashen Wolves has four members was just a way to allow more people to submit stuff but also perhaps elaborate on how they would act on the stage (poses and such). Otherwise, we would only have one submission. Based on what I saw, we will adding the the majority of the content that was posted. I will be going through and vetting it just in case.

Iori and Anna submissions are now finished!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job 210: Submit Alts for Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Mega Man

We are going to jump right into Alt colors/costumes for the above three.

Remember Villager actually has Alt costumes for them as it changes the face plus the shirt so please keep this in mind when submitting. There should be two alternate costumes for male Villager and female Villager. The clothes the Villagrr wears show be based on one that they get in Animal Crossing but also fulfills an unrepresented color niche.

Villager
Villager's appearance varies greatly between costumes, with differing eyes, hair, gender, clothing, and skin color. All of Villager's alternate costumes, with the exception of the yellow costume, are based on how the player may look at the start of a new game depending on how they answer questions asked by Kapp'n or Rover in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, respectively.

RedMale villager wearing a "No. 1 Shirt" as he appears in artwork for City Folk.
PinkFemale villager wearing a "Daisy Shirt" as she appears in artwork for Wild World.
YellowMale villager wearing a "Racer 6 Tee". The corresponding starting appearance in Wild World and City Folk instead sports the "Paw Tee" and a different hairstyle.
GreenFemale villager wearing a "Turnip Top".
CyanMale villager wearing a "Blue Tie-Dye Tee" as he appears in artwork for City Folk.
BlueFemale villager wearing a "Rugby Tee".
PurpleMale villager wearing a "Four-Ball Tee". He has darker skin compared to the previous game.
ChartreuseFemale villager wearing a "Yellow Bolero". She has darker skin compared to the previous game.

Wii Fit Trainer is split between the male and female variants as well so two for female WFT and two for male WFT.

Mega Man won’t have any costumes this time around and just recolors. The recolors should be based on the weapons he exhibits in Smash Bros or to occupy a color niche. Please provide what the source was and what game it comes from as well as an image to show this color variation.

Please observe this Mega Man palette to see what I mean
Mega Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPK2K78Evow
MegaManHeadSSBU.png
MegaManHeadRedSSBU.png
MegaManHeadGreenSSBU.png
MegaManHeadBrownSSBU.png
MegaManHeadCyanSSBU.png
MegaManHeadChartreuseSSBU.png
MegaManHeadOrangeSSBU.png
MegaManHeadGreySSBU.png
Blue
RedResembles his appearance when using various utility items throughout the Mega Man series, most notably Rush. It is also used for Optic Laser in Street Fighter X Mega Man.
GreenResembles his appearance when using Hyper Bomb in the original Mega Man, Leaf Shield in Mega Man 2, Search Snake in Mega Man 3, Rain Flush in Mega Man 4, Gyro Attack in Mega Man 5, Centaur Flash in Mega Man 6, Centaur Arrow in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters, Copy Vision in Mega Man & Bass, and Tornado Blow in Mega Man 9.
BrownResembles his appearance when using Metal Blade in Mega Man 2, Ring Boomerang in Mega Man 4, and Silver Tomahawk in Mega Man 6.
CyanResembles his appearance when using Gemini Laser in Mega Man 3, Skull Barrier in Mega Man 4, Crystal Eye in Mega Man 5, Blizzard Attack in Mega Man 6, Jewel Satellite in Mega Man 9, and Block Dropper in Mega Man 11.
ChartreuseResembles his appearance when using Slash Claw in Mega Man 7, Astro Crush in Mega Man 8, and Electric Shock in Mega Man V on Game Boy.
OrangeResembles his appearance when using Fire Storm in the original Mega Man, Atomic Fire in Mega Man 2, Flame Blast in Mega Man 6, Flame Sword in Mega Man 8, Wave Burner in Mega Man & Bass, Magma Bazooka in Mega Man 9, Solar Blaze in Mega Man 10, and Yoga Inferno in Street Fighter X Mega Man,
GreyResembles his appearance when using Thunder Beam in the original Mega Man, Top Spin in Mega Man 3, Thunder Wool in Mega Man 10, and Aegis Reflector in Street Fighter X Mega Man. Thanks

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Villager Recolor

New Horizon Female (Gray)

New Leaf Male (Black)
The female one will pulled straight from NH official render where her gray dress consist of 2 white and black diagonal stripe, her face of course matches the render aka ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° and her hair will be in ponytail.

The male is based on the render from New Leaf in which he wears a black shirt and brown pants, his face and hairstyle also match the render which is also similar in Mario Kart 8.
Wii Fit Recolor
Mii Maker (Pink)
Based on one of the possible color for your mii in Mii Maker.
Mega Man Recolor
1636339923973.png

Plug Ball (Pink)
Based on the color scheme of the Plug ball ability from Mega Man 9, pink haven't yet been used in one of his alt so this will do the trick.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Villager

Gray Male Villager

Blue Female Villager

Both designs are from renders for New Horizons released by Nintendo

Wii Fit Trainer

Purple Wii Fit Trainer Both Genders.

Resembles the collar of the Wii Fit pet Spirit
SSBU spirit Pet.png

Mega Man

Acid Barrier Colors (Purple)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Villager:
1636340012200.png

Craftwork Villager (Gray)

On the right of this picture, you can see a Villager with white hair and brown skin. This is the basis of this alt color, reserved for female Villagers.

Mega Man:
1636340082429.png

Double Gear System (Red & Blue)

Based on a mechanic in Mega Man 11, Mega Man gains a neon blue and neon red color scheme based on the gear colors of the Double Gear System. Depending on how you look at it, this could also be the colors of the Neon Red & Neon Blue JoyCons. Either way goes.

Wii Fit Trainer:
1636340309199.png

Ring Fit Trainee (Orange)

While not directly "Wii Fit", it is a part of a Nintendo "Fit" series. In this case, both male and female variants will get a top with bright orange tints based on the avatar character of Ring Fit Adventure, seen in promotional material.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Mega Man Alt - Black Hole Bomb (Purple)

Mega Man lacks a purple alt, so this fills that niche. Black Hole Bomb is Galaxy Man's Special Weapon, and as the only Mega Man 9 spirit in Ultimate, and with a funko pop variant based on this skin, I think its a fitting Purple alt. It's also the attack used to initiate his final smash.​

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Can I submit the concept that Yuri and Balthus will be making bets with eachother during the match, and that after someone is KO‘d you see Balthus shaking his head and giving gold to Yuri? This is a reference to their supports, in which they watch a brawl and make bets as to who wins said brawl, with Balthus always betting wrong? Like you’d see them point to the fighters and discuss the match too.

Last edited:
Mega Man Alt submittion:
Blast Man (Indigo)
Megaman's Body is Indigo, while rest is Red, which it could reference Blast Man's Color Scheme.

WFT Alt submittion:
Safety Wiimote Guy (Dark Blue)

WFTs will become Dark Blue, Referencing Wiimote Guy, who warns you about Wiimote and it also could fit in the Game.

Villager Alt submittion:
Tom Nook/Isabelle clothes

Male Villager wears Tom Nook's Clothes, while Female Villager wears Isabelle's Colors.
It's a Color Alt.
(I mean, Isabelle already Exists, but what if Villager had Isabelle's Clothes as Alt, so it could reference her.)

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Iori Alts
Massive credits to airConditioner airConditioner for the amazing stock icons, and Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto for the in game screenshots, truly epic. Huge thanks to them as well for providing KOF information needed to pick out the best alts.​
KOF '95 Default (Black)

Pic from KOF 2003
KOF XI Color 2 (Blue) Krookodilian Krookodilian

Also based on Elisabeth
KOF XI Color 10 (Maroon) Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto

Also based on Claw Iori
KOF XV Default (Red)

KOF XV Outfit 2 (Scarlet) inspired by Commander_Alph Commander_Alph

KOF XV Outfit 6 (Yellow) airConditioner airConditioner

Lot of good submissions for Iori! However there is quite a lot to clarify as well. First of all, Iori will have 8 skins for his default look from KOF '95, and 4 skins for his KOF XV coat look. The Yellow KOF XV Outfit was submitted by airConditioner airConditioner , although due to her being on a mountain, she was unable to make a post about it and dm'ed me about it instead. Nobody submitted Iori's second KOF XV outfit, although we included it since it was similar to Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 's KOF for Girls alt, which we didn't want to include since its from a dating spinoff, and the decision to include 3 of the 8 KOF98 UM alts Alph submitted. Finally, GolisoPower GolisoPower 's Terry alt was passed over due to being from a crossover game and Terry and Iori having little connection.

Furthermore, Air is working on compiling the stage cameos, so those will be out likely at some point tonight. SNK and fighting game spirits will open up tomorrow morning, and Halloween spirits will close tonight.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you so much Krookodilian Krookodilian , airConditioner airConditioner , and Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto !!

I really like the idea of Iori having alternate costumes representing his different appearances.

So we will continue to add any further Alt costumes for Villager, Mega Man, and Wii Fit. We can’t 100% confirm they will all be added but we will make sure They are well balanced out. We are continuing to the next job which is…

Job 211: Submit Smash Dungeon Enemies

So we will be adding our final list of Smash Dungeon enemies. These enemies will be from series that are lacking in representation. Like, we have four Minecraft enemies but zero Crash Bandicoot ones lol.

Please submit up to 3 enemies from the following franchises:
  • Kirby
  • Kid Icarus
  • Splatoon
  • Zelda
  • Pikmin
  • Xenoblade
  • Astral Chain
  • Megaman
  • Bayonetta
  • Final Fantasy
  • Banjo-Kazooie
Next, along with the above submissions, please submit an enemy from either Crash Bandicoot or Kingdom Hearts.

These franchises doesn’t have a rep yet so I want to really focus on them. We are submitting between 2-6 total. You can submit the following:
  1. An enemy from the above list plus from either Crash or Kingdom Hearts (2)
  2. Two enemies from the above list plus from either Crash or KH (3)
  3. Three enemies from the above list plus from either Crash or KH
  4. Three enemies from the above list plus from both Crash and KH
Or any combination of these, as long as we have a submission from the top list plus a second submissions from Crash and/or Kh

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 211:

Enemy #1: Guldo
1636421639397.png

No, not that one...THIS one:
1636421662030.png

Guldo (Xenoblade Chronicles 2):

Enemies only found in the Land of Morytha, Guldos are undead-like beings that were the result of humans attempting to replace their brain cells with that of Core Crystals for immortality. In Smash, Guldos do one of the following:
  • Arm Swipe: Exactly what it says. Deals 9% damage and low knockback.
  • Elemental Absorb: Absorbs a major element of your chosen fighter, making its Arm Swipe attack deal equivalent damage to its victim. For example, if it uses Elemental Absorb on Inkling, its attacks will deal Ink damage, whose color is distinguished by being a midnight blue to match its skin.
  • Elemental Beam: Can only be used after using Elemental Absorb. Guldos will fire a burst of elemental energy from its bigger arm, dealing normally 10% for most, but dealing lesser if the element is of a more complex variety like Inkling's Ink or Joker's Curse effect.
  • Elemental Bomb: An attack that damages itself, but is equivalent of a Bomber Item. Normally deals 24% damage and high knockback, but will deal less for more complex elements.

Enemy #2:
1636422234621.png

Nebula (Xenoblade Chronicles):

A living cloud of ether, Nebulae are gaseous enemies with high damage resistance. They have 20 HP, but they take 0.2x damage. Nebulae can attack by floating into a player for 8% damage, or if push comes to shove, they will self-destruct for 30% damage.

Nebulae also come in the following elements, which affects their self-destruct attack:
  • Water: Blue nebulae that deal Water damage. Self-destruct puts players to sleep for a short time.
  • Ice: Cyan nebulae that freeze on hit. Self-destruct slows down movement speed.
  • Wind: Green nebulae that have windboxes on hit. Self-destruct deals higher knockback.
  • Earth: Orange nebulae that buries players on hit. Self-destruct meteor smashes.
  • Fire: Red Nebulae that deal Fire damage. Self-destruct bypasses all shields.
  • Lightning: Yellow nebulae that deal Electrical damage. Self-destruct inflicts a powerful paralysis effect.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot!

Enemy 3:
1636426140044.png

Lab Assistant (Crash Bandicoot):

Mainstay enemies in the franchise, Lab Assistants will stand around carrying two beakers of chemicals, which it will through at nearby fighters for 14% explosive damage and high knockback. They have very little health. Defeat them in combat, and their bodies will hone in on the nearest enemy for 6% damage, just like in Crash 4, complete with the cartoony "POW!" noise from the game when you beat them!

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
download (4).jpeg

Pikmin
Gatling Groink
These Pikmin 2 enemies are completely immune to frontal attacks, meaning you have to attack the backsides to defeat it, they attack by shooting multiple explosive pellets, some also attack from the background by raining down more explosive pellots.

download (5).jpeg

Ride Armor
Mega Man
These Mega Man X enemies ride in giant suits of armor that gives them the abilty to dash very fast with rocket feet and do a slow rocket jump, there are three colors with a different weapon. Red ones attack by punching, blue ones attack by shooting with plasma guns on their hands, and yellow ones have a beam sword and can fly.

download (6).jpeg

Mr Frosty
Kirby
Mr Frosty bounds back and forth before pulling a block of ice and pushing it toward the player. Smooth ice cubes simply push the player, but spiked ice cubes explode causing a freezing effect. They also tend to charge toward in a rush attack.

download (7).jpeg

Sheild Tribesman
Crash Bandicoot
This tribal villager has a large heavy sheild that it pulls out in front and above himself, this sheild will cause the player to take small damage and bounce back if they collide, the trick is to jump over the tribesman as it moves his sheild slowly so you can attack the unguarded area.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Kirby Enemy 1: Poppy Bros Jr.

It just hops in place, slightly moving to the side. Oh, and it throws bombs which explode into a firework explosion. A fairly simple and even kinda weak enemy, but it can be dangerous if you're not careful.

Kirby Enemy 2: Sir Kibble

Another simple enemy, it just stays in place and throws its cutter.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1636423181146.png

Orne(Kid Icarus)
I submitted this enemy a while back when i additioned the Egg Pawn, so why not resubmit it again, This enemy's presence can be noted from an eerie 8-bit tune when it notices you it rows with skulls coming out from it's mouth chasing you at a fast pace, one hit is an insta-kill.

1636423240378.png

Sniper Joe(Mega Man)
This Classic Mega Man Enemy keeps itself protected with his shield while also firing pallets at opponents leaving 5% damage, when he lowers his shield down take advantage of it and put this green suited robot out of commission.

1636423287847.png

Napper(Banjo Kazooie)
The Napper, a ghost who was entrusted by Gruntilda to keep a jiggy. this huge green ghoul will be in one place, he will have a treasure chest inside his stomach to keep safe of, he can't be hurt by physical attacks so projectiles and melee weapons could only do him good(With Banjo & Kazooie you could use the wonderwing to insta-kill him).

Napper sleeps most of the time, though attack him will cause napper to attempt at lunging the player dealing with 30% damage to the player, when he is KO'D he vanishes away.

1636423385635.png

Bronto Burt(Kirby)
Bronto Burt usually flies away when you get close to it, but when it attacks it'll ram towards opponents leaving them with 10% damage.

1636423421485.png

Large Body(Kingdom Hearts)
This Big Heartless Enemy will charge first with it's Belly dealing 10% damage, you can attack it from behind though be wary it'll unleash a shockwave from jumping.

1636423492230.png

Reaper & Reapette(Kid Icarus)
A Tall Reaper roams around the area holding onto it's entrusted Scythe, When it spots opponents it starts to freak out this changes the music into a silly 8-bit track. The Reaper summons tiny little versions of itself floating around the area and chasing opponents they deal less damage though, But if you get closer to the reaper to attack it the reaper will slash it's scythe sending players far off off the screen while leaving 40% damage.

1636423515114.png

HUM-C-84DF5-00(Astral Chain)
This Chimera of the Astral Plane will strike with it's sword like arm dealing15% damage towards the player and shield itself to counter players attacking, at points it'll charge towards the player which can be countered(Only works for a 5% chance).

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
NeoShadow (Kingdom Hearts series)
1636427576014.png

Neoshadow Heartless will wander around in groups of three to five, and tend to attack one after another, being highly aggressive. They can sink into the floor, becoming invulnerable temporarily, jump high and perform spin attacks in the air, attack fighters with their dark claws after charging at fighters, and even grab fighters' legs while sunk into the ground (still invulnerable). If not defeated quickly, they'll summon more of their own ranks to swarm the player!

Octosniper (Splatoon series)

1636427882470.png

Octosnipers will be stationary enemies, but they are difficult to sneak up on and occassionally come equipped with large shields to cover their vulnerability from the front. A large red sniper beam will illuminate where they aim, and they will auto-seek to players they've spotted in their sights (though they cannot see through walls, floors, or ceilings). They only have a single attack: A long-distance ink snipe, but it does considerable damage and coats the fighter in ink, making them take additional damage and knockback, exactly as Inkling/Octoling's ink works!

Grace & Glory (Bayonetta series)
1636428169700.png

Grace and Glory always appear as a duo, so if you spot one, the other won't be far behind! Grace (crimson fire) and Glory (blue lightning) have nearly identical movesets, but Grace's moves are slower and wider than Glory's. They can extend their claws to attack fighters from longer distances, and if one of them is at low health, it will fall back and prepare its unique attack. Grace's unique attack is a slow flaming tornado spin, which can be easily dodged. In Glory's unique attack, it sends an electrical charge in a small circular area around itself that can be dodged or jumped over.

Swooping Snitchbug (Pikmin series)
1636428417189.png

Snooping Snitchbugs are fairly east to dispatch, but are quite irritating, as they fly around, nabbing players and attempting to drop them into a pit (they'll hold on longer if the lighter the fighter, but you can mash out), or even more annoying, will swipe your items/powerups, and fly away with them, never to be seen again. Darn!

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Tentakook (Splatoon)

The Tentakook would run away from the player dropping splat bombs in its wake.

Gunvolt (Mega Man X)

Gunvolt's would stand still and either shoot 2 missiles at a player or send a wave of sparks at a player

Malboro (Final Fantasy)

The Malboro would bite the player and use Bad Breath which gives the player every negative status effect

Bratgirl (Mind Over Mutant)

Bratgirls would pull out a megaphone that they would scream into that stuns nearby players

Invisible (Kingdom Hearts)

Invisible KH.png

Invisibles are some of the most powerful enemies in Kingdom Hearts 1

They would slash with their sword and occasionally they would slam their sword into the ground and become a dark ring of fire that surrounds a player and slowly close in. once the ring closes in the player targeted would take big damage, The invisible would then go back to their sword. The Ring Of Fire can be rolled or jumped out of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom