• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here’s our timeframe

- LoL spirit submissions
-1 Mii costumes (5-6)
- Title for the bundle
-Collection of Spirit Event, Online Tournaments, SmashSpace content
  • Echo pass 2
  • DLC music pass
  • 2nd to last DLC fighter

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Well, if we're going another music DLC pass for a different series. How about a double music DLC pack that include songs from Miku and said different series together?

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1664467855169.png
Miss Fortune
Master Spirit
Type: Other
Function: Miss Fortune, as a Master Spirit, gathers "Spirit Bounties", allowing the player to take on only one of three Legend Class Spirits. Upon defeating a Legend Class Spirit, you gain that Spirit as well as extreme rewards, and the Bounty goes into cooldown. These Spirit Bounties rotate between Legend Class Spirits every day.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Probably some notable Spirits includes:

Ekko
Jinx
Darius
Fiddlesticks
Zyra
Vex
Sett
Seraphine
Vi
Ashe
Kai'sa
Blitzcrank
Caitlyn
Kayn
Yasuo

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Jinx (League of Legends)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack, 2 slots
Effect: Explosive Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: Sami (Kula)
  • Stage: Raccoon City
  • Music Track:
  • Match: HP
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is armed with a Steel Diver
    • The enemy has an Assist Trophy (Jinx)
    • Bob-ombs occasionally drop
Yasuo (League of Legends)
Class: Ace
Type: Support Attack, 1 slots
Effect: Killing Edge Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Takamaru (Blue)
  • Stage: Gaur Plains
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Strong winds will occasionally blow.
    • The enemy is armed with a Killing Edge.
Nexus (League of Legends)
Class: Legend
Type: Support Defense, 1 slots
Effect: Double Assist (Start the battle with two random Assist Trophies)
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant :ultkrool: (Blue), Ahri, :ultpichu:, :ultcorrin:, :ultmiiswordfighter:, :ultbayonetta:
  • Stage: Summoner’s Rift
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The main enemy is motionless.
    • The enemy has increased attack overall.
    • Reinforcements will appear during battle.
    • Defeat the main fighter to win.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If we don’t get more spirits in 12 hours, I’ll be choosing them then. We will then move to our next job.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Honestly it's probably just that the majority of the users base don't know about/ don't care about league.

I know a little bit but I'm bad at doing spirits.
i watched Arcane and Jinx's Death Battle episode for information on characters, the rest were interaction videos based on the show.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok everyone! I will begint o compile a list of Spirits that will appear in our Spirit Board.

We will begin with....

League of Legends Mii Costume Ideas

We will be adding a League of Legends Mii Costume, Depending on the submissions and results, I am prepared to accept between one or two costumes from this series. As per usual, please indiciate who the costume is based off on, it's mii fighter class, and how the costume might affect the Mii fighter's equipment such a the sword or arm cannon.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1664557817249.png

Yasuo (Mii Swordfighter)
One of the more popular characters in League of Legends, Yasuo is a Skirmisher-class character and a master of the blade. In Smash, the Mii Swordfighter gains a wig based on Yasuo's hari and an outfit based on Yasuo's gear and sword.

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Master Yi: Swordfighter

Master Yi is a pretty popular swordsman in LoL at lower ranks. Also his goggles would make a great mii hat.

View attachment 361620
Yasuo (Mii Swordfighter)
One of the more popular characters in League of Legends, Yasuo is a Skirmisher-class character and a master of the blade. In Smash, the Mii Swordfighter gains a wig based on Yasuo's hari and an outfit based on Yasuo's gear and sword.
I never nom him specifically because he's already creatable in SSBU as a Mii. Good to see someone else had the same idea.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for submitting content!

Here are the submissions for League of Legend Mii costumes.

View attachment 361620
Yasuo (Mii Swordfighter)
View attachment 361622
Vi
A reconizble character due to her role in Arcane. Would be a brawler.

Caitlyn
Mii Gunner
This replaces the arm cannon with the rifle she carries albeit slightly smaller on comparison to her body b
Master Yi: Swordfighter

Master Yi is a pretty popular swordsman in LoL at lower ranks. Also his goggles would make a great mii hat.

I never nom him specifically because he's already creatable in SSBU as a Mii. Good to see someone else had the same idea.
You can vote here for them…
Click this link

Here is our next Mii costume job!

Considering that League of Legends was originally based on Warcraft III back in the day…

Submit a Mii Costume from either Warcraft, Starcraft, or Diablo

We had an Overwatch Spirit Event earlier hence why I didn’t include Overwatch in this grouping but, also, these three make up the traditional Blizzard lineup which I feel is important for this job since it’s pointing back to League’s foundations. As always, please provide the name, picture, class and how the Mii costume is affected.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I find it funny how there is like 4 different companies involved with this 1 fun fact.

DOTA was a Warcraft III mod

LoL was made and then DOTA was bought by Valve

Anyways

Arthas

It would specifically be Death Knight Arthas and he would be a swordfighter the costume is the helmet and armor with Frostmourne.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1664646721264.png

Terran Marine (StarCraft) (Mii Gunner)
This suit of power armor belongs to a Marine, a unit that can be created when you play as the Terrans. In Smash, the costume composes of a Buzz Lightyear-style helmet that can be open or shut based on settings in the customization. The costume itself can be changed based on the Mii's color, and the weapon in question is the standard-issue C-14 Impaler rifle.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sarah_Kerrigan_(StarCraft)_in_Zerg_form.png

Sarah Kerrigan (Gunner)

A central villian from Starcraft. She'd be a Gunner as she used Guns in her past appearances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will keep submissions for Mii Costumes open a while longer. Here are the results of our League of Legends costumes:

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Yasuo1 (2)35
Vi4 (8)210
Master Yi000
Caitlyne1 (2)13

The clear winner for this Mii Costume is Vi! I decided to only include one Mii Costume considering Vi domindated most of the votes.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright everyone! Thank you for the submissions! Please note that we have a veteran Mii costume voting going on as well so please vote for which one you would like to include in this wave.

View attachment 361663
Thrall - Warcraft - Swordfighter
The mii's head will turn green and get Thrall's ears, fangs and hair, the mii will also get Thralls armor and hammer like in the picture.
I find it funny how there is like 4 different companies involved with this 1 fun fact.

DOTA was a Warcraft III mod

LoL was made and then DOTA was bought by Valve

Anyways

Arthas

It would specifically be Death Knight Arthas and he would be a swordfighter the costume is the helmet and armor with Frostmourne.
View attachment 361668
Terran Marine (StarCraft) (Mii Gunner)
This suit of power armor belongs to a Marine, a unit that can be created when you play as the Terrans. In Smash, the costume composes of a Buzz Lightyear-style helmet that can be open or shut based on settings in the customization. The costume itself can be changed based on the Mii's color, and the weapon in question is the standard-issue C-14 Impaler rifle.
View attachment 361687
Diablo, the Lord of Terror

Just imagine having a minature version of this monster running around battlefield. This Mii Costume would be a mii brawler.
View attachment 361685
Sarah Kerrigan (Gunner)

A central villian from Starcraft. She'd be a Gunner as she used Guns in her past appearances.

Please vote for your favorite Blizzard Mii costume

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This will be our last Mii Costume submission outside of the veteran Mii Costumes

Submit a Mii Costume from a Cute Video Game Character

We’ve had some good Mii costumes in but I want tk highlight on some cuter sources for Mii costumes. This must be from a video game character but has a cute, cuddly, adorable, mascot’y design. This cute factor can also be the more feminine cute such as Ashley or a cute animal. Submissions can be third or first party.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Jowlz (Dogz) (Brawler)

I was gonna submit a Nintendog for this, but I feel a Dogz dog could be more realistically imagined as a biped and would be less awkward to fight. He would be rendered as 2D spheres moving in a 3D plane like the original Dogz games (and its fighting-themed predecessor, Ballz 3D) - the spheres always face forwards regardless of camera angle, kinda like Cloud's limit break.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess I have no choice then.

Paimon (Genshin Impact) | Fantendo - Game Ideas & More | Fandom

Paimon (Genshin Impact)

Love or hate the game. Genshin Impact is one of the most popular money-making gacha game of 2020 and it still got a big following to this day. For this exact job, I will submit Paimon as a Mii Brawler outfit since she is one of the main characters of the game with the purpose of being a cute annoying mascot of the game itself. Plus it be funny to see a Mii Fighter fighting in a Genshin outfit in general.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1664740466017.png
1664740530335.png

Notte (Dragalia Lost)
The mascot of the soon-to-be discontinued mobile game, Dragalia Lost, Notte the Fairy is a character that starts as a "moral support" character, but later on becomes capable of combat. In Smash, this is a Mii Swordfighter costume that takes the costume from the normal form, consisting of her hair as a wig or the dress and wings as the outfit, and the sword from her Metamorphosis form.

Would've submitted the Warrior Jars from Elden Ring, but that one's a bit...debatable...

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I forgot to do a job along with this one…

Submit a Title for this DLC Bundle

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Since Teemo isn't eligible and Paimon is already here:

Luna from Shadowverse/Princess Connect: Re Dive. Brawler Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom