• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Here is my item suggestions

Pal Pills (Super Paper Mario)
Status
This item has a unique function, touching this item will temporarily create tiny duplicates of the person who touched them that follow the fighter, they copy there every move and as such you can use these to easily trap and combo foes, in exchange however they are very weak attackers and are easy to launch, plus after 10 seconds they disappears

Palm Tree Sapling (Animal Crossing)
Hybrid (Throwing/Terrain)
they start out as little potted palm tree saplings, they can be picked and tossed like any other item for decent damage, however there main gimmick is that once they land they grow into a Palm Tree, as a Palm Tree the palm fronds can be used as a platform, the platform size is comparable to the platforms on battlefield for a size comparison, occasionally they also grow bananas or durians, bananas heal hp like food but durians act as a weaker soccer ball (a reference to the Sunshine durians) the Palm Tree lasts for 45 seconds before it wilts of if someone hits it with a few smash attack and sends it flying, if that happens it becomes a battering item where the log can bury a player if it connects

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I have changed my original Wisp Capsule submission due to redundancy with the shield monitor
Poseidon Cannon

This is a Shooting item

This is a cannon from Kid Icarus Uprising and this cannon shoots a Three round burst of slow moving Watery projectiles that explode after a few seconds that deal damage and knockback. Charging the shot by holding the A button deals more damage and creates a stream of water that deals a lot of upwards knockback.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Throwing Item: Confidant (Persona series)

(Item takes the appearance of a tarot card, as seen above. It can come in different designs, but it's hard to notice in normal gameplay and doesn't change anything functionally).
This item only works in FFA matches with 4 or more people. When thrown, it will fly forward very fast, and despawn after traveling the length of FD. If it hits an opponent, the two of you will become a team for 20 seconds! You cannot hurt each other during this time, and points gained by either player are given to the both of you. You can even share stocks if one person is eliminated before the 20 seconds ends.

I may edit this post to include a second item later.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job #79

Battering: Goku's Staff (Yuyuki)

(I couldn't find a solo image of it so here it is in Goku's Spirit)

Taking a page from Lip's Stick, I'm suggesting another lesser known character's signature weapon to be an item in Smash before they become playable. Goku's Staff functions as a normal battering item for tilts and dash attacks, but for smash attacks, it grows in length, potentially giving it the longest reach. To further differentiate it from the Beam Sword, Goku's Staff takes some inspiration from the Kirby games, replacing the fighter's up and down smash attacks as well (up extends the staff upwards, while down has the fighter hold it horizontally to attack on both sides). Goku's Staff would be more representation of Nintendo's history and deep library of franchises, whilst simultaneously functioning as a lawyer-friendly way to add a famous pop culture weapon in a way that still fits (like the Beam Sword and Motion Sensor Bomb).

Hybrid (Throwing/Trap): Oil Drum (Wrecking Crew)

Remember those oil drums with googly eyes from the Wrecking Crew stage? I propose they be expanded into a full item. The oil drum would spawn as just that, an oil drum, and would have the same weight and properties of barrels. However, if thrown, it won't break, and contains no items. Instead, it's meant to be thrown at people, who'll be trapped in the drum like in the stage. However, the drum still keeps its barrel-like properties, meaning it can be grabbed and thrown, or attacked, sending the drum (and the fighter within) rolling like a barrel into other opponents. How long the fighter is stuck inside depends on their damage. Fighters in midair keep their momentum when trapped so no cheap "throw a barrel at someone and watch them plummet" kills.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 79

I noticed you didn't list items that summon other characters, such as the Pokeballs and ATs, so I'm going to submit one for here. If we're not doing those then I'll pick a new one.

Item 1 - Buddy Phone(Mario Party)

The Buddy Phone functions in the same way as it does in the Mario Party series. When you pick it up it summons a fighter to assist you just like an AT, but instead it brings in a fighter from the playable roster. They'll run around a bit and fight before using their final smash and leaving. They can also be KO'd like a normal fighter would.

Don't really have anything for the 2nd one right now. If I think of something else I'll add another one

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job 79

I noticed you didn't list items that summon other characters, such as the Pokeballs and ATs, so I'm going to submit one for here. If we're not doing those then I'll pick a new one.

Item 1 - Buddy Phone(Mario Party)

The Buddy Phone functions in the same way as it does in the Mario Party series. When you pick it up it summons a fighter to assist you just like an AT, but instead it brings in a fighter from the playable roster. They'll run around a bit and fight before using their final smash and leaving. They can also be KO'd like a normal fighter would.

Don't really have anything for the 2nd one right now. If I think of something else I'll add another one
I wanted to avoid one items that summons characters as we already included Boss Spheres and the Beribalik that summons FE characters. Having three new items that summons charqcters seems a bit overkill to me.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #79:
Shooting Item: Widget Gun (Rhythm Heaven Series)
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 12.54.05 AM.png
Built to Scale is one of the most iconic Rhythm Heaven minigames, being present in every RH game, yet has so far been unrepresented in Infinite, not making an appearance in Barista's moveset, as an assist trophy, or even as a spirit. The Widget Gun solves this problem! The Widget gun will be a smaller version of the red spring found in the Built to Scale minigame, and will fire Widgets at the opponent. The Special Mechanic that the Widget gun uses will be shared with Barista's moveset, with a timed second input mechanic. When pressing A once, the gun will begin to contract, and slowly start shaking more and more violently, before turning a deep red, like it does in Built to Scale, signaling its ready to be fired. There will also be an audio cue to assist in the timing.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 1.17.10 AM.png
If the A button is not pressed a second time, or is mistimed, only the red rod will be fire out. This will not deal much knockback or damage, slightly less than that of the Ray Gun. However if the A button is pressed with the correct timing, then a red rod with both nuts attached will be fired. This will have a much larger hitbox, and will deal around ~15% and have quite impressive knockback, slightly less than that of the fully charged Super Scope.
Widgets_3DS.png

(Official art of the widgets for reference)

Status Item: Rocky Helmet (Pokémon Series)
Rocky_Helmet.png
When Picked up, a small helmet will appear on the heads of the characters, similar to the mushroom and flower effects. All contact damage dealt by an opponent will have 1/4 of the percent dealt back to the opponent, with no knockback. Projectiles will not have damage dealt back on the opponent. the Pokémon series has so much potential, yet the only item it has in Smash is the Pokéball. While a lot of effort goes into the Pokéball mons, large parts of the pokemon series such as items (and trainers) go largely unrepresented, so the Rocky Helmet is an attempt to somewhat address this issue. A lot of the Pokémon items translate pretty easily into Smash as well, so it's not a stretch to imagine it, or other Pokémon items, functioning well.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Master Spirits. We will just be including one this time but, if it fits the criteria next time, you may resubmit it.

Results compiled by Krookodilian Krookodilian

Morgana Jomosensual Jomosensual 13
Gouken Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 9
Llama and the Traveling Traveler BowserKing BowserKing 3
Gearmo Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 3
Goombella Yiptap Yiptap 20
Rugal Bernstein Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 9
Zenkichi Hasegawa @GamingGryffindor 7
Manuela cashregister9 cashregister9 8
Gatekeeper Trio Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 21

Reminder that this Spirit is a Shop Spirit which allows players purchase content newly introduced in Smash Infinite. We will be holding future Master Spirit submissions focusing on other aspects such as Explorations, Training, and Dojo/Styles so please keep your submissions on hand, tweak them, or try other ones.

We will continue to submit Items for 10 more hours so please do so if you have yet to.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #80: Please submit 2 Enemies for our Mode, Smash Dungeon

Smash Dungeon is one of our new modes that was submitted a while back by MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456 but something we never fully fleshed out....until now. As our April Direct is nearing, I feel it’s high time we started adding some content and what better place to start than to begin with enemies!

To freshen up on Smash Dungeon,
Throwing my hat into the ring for a new possible mode:

Smash Dungeon
Somewhat based on the "Tower of Smash" leak for Smash 4 many years back, this would be a single or multiplayer mode in a similar vein to Smash Run and Smash Tour, essentially being a replacement for both. It's a roguelike mode in which you and other players must battle your way through randomly-generated floors, defeating enemies to collect items before making your way to the boss of each floor. Items are similar to those found in Smash Tour, but grant you permanent passive buffs. These can be collected by defeating enemies, clearing challenging platforming sections, out on the ground, or shopping at vendors you can find on every floor. Enemies encountered hail from various Nintendo franchises like Smash Run, and also reintroduces the Subspace Army as foes you can fight. Bosses are also randomly generated, some that are also encountered in Classic Mode, others completely unique to Smash Dungeon. The dungeons can also be themed after various series, such as Mario castles, The Legend of Zelda temples, Eggman's bases from Sonic, dungeons from Persona, and many more. There would also be options, such as a difficulty setting for enemies, a slider for how often they spawn, how often power-ups appear, how many floors there are or if it's endless and players play to see how far they go, etc. Lastly, there would also be online play, allowing players to create rooms like Battle Arenas and play the mode together.

The only issue I can see with this is the multiplayer aspect when playing on one Switch, but I'm sure there can be workarounds for that.
In order to quicken the pace and include enough content for the Direct, everyone is permitted to submit two characters: a new enemy to Infinite and a returning enemy from Subspace Emissary or Smash Run. It has to be both; it can’t be two new enemies or two returning ones.

When adding a new enemy, please pull from the current universe library or, in the case of first party, from those represented by a stage, spirit, assist trophy, and so on. Please indicate what series the enemy is from, what kind of attacks/ability the enemy may have, and a little bit about the enemy. Third party series not represented by a character (Monster Hunter, Shovel Knight, Ghouls n Goblins, etc) are not eligible during this job.

When adding a returning enemy, please avoid duplicates. Please check the thread to ensure someone did not submit the one you plan to submit. Please indiciate if it’s from Subspace or from Smash Run, what kind of attack the enemy does and if they gain a new one for Smash Dungeon, and a little bit why this enemy deserves to return.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #80
New: Duck

The duck is a passive enemy that flies around, similar to Souflee but easier to catch. It has a few unique traits: it gets faster the longer it remains uncaught, and must make a safe landing to the ground to grant its stat bonuses (so no landing on lava or spikes for example, it also has fall damage if hit from a very high place - though most players likely wouldn't even find out about that last part) - the loading screen tips exposit that the duck only gives stat boosts as a sign of respect and doesn't take kindly to being burned alive. It is rendered in 8-bit to distinguish it from its half-playable counterpart

Last edited:

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Are there any enemies already in this mode, or are we starting from 0?

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 79:
Hybrid (Status/Shooting): Cannon Box (Super Mario series)

the Cannon Box from Super Mario 3D World. Equipping it will have it appear on your head, you will then constantly shoot cannon balls at your opponents until it disappears. The Cannon Box is far from the most iconic Mario item, but Cannons in general have been a reaccuring hazard in many Mario games, and this is one of the few Mario items that wouldn't just be a recovery option and wouldn't require a full suit. How will characters like Ridley fit inside it you ask? Well it will increase in size.

Explosive: Bomb Rocks (Pikmin series)

this one is pretty simple, you activate it, through throwing it or interacting with it in any other way, and it will sit stationary until it explodes, the explosion isn't too big, but big enough to do some damage. I think it should be included because the Pikmin series is lacking in items, with only one item and one assist trophy. It is also one of the more important items in the Pikmin series, and shows up in every game

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job 79:
Hybrid (Status/Shooting): Cannon Box (Super Mario series)

the Cannon Box from Super Mario 3D World. Equipping it will have it appear on your head, you will then constantly shoot cannon balls at your opponents until it disappears. The Cannon Box is far from the most iconic Mario item, but Cannons in general have been a reaccuring hazard in many Mario games, and this is one of the few Mario items that wouldn't just be a recovery option and wouldn't require a full suit. How will characters like Ridley fit inside it you ask? Well it will increase in size.

Explosive: Bomb Rocks (Pikmin series)

this one is pretty simple, you activate it, through throwing it or interacting with it in any other way, and it will sit stationary until it explodes, the explosion isn't too big, but big enough to do some damage. I think it should be included because the Pikmin series is lacking in items, with only one item and one assist trophy. It is also one of the more important items in the Pikmin series, and shows up in every game
Wrong job number.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Wrong job number.
nope.
While we wait for Reveal Trailer submissions (if we get one)

Job #79: Submit Two Items from any of the current Franchises

Items are typically broken down into categories such as shooting, battering, status, etc. We aim to include one new item for each category to showcase in our upcoming April Smash Direct. To keep the submissions from eclipsing each other, I decided to limit two items per user with these two items having to belong to a different category. For example, please submit one item in the Explosive category and one in the Healing category. It can be from any of the current series as well as any first-party franchise represented via Stage, Spirit, or Assist Trophy/Pokemon.

Here are the following categories:

Battering (Examples includes Firebar, Home-run Bat)
Explosive (Examples includes X-Bomb, Smart Bomb, Bomb-omb)
Throwing (includes Boomerang, Bumper)
Status (includes Super Leaf, Metal Box, Timer)
Shooting (Includes Ray Gun, Superscope, Staff)
Healing (includes Healing Field, Heart Container)
Hybrid (Includes Evil Ramblin' Mushroom (Shooting/Status), Black Hole, Pitfall Seed, & Beehive (throwing/trap)

I know these aren't the official categories found in the SSBwiki but these are ones that will probably help round off our roster of items quite well. Again, two submissions per user and these two submissions must be from different categories. Please indicate which category these items will appear in, its purpose and what it does, and a little bit why it deserves to be included in Smash along with other iconic items such as the Heart Container, Screw Attack, and Star Rod.
the enemy job should be job 80

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Smash Dungeon Enemy

The Ganados / Majinis
(Resident Evil)

This is probably the closest thing we can get for an RE zombie without it being too grotesque and luckily Resident Evil 4 and 5 provided an alternative in the form of the Ganado and Majini, the name given to the victim of the Plaga parasite, unlike normal zombies however Ganados and to an extent, Majinis from outside look less undead but grow increasingly aggressive when they see trespasser on sight, attacking them with an armed with tools and immense durability and strength.

As an enemy they take on the appearance of the common village people and Town Majinis that you encounter eye-to-eye for the first time. They only attack the opponent if you got spotted if they appear on the screen which indicated by their voice, screaming at you (in Spanish and Swahili) and charge at you in a group of 5. The best way to avoid them is from above and below or outrun them as fast as you could. Considering their behavior is the same I'll put both of them in as some sort of variation to one another as their origin tied together.

Additionally there will be a variation of the Ganado and Majini but far more weaker in the form of Plaga A and Cephalo, they have a chance to appear as one of the people of the group

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’ve never played a Kirby game but here’s my item submission:

Explosive - Timed Dynamite

When thrown, it will start a countdown timer from 10. Once it reaches ten, it will then explode. Hitting it quickens the timer. It may not be the most iconic item from the Kirby series but it would prove to be interesting in group Snashes.

Healing - Phoenix Down

Honestly, I’m surprised this wasn’t included before in our last item inclusion. Holding onto this feather prior to dying doesn’t result in a loss of stock or point awarded to the Ko’er. In the case of Stamina Matches, holding onto the down upon reaching 0% resets the Hp to

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Witch (Minecraft)
1616860881821.png

Witches are somewhat uncommon mobs in Minecraft, which make an appearance in the Smash Dungeon. Witches can throw a variety of potions at both you, other enemies, or even drink it themselves. These include...

Potion of Harming - This potion damages upon contact, dealing decent damage and knockback. The witch targets players when using this potion.
Potion of Poision - This potion poisions upon contect, dealing gradual damage over time. The witch targests players with this potion
Potion of Healing - This potion heals upon contact. The witch targets fellow enemies and can drink it herself.
Potion of Strength - This potion strengthens foes upon contact. The witch targets fellow enemies, but will not drink it itself.
Potion of Invisibility - The rarest potion, those afflicted by it turn invisible. The witch targets fellow enemies, but might spawn with it's effects.

The witch is a little more durable than the average enemy, but not by a ridiculous margin. If you kill the witch when in the process of throwing or drinking a potion, it will drop it, allowing you to use it. You can either throw or drink it, but there's little reason to drink a harming or poision potion. You can also reflect potions.

Gulpin (Pokemon)
1616862344915.png

In Smash Run, former Pokeball Pokemon Gastly and Koffing could be encountered, I wanted to do something simmilar and Gulpin seemed like the best choice. This poision-type from the Hoenn region copies it's Brawl behavior, eating an enemy it comes close to. This deals persistent damage, and other enemies could take advantage of the situation, dealing even more damage. Gulpin spits you out after around 5 seconds, but this will almost never kill. A Witch potion thrown at a Gulpin who is eating a foe will affect the Gulpin, and Witches know not to throw harmful potions in this situation.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 80:

New Enemy: Motobug (Sonic series)

The Motobug is probably the most iconic Sonic Badnik, (except Metal Sonic if you count him) being essentially the Sonic equivelent to the Goomba. the Motobug will normally just walk around aimlessly, but when the Motobug sees a fighter, they will charge up in place, before dashing towards with increased speed, they're a pretty easy enemy to deal with, but one I feel should be there

Returning Enemy: Goomba (Super Mario series)

argueably the face of video game enemies, we have the Goomba. Appearing in both Smash Run, the Subspace Emmisary, and even Melee's adventure mode, these guys are stable Smash enemies, so including them here only makes sense.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Job #80: New: Pixie (SMT/Persona)
1616855422482.png

If we're adding
dungeons from Persona
we might as well have a Persona enemy, so why not Pixie? Pixie has been with SMT since almost the very beginning, and has a good relationship with Nintendo (she's one of the only 4 playable characters in Virtual Boy exclusive Jack Bros.).

For how she'd act, she flies around and has 2 moves she can do
Zio: She will summon a small bolt of lightning to come at you, dealing around 7% if hits
Dia: Pixie will heal another enemy 10% of their health

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay I think its time to bring back the most iconic missing enemy from smash run

Retuning: Primid (Subspace)
I cant believe Smash Run didnt bring these guys back, they were awesome and had many abilities, while I can only do one type of enemy I think the new stuff can make up for it

Primids can now spawn with one of several items to gain the abilities of their special variants

Fire Flower for Fire Primid
Beam Sword for Sword Primid
Boomerang for Boom Primid
Metal Box for Metal Primid

For some variety they can also spawn with screw attacks to gain screw attack jumps and the Franklin badge for a projectile reflecting sheild. The Primid should be brought back due it filling one of the few holes in the original smash run

New Enemy Swooping Snitchbug (pikmin)
A iconic and infamous pikmin enemy which I think needs more representation in smash, Swooping Snitchbugs in their home game would swoop and pluck pikmin and rebury them, here they work slightly differently

First they swoop in an arch and they will pick up any fighter

Then they drop the fighter burying them in the process

Their is also a variety that will fly away from you and carry crates that could hold rare goodies

They would have sub standard hp and minor defence due to the exoskeleton but otherwise not too bad

Would these two enemies be elligable?

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Here is my item suggestions

Pal Pills (Super Paper Mario)
Status
This item has a unique function, touching this item will temporarily create tiny duplicates of the person who touched them that follow the fighter, they copy there every move and as such you can use these to easily trap and combo foes, in exchange however they are very weak attackers and are easy to launch, plus after 10 seconds they disappears

Palm Tree Sapling (Animal Crossing)
Hybrid (Throwing/Terrain)
they start out as little potted palm tree saplings, they can be picked and tossed like any other item for decent damage, however there main gimmick is that once they land they grow into a Palm Tree, as a Palm Tree the palm fronds can be used as a platform, the platform size is comparable to the platforms on battlefield for a size comparison, occasionally they also grow bananas or durians, bananas heal hp like food but durians act as a weaker soccer ball (a reference to the Sunshine durians) the Palm Tree lasts for 45 seconds before it wilts of if someone hits it with a few smash attack and sends it flying, if that happens it becomes a battering item where the log can bury a player if it connects
We already added a Mario item that summons a duplicate, the Double Cherry.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 80
New Enemy: Raymond (Animal Crossing)

You know how the smug villagers became annoying in New Horizons? Now combine that with the most overrated character, and you get Raymond. Raymond just walks around the stage, doing nothing. It gives you the perfect opportunity to unleash your rage on this lil' s***! Who's the smug one now, Raymond? Your insane r/animalcrossing fanbase can't save you ths time!

New Enemy: Tarantula/Scorpion (Animal Crossing)

I'm really set on the idea on adding an Animal Crossing enemy, but who should it be? People would pass Raymond off as a joke fighter, and the wasps are already an item. So I decided on these money making nuisances! The Tarantula and Scorpion act the same, the only difference is in their aesthetics. They would run around the stage slowly, until they lock eyes on a fighter! They would then charge forwards quickly, and getting attacked by a tarantula/scorpion deals a whopping 40% damage, as well as poisoning you. They can be killed with a simple stomp, however.

Abstain on returning enemy.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Job 80

New enemy: Tyrannitar
:248:
This Pokémon debuted in Gold/Silver/Crystal and I think it will make a great enemy or Mini-Boss. It’s ability’s include Hyper Beam, Rock Tomb, Giga Impact, Muddy Water, Sandstorm and Dark Pulse. However, after using Hyper Beam or Giga Impact, Tyrannitar will have to recharge, making it a target for Attacks.

Returning Enemy: Waddle Dees
A common stable in Kirby enemies, they will do what Waddle Dees would normally do. They will also be very common and they might be the first opponents to fight.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 80

New Enemy: Slime

I feel guilty killing Slime in Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Polygon
Dragon Quest Slime Party Glossy Vinyl Kiss-Cut Stickers | Etsy

The most iconic enemy in the Dragon Quest series and the de facto Mascots, Slimes will patrol around and largely use the same attacks they use in every Dragon Quest game, with different varieties of slimes being easier to defeat than others. All the slime varieties in the above picture will come with their abilities, the orange one will be slightly stronger, the one with the shell will have higher defense, etc.

Returning Enemy: Koopa Troopa/Paratroopa

Mario Tennis Aces - Red Koopa Troopa & Koopa Paratroopa vs Green Koopa  Troopa & Koopa Paratroopa - YouTube

The Koopa is one of the most iconic enemies of Mario, returning from both the Subspace Emissary and Smash Run. I just decided to submit Koopas and Paratroopas as one (in both red and green varieties) since the only difference between them is wings, and if we're going to need a job submission for every single returning enemy from Smash Run/Subspace we should probably quicken the pace a little.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 80

New Enemy

The Cell

The Cell are the enemies in ARMS 1-on-100 mode and they are a gray Helix in Smash Dungeon they would stretch up and down and they would use their arms in a fashion similar to Min Min, their arms are the Bubb which would be a reskin of Min Min's Megawatt when it comes to damage but it has no element. they would also have low health but would always come in packs of 3.

Returning Enemy

Pooka

The Pookas from Dig Dug were a pleasant surprise in Smash Run

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 80

New Enemy

The Cell

The Cell are the enemies in ARMS 1-on-100 mode and they are a gray Helix in Smash Dungeon they would stretch up and down and they would use their arms in a fashion similar to Min Min, their arms are the Bubb which would be a reskin of Min Min's Megawatt when it comes to damage but it has no element. they would also have low health but would always come in packs of 3.

Returning Enemy

Pooka

The Pookas from Dig Dug were a pleasant surprise in Smash Run
You cant go wrong with the pookq

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Job #80 New Enemy: Mars People

Hailing from the Metal Slug Series, the Mars People make their Smash Infinite Debut as a Smash Dungeon enemy. Now, the prompt clarified that the enemy must be represented by a fighter, however out of a technicality, the Mars People are indeed repped by a fighter. Currently, there are 5 Metal Slug tracks within Smash Ultimate. And where are these songs placed? The Fatal Fury section. Boom. Terry reps the Mars people. (Plus there aren’t really any grunts from Fatal Fury so other SNK series grunts will have to rep Terry similarly to how Pooka repped Pac-Man in Smash run). With that out of the way let's get into how the Mars People would function as enemies.

The Mars people will enter the screen via their mini-UFO before getting out and attacking the player. If you get to the UFO fast enough and deal enough damage it will explode, defeating the Mars People before they are able to get any attacks off.
Once out of their mini-UFO, they will attack using their laser orb blaster, which travels slowly but does hefty amounts of damage, around 7% per orb, for a total of 28% if all four orbs from one round lands. Their movement is quite limited, as they can only walk around at a small pace, however they can make large bounds to travel distances if need be.
The Mars People come in four different appearances. The Standard, Party, and Female versions are all cosmetic differences, however the Neo Mars people (the purple one) are slightly stronger. The base Mars People have 15 HP, whereas the Neo Mars people have 30 HP. In addition, the Neo Mars people will deal more damage with each blaster shot, at 10% damage per shot, for a total of 40% damage if all of the hits connect.

If left alone long enough the Martian will summon more Martians via their trusty flip phone, so take them out quickly before you get swarmed!
When defeated, the Mars People will play a death animation similar to the one found in their home series.

Job #80 Returning Enemy: Polar Bear

The Polar Bear from the Ice Climber series makes its return as an enemy. Despite Ice Climbers being cut in Smash 4, the Polar Bear enemy was still present in Smash Run, showing his importance. He was one of four Smash Run enemies to not be represented by a fighter, alongside Pooka, Bacura, and Sneaky Spirit. His appearance would still be in 3D and he would function identically to his Smash Run incarnation.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hey quick request can you add to the soundtrack rooftop run from sonic generations or fracktail battle from super paper mario, it their a place where I can go to add that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom