• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Am I really the only one to think this song suits perfectly with the hype we have before the final unveiling ?​

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Guys... Do Not Go Outside!
(probably the best thing i've ever made)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Random thought: you know something I've always wondered about? Why has Nintendo never released licensed Smash Bros plushies? I don't think they realize how much of a killing they'd make if they released the whole cast in stuffed form or how many more people would join Club Nintendo if they offered them as rewards.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Random thought: you know something I've always wondered about? Why has Nintendo never released licensed Smash Bros plushies? I don't think they realize how much of a killing they'd make if they released the whole cast in stuffed form or how many more people would join Club Nintendo if they offered them as rewards.
No, not Club Nintendo, because then they would be out of stock FAST. Still, Smash-related merchandise would be awesome.

Trading cards similar to Pokémon TCG with Character cards, Assist cards (applies to Pokeball summons and Assist Trophies), Item cards, etc. would be pretty neat.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Today is the most beautiful day of my life... :) Smash unrelated

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm actually interested in seeing the Xbox conference today in an hour. More excited to see Sony and Nintendo though

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I wonder if that will happen again. If it does we might get lucky and get a domain name leak or something.
It probably will happen again. As for the domain name, it will probably either "replace" the Brawl Dojo, or just simply use the same website actually. BTW, people once found out (somehow) through the website the number of icons in the game. After all, what better domain name to use than smashbros.com=??? :laugh:
Ya'll don't even know about Starphoenix and Smooth Criminal.

Soon.
And who's to say they're not going to join THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT=??? :smirk:

Crazy Johnknight1

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
These things will come to pass organically, you need not meddle (except the Justice and Lantern stuff :laugh: )! This leads me to believe you are simply seeking power. Holy purpose? Ha! I laugh at your words. HA!
Not only will we save Young Justince and Green Lantern, but I will replace Sakurai, delay Smash Wii U and 3DS until late 2015/early 2016, and we shall have more characters, stages, items, modes, options, and balance than ever. And then, we shall have DLC for all the past stages... and if you pre-ordered the game you get it for, IT SHALL BE FREE!!!! YES, I AM INDEED EVIL!!! /sarcasm
If I were to be taken to a judge, they'd realize that I was warring against a tyrant, they'd give me every honor that can be bestowed upon a person, and send me right back out to get the job done.
So they'd let a guy who said he'd want to commit murder on someone who hasn't committed a felony go just like that=??? What fantasy world do you live in=???
Dog with a Blog... that show was on in the living room tonight because of my sisters... holy crap it was bad. but so is so many other things

And no, I will not claim these things. Those are not the reasons we oppose you.
Then why do you want us dead=??? Is it because you are a power hungry tyrant who wants all the control for himself after he kills all his allies and enemies=???
Well for one, I just wanted to quote Demise. But seeking to destroy your ends eternally is a just end, so basically its like Demise having killed Link and then Link cursing Demise for eternity. :laugh:
Like Demise you will meet... your... DEMISE!!! Evil always leads to your personal destruction.
Oh the ruckus I will make if he is in, now that you've said this... you've just set a chain of events in motion that no future seeing powers can stop! And hypothetically speaking, using purely conjecture, I'd guess that Ghirahim is likely to have the better match up in that scenario. :p Although you'd lose either way!
You can't beat me!!! I have the power of an All-American American in America for America! You're not even wearing a flag on your head!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom