• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh will you get off that! :p I won't kill you if I don't have to. But honestly I fear that locking you up would be the same as putting the Joker in jail. It's just a matter of time before you'd get out and start all over again!
Yes, lock me up and put me in jail for no crime. That sounds like a great justice move, while Mary Sue gets off scotch free for jaywalking.
It isn't as complex as you are making it out to be. We are mixed up, but not messed up. And the point is to do what is in our best interest, taking down Moonknights being pretty high on the to-do list. They are like the Team Plasma of the universe. It doesn't matter that we are all different, independent people. We all are citizens of Earth, and we share this planet, and we share these human bodies and we share a society. It doesn't matter what the trivial distinctions are, and that is why we're the good guys, and because we're the good guys, WE'RE GOING TO WIN!
First off, Team Plasma sucked, and everyone knows it.
Second off, we're more like Team "Hey, let's make the world better by doing stuff."
Third off, you're like the Happy Blue Blue Cult... worshiping the color blue heels and willing to cut off people's heads and suck their blood until they die if they dislike heels.
Also none of us want power! I've explained this to you John, we don't want the power! The power is the reason why we are against you in the first place. :laugh:
You want the power to destroy us... because you are jealous of us! Not because we're criminals (we're not). I get that. But why destroy us in the first place=???

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Random thought: you know something I've always wondered about? Why has Nintendo never released licensed Smash Bros plushies? I don't think they realize how much of a killing they'd make if they released the whole cast in stuffed form or how many more people would join Club Nintendo if they offered them as rewards.
Licensing. Plain and simple. The Pokémon Company already has their own contracts with specific toy manufacturers, which is very likely different from the company Nintendo uses for their Mario plush and plastic figurines. Those D-Arts figurines are probably the closest you'll come to having the main cast.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I cannot wait for tomorrow. I know we all will be squeeing when we watch the SSB4 trailer for the first time ever. :awesome: Of course some of us will have a laugh over the few who get butthurt with the trailer for whatever reason. :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hope Sonic is half as good as this in the next smash.

I personally hope he's like his Brawl self :demon:

Are you a father now?

No, but it's related. She's still 4 months pregnant but we had a major fight and didn't speak for 2 months or so. Refused me to be a part of the child's life to. I'm texted an hour or so back, saying she wants me to be involved with the childs life again. Really, Smash or no Smash, this makes me the happiest man ALIVE! :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I cannot wait for tomorrow. I know we all will be squeeing when we watch the SSB4 trailer for the first time ever. :awesome: Of course some of us will have a laugh over the few who get butthurt with the trailer for whatever reason. :troll:
I remember there were a few people butthurt by Snake and ZSS but they quickly got drowned out by everyone else fangasming all over everything.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I remember there were a few people butthurt by Snake and ZSS but they quickly got drowned out by everyone else fangasming all over everything.
I remember it all too well. Man, I cannot believe that this is actually happening again soon... Japan Time and all the drama that comes with the territory. I feel 23 again. :)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I personally hope he's like his Brawl self :demon:

No, but it's related. She's still 4 months pregnant but we had a major fight and didn't speak for 2 months or so. Refused me to be a part of the child's life to. I'm texted an hour or so back, saying she wants me to be involved with the childs life again. Really, Smash or no Smash, this makes me the happiest man ALIVE! :)
I hope not. It would be funny if SSB4 speeds increased to melee speed and son ic was still moving like he was in brawl lol

That may the pregnancy mood swings. I remember my mom used to act pretty feisty to me and my dad when she had my 2nd sister. hope things go well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just before Smash 4 is FINALLY revealed, there is still some official Super Smash Bros. Brawl news. At the end of this month, the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (and I won't be surprised if everyone else is affected too) will end the following online services:

- ability to send screenshots to a friend
- ability to send stages to a friend
- ability to send replays to a friend

Everything else will still continue for now.

Well, as the old saying goes, out with the old and in with the new.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm genuinely happy for you man.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
This is the first SSB reveal I've actively followed. I didn't even know what E3 was when Brawl was revealed, so that obviously didn't happen. I read the Dojo, sure, but I was doing it all alone. Now that I've found a community to talk to, this is super exciting. Can't wait to experience Japan Time and "YOU MUST RECOVER!" and Knuckle Joe all over again with you fellows.

Wizzrobe? MC Wizzy? Haha I remember him, he used to put in the old Smash 4 thread
I would've had no idea who you were talking about until you said MC Wizzy. I remember him now. Ah, that thread was a mess.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
How horrifying... The Super Smash Bros polls on Nintendo's E3 Direct Facebook page...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Just before Smash 4 is FINALLY revealed, there is still some official Super Smash Bros. Brawl news. At the end of this month, the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (and I won't be surprised if everyone else is affected too) will end the following online services:

eh.. never used those features

D

Deleted member

I feel this song is relevant:

Reggie's so stoked for SSB4 that he's started to beat up random people at the convention center just to warm up for tomorrow.

Poor nameless guy...

(For those that don't get what I mean, "what's wrong with you?")
(Same to those who didn't get that.)
you mean this game will be based on true events for tomorrow?

Nintendo better see this and put Reggie in Smash. :troll:

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
There are always these suggestions for putting Reggie in SSB, but I honestly wouldn't mind if they put in trophies for some real-life Nintendo stuff. Like all of their consoles (like the GCN trophy in Melee) and some important people in the company. Specifically, Reggie, Iwata, and Miyamoto. Sakurai too, if he's feeling narcissistic that day.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, it takes me back to when I was fresh out of high school and ignorant as holy hell about virtually everything. :laugh:
I was 15 when it all began. Now I'm 22 and all the wiser.

And congrats, Diddy. This week will only be made better if you know who is revealed.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE HYPE SONG FOR THE SMASH BROS. WII U AND 3DS REVEAL!!!!

And... nobody cares. :troll:

All the online is anymore is a giant lag-feast taunt party anyways, and you can always upload replays and send stages to friends via various websites anyways (plus Brawl hacks make them out of date, so whatever).

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Is there any way to see E3 live without being there? Is anyone doing a livestream?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Here at IGN, as well as other sites.
Well time to see what Microsoft has in store!
TV, TV, TV, TV, REWARD POINTS FOR WATCHING THE PRICE IS RIGHT WITH YOUR GRANDMA, TV, TV, TV, TV, HALO TV, LIMITATIONS ON HOW YOU CAN PLAY!!!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Lol they have things in store?

I'm at work, so can someone post the highlights later?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It's also on Spike TV. But i think they are only airing the Xbox conference. Microsoft bought out exclusive air time on spike/Gametrailers...

@KumaOso I Gotch you!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I really hope Sakurai pulls a "New Pork City" and gives us a stage fighting on the back of a certain dragon. Having gone through Legend of Mana again I'm really in the mood for a stage like Lucemia.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I turned that stuff off because of him that dude who made that way overrated Fable franchise! :laugh:

Also, that guy with the glasses who's trying to hype up Microsoft for no reason, while insulting the people who hate the console's limitations.

Eff New Pork City, give us a Mario Galaxy stage/Bowser's Castle stage/SMB3 Airship stage already!!!! :mad:
It's also on Spike TV. But i think they are only airing the Xbox conference. Microsoft bought out exclusive air time on spike/Gametrailers...!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Microsoft is trying to scare people away from gaming with their crap!!!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

With this music it would make an epic stage. I know Sakurai would do it justice.
Kinda wish I didn't lose track of that old stage concept, would have been a lot of fun to revamp it now that I have played FE13.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Kinda wish I didn't lose track of that old stage concept, would have been a lot of fun to revamp it now that I have played FE13.
It definitely is a unique idea, and one I can see Sakurai doing. Normally I'd say he wouldn't because it is a final stage and all, but we did have Fountain of Dreams and New Pork City, so I don't think potentially spoiling a game will be that big an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom