• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I hope we get a trailer that is similar to the Melee reveal and we get a sizzle reel of a couple characters after the trailer

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So what are you guys last minute predictions as to who the first set of newcomers will be?

My predictions:

Nintendo characters (2-4 of the below characters):
Ridley
Takamaru
Palutena
Little Mac
K. Rool
Mewtwo

Third-party characters (1-2 of the below characters):
Mega Man
Pac-Man
Cless Alvein
Lloyd Irving
Ryu Hayabusa
Geno
Bayonetta

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Side topic: anybody play LoL, cause we should put a team together
I play LoL. my main is Kayle, the Judicator (secondary is Quinn and Valor)

my Summoner name is SparkJavelin

also, be fyi... I play with my WACOM tablet to control my champions. I started that way and I don't know how to make the transition to mouse... at the time, all i had was that dumb touch panel at the bottom of the laptop and i couldn't play that way competitively, so i found an alternative... now that i have a mouse... it feels awkward and not right... since i'm a lefty, i draw with my left hand so i press the qwer buttons with my right hand... with that alone, going back to standard controls means i will think my ult is q... only have right handed mices and holding it with my left hand is awkward...
this following weekend (post E3) i will try to use the mouse cause my wacom tablet is broke for the longest time... and i've been renting the school's tablet saying it's for homework (spoiler alert: i hadn't used it to draw since my current icon)

and i'm level 25 i believe.. could be 26 not sure so i cant go rank yet.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Top 5 in order
1) Lil Mac
2) King k. Rool
3) Ridley
4) Megaman
5) Pac-Man

D

Deleted member

So what are you guys last minute predictions as to who the first set of newcomers will be?

My predictions:

Nintendo characters (2-4 of the below characters):
Ridley
Takamaru
Palutena
Little Mac
K. Rool
Mewtwo

Third-party characters (1-2 of the below characters):
Mega Man
Cless Alvein
Lloyd Irving
Ryu Hayabusa
Geno
Bayonetta
Like I said before, I fully expect to see Ridley, Takamaru, Palutena and Little Mac to show up in the trailer. Really, I don't see any other Nintendo character occurring unless we get no third-parties and a fifth Nintendo character revealed instead in which case I'm thinking Mewtwo.

For a third-party, should we get new ones, I think it's going to come down to Mega Man, Professor Layton and a Tales rep (Cless Alvein or Lloyd Irving) for a E3 reveal. I really don't see us getting Pac-Man, Ryu Hayabusa or Bayonetta. Geno I also feel is a distant possibility to get in, but I do not see him being at E3 at all; more likely hidden until the very end.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm just betting on Ridley, Takamaru, Palutena, Lil Mac, and Mega Man. For each of the following characters that turns out true, a friend of mines will owe me $3 bucks. :pimp:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's also my personal bet. Although, I think SSBF was the first to always promote that set of five. Ridley, Takamaru, Palutena, Little Mac, and Mega Man would make for a fantastic trailer.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Ahh man am i the only one thats gonna miss using the cheesy tag ''Sm4sh?'' when its title gets revealed? XD i use it all the time....**** it ima still use it xD how about the Xbox720 huh? XD

D

Deleted member

That's also my personal bet. Although, I think SSBF was the first to always promote that set of five. Ridley, Takamaru, Palutena, Little Mac, and Mega Man would make for a fantastic trailer.
And you'd be right. I've been saying that this would be the most likely scenario for a long time. I've even written up a detailed explanation for why I feel each character had the best shot of showing up at E3 this year.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I think that set of characters would be the best outcome. Well less than 40 hours left to go (amazing how we are just counting the hours left at this point).

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I originally thought SSB4 was going to be "meh", because I kept taking what Sakurai said about it seriously, but now I'm hoping that it'll be as exciting as the Brawl trailer in 2006. I was SO STOKED during that summer.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think that set of characters would be the best outcome. Well less than 40 hours left to go (amazing how we are just counting the hours left at this point).

It'll be a great day either way, that's for sure. I've been meaning to ask you, Chrono. Suppose Ridley is revealed in the trailer. Would you pack up and leave at that moment? Or would you stick around at least until the release? I'd personally hope for the second one, but I just wanted to ask.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I usually just play against AI as well (mainly cuz I hate the community in league)
That's pretty much THE reason why I don't do it, it is the worst community I've ever experienced. Made all the worse since I'm not that good. My name on there is Denouemant, for the record.

A tempting offer (Trust me it really is, I think we are outnumbered by a ratio of 2:1 :laugh:). I'm really not all too sure who is against my beloved Moonknights (and why actually, I'm pretty lost). BUT! I am thinking of pulling a SEGA and go 3rd party.
But as of right now I'm staying on this sinking ship, I can't be that spineless!
*insert classic titanic gif here*

If this keeps up, I won't even have to lift a finger to win, Johnknight will be waving the white flag when he finds out he is all on his own.

I'm 20 also :grin:
QUIT COPYING MY AGE DAMMIT

Are we doing this Free-4-All thing??? E3 is tomorrow! :surprised:
We should probably do that first chance we can get, because if we don't it'll be E3 before we know it. :laugh:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
2 days can't come any sooner can it?

Well, I my top 5 most wanted chars are in mah sig. If you want to see all my 30 (+4 third parties) characters just say the word.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
I'll go with

Ridley
K. Rool
Palutena
Little Mac
Megaman/Surprise Reveal (which my gut feeling is telling me an Atlus character)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I just wanna see reveals that could confirm others, like Meta Knight semi-confirming D3, or really, anything at all. I need some info after 2 years.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

If this keeps up, I won't even have to lift a finger to win, Johnknight will be waving the white flag when he finds out he is all on his own.

QUIT COPYING MY AGE DAMMIT

We should probably do that first chance we can get, because if we don't it'll be E3 before we know it. :laugh:
I don't even know who my enemy is or who my allies are. All i know is that i can trust myself (at least I hope I can trust myself :crazy: ) and my co-founder

Copying! I am the original! But don't worry 21 will soon be in style :shades:

I'm ready when ever you guys are. E3 is literally a couple of hours away! I know Poppy said he couldn't play, because he left his Wii Remote home.
Who else is playing??

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I don't even know who my enemy is or who my allies are. All i know is that i can trust myself (at least I hope I can trust myself :crazy: ) and my co-founder

Copying! I am the original! But don't worry 21 will soon be in style :shades:

I'm ready when ever you guys are. E3 is literally a couple of hours away! I know Poppy said he couldn't play, because he left his Wii Remote home.
Who else is playing??

I wish I could... If the Gamecube supported Wi-Fi, I would play Melee with you guys.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I wish I could... If the Gamecube supported Wi-Fi, I would play Melee with you guys.
Melee with online would be like a belgium bun with two cherrys.

EDIT: For those who dont know this is a Belgium Bun
45163.jpg

It only has one red cherry on top and my DAYZZZ i can not stress to you how delicious it is! That cherry is ommfgg seriously making myself druel**

Two cherries is illegal its just too good!!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Only about 36 hours left my smash brothers and sisters. I kind of find myself lost in nostalgia about all the games I've enjoyed since Brawl was announced and all the Nintendo games that make the Smash Bros franchise so special for me. I've grown a lot as a person since 2006 and it's nice to reflect on all the ups and downs of life that have shaped me into the person I am today. It's kind of a mellow night for me and I hope you all are enjoying yourselves too.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Cool, what's your summoner name, I'll send you a friend request

who do you use
My name's Khladeos. Tbh, I used my friend's account for a bit (she has all the champions haha). I haven't purchased any champions yet. However, I'm most comfortable using Morgana or Ezreal. So yeah, I think I'll purchase Ez sometime soon.

Yeah I'm such a wimp when I play lol. I'm so scared of getting ganked, that's why I like playing as Ez. Just E + Flash away if I get into a bad situation lol.

But I'm only level 8 T_T

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
II'm ready when ever you guys are. E3 is literally a couple of hours away! I know Poppy said he couldn't play, because he left his Wii Remote home.
Who else is playing??

I'm not sure, I want four people total to play with though to make it hilarious though. XD And one on one would be frightening.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Only about 36 hours left my smash brothers and sisters. I kind of find myself lost in nostalgia about all the games I've enjoyed since Brawl was announced and all the Nintendo games that make the Smash Bros franchise so special for me. I've grown a lot as a person since 2006 and it's nice to reflect on all the ups and downs of life that have shaped me into the person I am today. It's kind of a mellow night for me and I hope you all are enjoying yourselves too.

Ahhh man Dire Dire docks did touch me in many places as a kid (xD you know what i mean...(-_-) very magical beautiful melody yo i was kinda scared of that Shark you know....

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Wait, playing what? The Free for all Brawl? I'm basically ready when you guys are. So, whenever you want to do it, just hit me up. :chuckle:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
We have three of us, which would be fairly enjoyable too. Manly unfortunately isn't around since he'd complete us.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
Hope you don't mind if I intrude on this thread for the next 36 hours. This is a rare, exciting time and I want to spend it with people who are as big of fans of the series as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom