• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Diddy Kong will be redesigned to have his backpack
You heard it here first.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
**** preorders.

No seriously. **** preorders. The preorder culture is one of the biggest things wrong with the current AAA gaming industry. The mentality of "oh here, buy something even though you have no idea how good it will or won't be" needs to die in a fire.
. . . And the best way to make it die in a fire is to enlighten the minds of man. . . and then you see people opposing you simply because you are what they call a 'culture warrior', or 'prude', or all manner of things. I have encountered this, as a Catholic, it is most unfortunate. ANYWAYS. The best way to get rid of this is not through the state, the best way to enlighten man about the market is to provide him with more significant options and encourage them to knowledge of the products, and the best way to do that is through the free market. Excuse me while I go push my ideological agenda elsewhere as well.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
**** preorders.

No seriously. **** preorders. The preorder culture is one of the biggest things wrong with the current AAA gaming industry. The mentality of "oh here, buy something even though you have no idea how good it will or won't be" needs to die in a fire.
I like to think of it like seeing a movie.

If you stumble into seeing some atrocious movie, it's your fault for not doing the research, not the company responsible.
Like wise, if you pre-order a terrible game, it's going to be on your head.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
**** preorders.

While I agree with your general sentiment, I see one good thing about this.

The game is closer to being released than we thought!

At least I think so...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why the hell does Kirby Triple Deluxe still have no release date outside Japan?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Why the hell does Kirby Triple Deluxe still have no release date outside Japan?
Wasn't it possibly leaked the other day that it might come out on May 2nd?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Im sure the much anticipated Ninento Direct this week will detal games like Mario Kart and Kirby. Like the DKC:TF box art, The Mario Kart 8 box art was also revealed a week prior to an official announcement. I just hope X and Bayonetta 2 get one too.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Speaking of pre-orders, how about pre-ordering inFamous: Second Son on a GameStop in Italy to get two cans of Red Bull and condoms "for an explosion of pleasure"?

Think I'm joking? Think again.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If it's anything like most pre-order goods, the condom will be break as you're opening it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of pre-orders, how about pre-ordering inFamous: Second Son on a GameStop in Italy to get two cans of Red Bull and condoms "for an explosion of pleasure"?

Think I'm joking? Think again.
I don't drink energy drinks and I've never used condoms

Then again, I also don't much care for Infamous and don't live in Italy

Last edited:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Man, everybody is becoming a mod these days. Feel like listening to some Drake now. Congrats, everyone.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Why aren't you a mod yet, Star? better yet, why haven't you accepted the invitation to the back room?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Man, everybody is becoming a mod these days. Feel like listening to some Drake now. Congrats, everyone.
Apparently it's a preemptive measure to deal with the inevitable influx of people that will come once the games launch later this year. The games have been in development for 2 years now so I imagine that date is rapidly approaching. It is a bit odd right now since so many of us are concentrated in the General Discussion board but we will all migrate to the various character boards once an actual metagame is established.

Shroob

Sup?
I can't wait for the inevitable "this roster is the worst" discussion soon. :awesome:
It's just bound to happen soon.
I feel as long as there aren't a lot of cuts, there won't be too much of that. Brawl got it right pretty much when it came to character selection.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I feel as long as there aren't a lot of cuts, there won't be too much of that. Brawl got it right pretty much when it came to character selection.
Oh trust me, people are going to complain that certain characters didn't get in and use Wii Fit Trainer as the scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom