• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
People have serious discussions about Goku in SSB4? Wow...
I'm surprised people are actually considering that he "might" have a chance! I'm telling you! It must be that Smash Flash game! After he appeared, everyone's been wanting him!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People have serious discussions about Goku in SSB4? Wow...
I've seen a few conversations about it. Granted, they were immediately turned into ****storms because two people defend each others' opinions (in this case, Goku in VS Goku out of SSB) and you know how that sort of thing goes.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they were going to make a Michael Myers movie to put in the game, I would have used Austin Powers

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
I hate to break it to the guys at Activision, but Michael Myers doesn't run around a campsite looking for victims while carrying an axe in any of the Halloween movies.
Maybe they meant to have Jason Voorhees as DLC but they couldn't get him, so they went with Michael.:chuckle:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Tried referring this site to a friend today who said she wanted to go to a place to have a logical discussion of SSB. She said she thought it was a joke of a site and went back to having "logical" discussions on Facebook, because they're better there.

Who knew?
I don't know about logical discussion, but it's a lot easier to brand yourself on Facebook than here. At least here our posts aren't connected to real profiles. I can feign not looking as much of a nerd as I know I am.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Now that I've shamed myself in that last post, I'll feel ******** for the next several nights, strongly hugging myself in utter pain and dismay. ._.
I don't know about logical discussion, but it's a lot easier to brand yourself on Facebook than here. At least here our posts aren't connected to real profiles. I can feign not looking as much of a nerd as I know I am.
It doesn't bother me much. I don't care who cares about what I think- bad or good.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I decided to draw up a quick and decent sketch during of how Miis could/should look.

Miis wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Their sweatshirt color is based off the favorite color of that Mii in Mii Maker/User Profile. The Mii represented for the Wii U and 3DS console or account show up on the character select screen.

Running shoes also based off favorite color registered.

Sweatshirt has the Smash Bros. symbol on the front/chest.

Final Smash - Mii Force
Mii leaps high into the air as a ship from the Streetpass game "Mii Force" flies in with 3-4 capsules carrying Miis made in the Mii Maker app. Depending on which of the 12 colors the random Miis have determines the shots fired. Pink's sticky shot snares opponents while the Green shot paralyzes (each color will have some type of effect with a couple having some knock back). The Final Smash only lasts for 10-15 seconds. If opponents attack the ship or capsules, there is a chance that the Miis surrounding the ship will be eliminated. If all 3-4 capsules are gone before the 15 seconds, the Final Smash ends immediately. You're able to fly around the stage freely and use the L and R buttons to rotate the shots. If all capsules are intact by the 10 second mark, the ship will summon more Miis as it glows and fires shots rapidly.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I decided to draw up a quick and decent sketch during of how Miis could/should look.

Miis wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Their sweatshirt color is based off the favorite color of that Mii in Mii Maker/User Profile. The Mii represented for the Wii U and 3DS console or account show up on the character select screen.

Final Smash - Mii Force
Mii leaps high into the air as a ship from the Streetpass game "Mii Force" flies in with 3-4 capsules carrying Miis made in the Mii Maker app. Depending on which of the 12 colors the random Miis have determines the shots fired. Pink's sticky shot snares opponents while the Green shot paralyzes (each color will have some type of effect with a couple having some knock back). The Final Smash only lasts for 10-15 seconds. If opponents attack the ship or capsules, there is a chance that the Miis surrounding the ship will be eliminated. If all 3-4 capsules are gone before the 15 seconds, the Final Smash ends immediately. You're able to fly around the stage freely and use the L and R buttons to rotate the shots. If all capsules are intact by the 10 second mark, the ship will summon more Miis as it glows and fires shots rapidly.
I kind of agree with your picture. When Miis are announced, I just don't want them to have those stupid floating balls for hands and no visible legs. They look so stupid and outdated. Give the Mii bloody limbs!

Inawordyes

Smash Lord

Final Smash - Mii Force
Honestly, if the Mii looked like that, I wouldn't complain as much.

If anything, like Yonder said above, the one thing I'm not looking forward to is that Mii's look like, well, Mii's. But this would be cool, plus it still gives a small degree of customization in how it looks based on your own Mii, but not to Hitler-Jesus levels.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm glad you guys like the simple design. I hope they have a look similar to how they look in Mario Tennis Open and Wii Fit. It'd be cool if they're able to wear costumes of Nintendo characters who aren't playable. KK Slider costume, Toad, Todette, Poppy Bro Jr, etc.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe the Mii's projectiles can be based on the weapons from that space shooting game on the 3DS

The Mii Plaza one.

It can have a different normal B attack based on your favorite color

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I hate to break it to the guys at Activision, but Michael Myers doesn't run around a campsite looking for victims while carrying an axe in any of the Halloween movies.
Maybe they meant to have Jason Voorhees as DLC but they couldn't get him, so they went with Michael.:chuckle:
I doubt that. lol

The owners of Halloween's rights were hell bent on not allowing any crossovers/actual appearances in anything not Halloween. So Jason should have been easy to get.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Huh, how is Michael even in that game then? Regardless of rights, whether or not Activision knows their fictional serial killers, or what, this all feels rather strange.

And I don't think Michael likes being talked about this time of year. Still a little over nine months to go for that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can't believe I missed the opportunity to make a Michael Myers joke....

Anyway, I haven't been very active here in the past 2 days, did I miss anything notable?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
bah, facebook peoples are dumb. once, this guy felt threatened by my superior logic, he blocked me. ehhh... filthy casual...

i'm not annoyed... i'm actually a bit excited for finally being blocked in ever for anything.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
this cat gets posted quite a few times on facebook on my end. i like my friends, but sometimes, they can get kinda repetitive.

usually, when it comes to some kind of hype game or something... like Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix gameplay or some Last of Us B.S.
for the record, i am less than excited for these types of things... i played Last of Us before anyone else did and i wasn't impressed by the control scheme and limited ammo gimmick. and i already beat KHII, why should squeenix get more money?

also for the record, i regularly go to video game conventions, i went to the last two E3 conventions, i'm going to this following E3 and i am caravaning with my friends to GDC2014.
also the reason why i am awesome and top tier artist of the world.:cool: okay, fine... i can't pull a johnknight...

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Facebook is fine to me, but that site is like the epitome of attention-whoring.

It hurts when random memes are the top-rated comments on pics (like seriously having nothing to do with it), and I actually have to search for legit reactions to the pic/question.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe you people just need to be more choosy on who you pick for friends on facebook

I only have around 20 people I chose carefully and don't accept everyone that adds me unless I know them personally

No friend of a friend I've never met BS

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i work in an industry where i need to know as much people in my field as possible. i only not add people if i despise them as a person. your friends will get a job at sony santa montica studio or something, if im connected with them as a friend, i get that little boost. as for the real stupid people i have friended on facebook, i unfollow them and then go on to keep them as friends... because reasons.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
He'll live. This is actually Ashely's first time having a 3D model.

Glad to know though she proved enough popular to be an AT though. Maybe next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom