• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

HELLO, SMASHBOARDS. I AM SOMETHING BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING. BUT THAT WON'T BE THE SAME FOR LONG. I HAVE TAKEN CAPTAIN HOTCAKES HOSTAGE AND I DEMAND $530.000 WORTH OF NINTENDO eSHOP CREDITS FOR HIS RELEASE.

YOU HAVE UNTIL 4 HOURS UCST (UNIVERSAL COORDINATED SMASHBOARDS TIME) TO MAKE YOUR DECISION. THE PIC OF THE DAY SHALL BE HIS LAST.
If only I could actually afford to save him.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

HELLO, SMASHBOARDS. I AM SOMETHING BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING. BUT THAT WON'T BE THE SAME FOR LONG. I HAVE TAKEN CAPTAIN HOTCAKES HOSTAGE AND I DEMAND $530.000 WORTH OF NINTENDO eSHOP CREDITS FOR HIS RELEASE.

YOU HAVE UNTIL 4 HOURS UCST (UNIVERSAL COORDINATED SMASHBOARDS TIME) TO MAKE YOUR DECISION. THE PIC OF THE DAY SHALL BE HIS LAST.
Just make sure you grind that knife in his chest. You got to leave a big gash in the wound to ensure death.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

YOUR ATTEMPTS AT SAVING YOUR FELLOW FORUMER ARE FUTILE. NONE OF YOUR TRANSACTED OFFERS MEET MY EXACT DEMANDS. IF NO ONE VOLUNTEERS TO PAY $530.00 TO ME WITHIN 30 MINUTES, THE FUNDS WILL BE PAID OFF THE SERVER PROVIDER'S BANK ACCOUNT. FROM THERE OF WHICH ALL FUNDS WILL GO TO PIZZA DELIVERIES OFF THE SWF BUDGET.

YOU ARE ALL TESTING MY PATIENCE. YOU REFUSE TO EMPATHIZE FOR YOUR FRIEND. ONCE HE'S GONE, IMAGINE WHO I'LL GET NEXT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

YOUR ATTEMPTS AT SAVING YOUR FELLOW FORUMER ARE FUTILE. NONE OF YOUR TRANSACTED OFFERS MEET MY EXACT DEMANDS. IF NO ONE VOLUNTEERS TO PAY $530.00 TO ME WITHIN 30 MINUTES, THE FUNDS WILL BE PAID OFF THE SERVER PROVIDER'S BANK ACCOUNT. FROM THERE OF WHICH ALL FUNDS WILL GO TO PIZZA DELIVERIES OFF THE SWF BUDGET.

YOU ARE ALL TESTING MY PATIENCE. YOU REFUSE TO EMPATHIZE FOR YOUR FRIEND. ONCE HE'S GONE, IMAGINE WHO I'LL GET NEXT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Can I have some of that Pizza?:troll:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
I don't even know what this NGINX thing is... is it anything like AM?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
This is a pathetic excuse of a murderer. A good murderer would go straight for the kill to prove that, yes, **** indeed got real.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
This is a pathetic excuse of a murderer. A good murderer would go straight for the kill to prove that, yes, **** indeed got real.
Scott...You just don't get it do you? That would be too easy.

[collapse= For those who don't get the reference]
[/collapse]

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

YOU ALL UNDERESTIMATE THE SINISTER NATURE OF MY DEMANDS. MY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE STORES INCOMPREHENSIBLE TERABYTES OF THE FORUM. I HAVE ALREADY COMPROMISED ALL ADMIN ACCOUNTS AND FUNDING SOURCES AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM. WITH THESE CREDENTIALS, I CAN BRING ABOUT THE THIRD COMING OF THE DDOS IN NO OTHER NAME BUT NGINX!

ALL PIZZA WILL BE PROVIDED BY ALL PAPA JON'S AND DOMINOS LOCATIONS WITHIN THE 978 AREA CODE. THAT'S MY STYLE.

HURRY UP AND RELINQUISH MY eSHOP FUNDS BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF. CAPTAIN HOTCAKES IS ESTIMATED TO DIE WITHIN T MINUS 10 MIN. FROM 11:40 PM UCST.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

In a surprise twist, my buffalo nickel just happens to be an uncirculated 1913-S Type 2 edition which is worth an approximated $575!

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
NGINX KNOWS ALL!

YOUR PAYMENT IS MORE THAN GENEROUS. VERY WELL.

USER: NIKO MAR TRANSACTED "$575.00" TO USER: NGINX.

Whoa guys! What just happened? o_O
Who said I was using it as payment? I just wanted everyone to know i have a $575 buffalo nickel ^_^

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I dunno. That nginx guy was pretty intent on killing me. Might want to check your bank account; he may have transacted some value anyways. :<

All he wanted was to fund his gaming and pizza cravings. On a serious note, I actually like Dominoes after their change. Albeit in moderation.

Who was AM anyways?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why didn't he threaten your family and friends instead of random people online

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Interestingly enough, Heroin was introduced as a children's cough syrup around the time of the first world war.

Was brought up today during an ethics discussion. Was also completely unrelated to what we were debating, for the record.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Why didn't he threaten your family and friends instead of random people online
I guess it could have hijacked anyone, really. It already had access to server and bank data for Smashboards and it could wreak havoc if it wanted. Seems like it was an AI that existed longer than we've ever known.

I suppose Niko Mar's (parents') bank account is frozen thanks to it. :<

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Who was AM anyways?
AM is the villainous supercomputer from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. It was a originally a short story from the 60's, but it was adapted into a PC game in the 90's. AM was even voiced by the author.

Last edited:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
AM... killed everyone. it let 5 humans live so that it may torture that which caused him to suffer. If they tried to kill themselves, AM would regenerate them so they may continue to suffer. one guy was turned into a caveman-esque human whom had the biggest shlong, he was the only one who could sexually satisfy the only female in the world, he is gay.
in the end, they wound up killing each other and the narrator remained in an attempt to kill himself, he is stopped by AM, it's too late to revive the others, but the narrator is turned into a horrendous, disgusting blob creature. the creature was left with no mouth, it wanted to scream.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Kinda late on this, but seeing

made me wonder if the new slash attack is going to be strictly physical. Seeing Zelda getting a new move like that is pretty cool, however, I'm starting to wonder if Sheik will return as a part of Zelda's moveset or not... but dat leg clipping... kinda freaky lol

Anyway, I'm hoping characters that were once originally clones (like Falco, Ganondorf, etc.) are de-cloned even more, perhaps by giving them unique Specials. Hopefully this extends to previously cut characters, like my boy.

HOLD UP I THINK I HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF ZELDA WITH REALLY BAD CLIPPING ONE SEC...

Dammit, I think it was Lucas' up or down throw that caused this... but it seriously freaked me out the first time lol.

Last edited:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The game has a more expanded plot, delving more into the backstories of each of the five humans. Eventually, only one is left and then final level lets you have a happy ending. AM is defeated and the surviving humans on Luna are being thawed from their cryogenic sleep. The last of the five then ensures that while the people on Luna are being awakened, that person ensures AM won't come back.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kinda late on this, but seeing

made me wonder if the new slash attack is going to be strictly physical. Seeing Zelda getting a new move like that is pretty cool, however, I'm starting to wonder if Sheik will return as a part of Zelda's moveset or not... but dat leg clipping... kinda freaky lol

Anyway, I'm hoping characters that were once originally clones (like Falco, Ganondorf, etc.) are de-cloned even more, perhaps by giving them unique Specials. Hopefully this extends to previously cut characters, like my boy.

HOLD UP I THINK I HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF ZELDA WITH REALLY BAD CLIPPING ONE SEC...
Nope, Zelda gets new moves

Ganondorf must stay the same for all the ganondorf users from Brawl

They liked him how he was and he shouldn't be changed

Alzi

Smash Master
Nintendo stock rising, pepper yourselfs for some huge bomb dropping towards the end of this month as we will be getting a direct most likely.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Well, either social forums are down or I've been kicked out of all the ones I was in
Yep, they're down. At least for me too. Hope they'll be back after I wake up again.

Liked yesterday's Zelda pic better than this night's update. >.>

Aw nuts. The social forums are down.

Anyway, the picture's screams "Meh" to me. I think Sakurai expected us to believe that the Phantom Knight was a new move since it looked obvious... WHICH IT DIDN'T which is why he isn't really posting pictures about it.... Or, it could the other way around where in he expects to think that it's an assist trophy.

Daz juz mah bet. I hope it's a move though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I dunno. That nginx guy was pretty intent on killing me. Might want to check your bank account; he may have transacted some value anyways. :<

All he wanted was to fund his gaming and pizza cravings. On a serious note, I actually like Dominoes after their change. Albeit in moderation.

Who was AM anyways?
Eh, Domino's pizza is too doughy for me.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Getting ready for the coming days. KIRBEH!

Also...WHY THE *** IS AM TRYING TO BE ON SMASHBOARDS?!

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I can't wait to play Triple Deluxe. Return to Dreamland was the spiritual sequel to Superstar that every Kirby fan wanted and Triple Deluxe seems to be continuing that trend. The one thing I do hope for the series' future though is that helpers eventually return.

D

Deleted member

I wonder what Meta Knight's role is in the game (unless it was already shown and I'm just slow).

Will we get a Meta Knightmare Triple Deluxe?
And will Galacta Knight reappear like in RtDL and become a recurring tough boss with little to do with the plot?

......will Galacta Knight appear in Smash in some form.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom