• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
alternatively, mouth open, and mouth closed pics taken by wii u camera so it may alternate between them to simulate puppet talking animation.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
alternatively, mouth open, and mouth closed pics taken by wii u camera so it may alternate between them to simulate puppet talking animation.
Could still go wrong, but considerably less so. If Nintendo is smart (meaning it wouldn't happen), you set limits on showing the pics with just friends or anyone.
Why are you trying to explain your secret chatroom life?
Because, shut up.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah right. Everyone knows girls don't exist on the Internet.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I thought about this caption from the other day.

Remember how everyone thought Toad was disconfirmed. I'm surprised we didn't see much of the same sentiment for Rosalina, and look what freaking happened. Same thing goes for her trailer. People pointed out the absence of Toad, but no one said anything about the absence of Yoshi or Wario.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The difference was we saw Toad in broad daylight as a meat shield, while for Rosalina we didn't have any sort of hint until the reveal.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Good point on the pic of the day, but it leaves the trailer unanswered.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Good point on the pic of the day, but it leaves the trailer unanswered.
Because Yoshi is automatically confirmed as a 64 veteran, and nobody really thinks Wario will be cut, or at least doesn't want him to (except on Miiverse and YouTube, but those kinds of people are kinda dumb).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
My only major head scratcher is Wario and Yoshi rep their spin-offs.

Why the hell did Sakurai reveal ALL the Mario characters in the game this early in sharing information with us?

I got Luigi being revealed for the Year of Luigi. I got Bowser and Peach being revealed as their so obviously never getting cut from any installment of the series.

But wouldn't it have been best to at least keep Rosalina from us?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Why the hell did Sakurai reveal ALL the Mario characters in the game this early in sharing information with us?

I got Luigi being revealed for the Year of Luigi. I got Bowser and Peach being revealed as their so obviously never getting cut from any installment of the series.

They need to keep the hype going. It'd be boring if all we got were veterans. It's nice to shake things up...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I'm gonna go and guess that it was to promote 3D World.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wasn't it implied that Rosalina's trailer went along with the Mario Kart 8 trailer that immediately followed? Or am I taking shots in the dark?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
They need to keep the hype going. It'd be boring if all we got were veterans. It's nice to shake things up...
Then reveal a newcomer not from the Mario franchise?

I'm not complaining because I'm hype that Rosalina's in obviously. Just felt a little bizarre to me that what is likely to be Mario's full list of representatives is out there now.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

I'm not complaining because I'm hype that Rosalina's in obviously. Just felt a little bizarre to me that what is likely to be Mario's full list of representatives is out there now.
I'd agree, but if Sakurai is trying things that were scrapped or unfinished before Brawl's release, I'm still oddly expecting Dr. Mario's return.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It'll probably be just this... Maybe Dr. Mario. But that's about it.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So, I just thought about this, and I'm surprised I didn't think about it earlier.

Poke Balls are back.
Groudon will most likely return.
The Pilotwings stage lets you stand on planes.
Groudon can be spawned on a small biplane (a hilarious image, if you ask me). :laugh:

Morbi

Scavenger
So, I just thought about this, and I'm surprised I didn't think about it earlier.

Poke Balls are back.
Groudon will most likely return.
The Pilotwings stage lets you stand on planes.
Groudon can be spawned on a small biplane (a hilarious image, if you ask me). :laugh:
It was confirmed that Xerneas replaced Groudon, sorry mate. :urg:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Let's face it, Rosalina was a big WTF surprise for a lot of us that got us more hyped when we saw how she played. My guess is that the most requested ones are being on hold as the release date approaches.

I dont' think her being a Mario character meant anything when it came to revealing her.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
He's pulling your chain, Mate!
I realize that. I wanna see where Morbid came up with that one.

I'm still a bit miffed that Scizor and Clefairy were cut from Brawl. Nothing big, but a slight wonder of 'Why?'

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I really want Ridley's caption to be

Ridley is not too big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom