• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh trust me I would like Toon Zelda/Ganon/Shiek(Tetra) a lot but I feel there will at least be regular versions of those characters to pair with Link.
Keep in mind Toon Ganondorf isn't like Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik/Tetra. He's still the same Ganondorf, just in the future, like TP Ganondorf was. The other 3 are completely separate people as is, being newly born, or in Toon Sheik's case, created by Sakurai. Albeit, only one game has a Toon Sheik in it now, but eh.

Speaking of Sheik, her costume is also in that Wii Tekken Game(or was that Wii U?), so she's not OOT and Smash only, and obviously Toon Sheik's appearance in Scribblenauts Unlimited counts, but they're all Toon designs. They even made a Toon Beast Ganon design. XD

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Zelda/Ganondorf seems likely, but knowing Sakurai, we'll probably get random R.O.B. :troll:
Probably no reveal at all.
I gave a go at thinking up some stages, mostly returning stages, but a lot of them would be changed up a bit. Did a few newcomer's stages as well.
[collapse=Character Stages]:mario2: Mario Galaxy
:luigi2: Luigi's Mansion
:peach: Delfino Plaza
:bowser2: Bowser's Castle
:yoshi2: Yoshi's Island
:wario: Wario Ware Inc.
:dk2: Jungle Japes
:diddy: Kongo Jungle
Dixie: Bramble Blast
K.Rool: Gangplank Galleon
:link2: Skyloft
:zelda: Hyrule Castle
:sheik: Bridge of Eldin
:ganondorf: Temple
:toonlink: Pirate Ship
:samus2: Planet Zebes: Brinstar
:zerosuitsamus: Frigate Orpheon
Ridley: Pyrosphere
:pit: Underworld
Palutena: Skyworld
:popo: The Summit
:kirby2: Dream Land
:metaknight: Halberd
:dedede: Fountain of Dreams
:olimar: Garden of Hope
:fox: Lylat Cruise
:falco: Corneria
:wolf: Venom
Krystal: Dinosaur Planet
:falcon: Port Town Aero Dive
:pikachu2: Pokemon Stadium 3 :troll:
:jigglypuff: Pokemon Stadium 2
:pt: Pokemon Stadium
:mewtwopm: Cerulean Cave
:lucario: Spear Pillar
:marth: Akaneia
:roypm: Pherae
:ike: Castle Siege
:ness2: Onett
:lucas: New Pork City
:rob: Gyromite
:gw: Flat Zone
:snake: Shadow Moses Island
:sonic: Windy Hill Zone
Villager: Smashville
Miss Fit: Training Room
Mega Man: Wily's Castle
[/collapse]

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'll say it again...

I think we're getting Zelda for Friday.
I too think Zelda or Ganondorf is likely this week.
With the banner down and the up coming game, i'm pretty optimistic for a reveal... Unless Sakuari decides to show the back of Hilda's head and say ''I have absolutely nothing to announce today''

I would like to see a SS style Zelda, but im more interested in her moves then her looks

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Well, tomorrow's the anniversary of A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time in Japan, and the day before A Link Between World's and the Zelda 3DS XL is released. If we are getting a Zelda reveal, tomorrow makes the most sense.
F-Zero Anniversary is tomorrow as well. Although I'm not going to rely on that since Sakurai is fishing for the more popular characters first.

As for Zelda, A link Between Worlds gets released in Japan on the 26th of December. Does it not? If so I think she will get revealed then.

Found some interesting, yet old news:
http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/17/44...director-masahiro-sakurai-character-selection

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Three of the last four non Nintendo Direct related character reveals were on Thursday so I'm just going to bite the bullet and stay up tonight. It'll be interesting to see what is revealed either way.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
We're getting Lady Palutena this Friday. Stahp with the Zelda. Sakurai isn't predictable, y'know?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hey at my school for an end of year project I have to review a game.
I decided to review a SSB game and I used a spinner to decide which one. Looks like I'm reviewing Melee!
Any suggestions for what I should talk about in my review?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Hey at my school for an end of year project I have to review a game.
I decided to review a SSB game and I used a spinner to decide which one. Looks like I'm reviewing Melee!
Any suggestions for what I should talk about in my review?
Bring up the game mechanics and advanced techniques. The teacher will think you are very smart.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I think we'll get a picture and a comment from Sakurai on Friday. Now that I've said that, we'll either get a video instead or absolutely nothing at all.

Also, this is a test post.

Edit: Test successful.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Is the image showing now? Funny the image wasn't broken when I was writing my post.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
They mean you can catch them wild in the Friend Safari under their Player/3DS name.

I'll add you momentarily. My Wi-Fi seems to be bugging out.
:facepalm: My brain farted and completely forgot about that, for some reason I jumped to trading.
I'll add you too.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
:facepalm: My brain farted and completely forgot about that, for some reason I jumped to trading.
I'll add you too.
Shall I add you as well? I don't think it'd hurt and I'm more than set to do so.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Remember, we can't get each other's 3rd pokemon unless we're in game at the same time at least once.
That explains why I couldn't get a certain person's 3rd one and why the safaris for friends without the game don't have one. Thanks, Chris. I didn't know that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That explains why i couldn't get a certain person's 3rd one and why the safaris for friends without the game don't have one. Thanks, Chris. I didn't know that.
Your safari has :ivysaur:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Shock Horror. Its ****ing nothing.

Pic of the day. Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate this occasion I had these four... people(?) come together in a group shot.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So, in regards to a character reveal tomorrow...Zelda will likely NOT be revealed tomorrow in my opinion. Sakurai only coordinates characters who are to be revealed along upcoming games with only the Japanese release dates. People may bring Luigi and the American release of Mario & Luigi as a counter to my argument, but I believe that Luigi was revealed in August simply to celebrate the Year of Luigi. Plus, he was revealed AFTER the release of Mario & Luigi in Japan. Why did Sakurai not reveal Luigi at the time of Mario & Luigi's Japanese release date then? Because Olimar was revealed to promote the more important game of the month (Pikmin 3 as opposed to Mario & Luigi). Sure, Sakurai is unpredictable and could reveal Zelda, but if he is following only the Japanese reveal dates, then perhaps we will receive another character, like Captain Falcon. But then again, who am I to say what Sakurai will do?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
nothing? oh no no no... this commemorates that there will not be a playable toad... perfect time to show a playable toad with the launch of 3d world... we get shield toad. forever a shield.

Shock Horror. Its ****ing nothing.

Pic of the day. Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate this occasion I had these four... people(?) come together in a group shot.
Eeeh. Doesn't affect Toad in any other way (Because it doesn't look like he's getting in anyway)

AND I also do not have a Wii U :C

Also, if you notice in the new TV commercial for the game, they use Toad's normal color to represent Blue Toad for some reason. I don't know why. Don't ask me. It seems like any important Toad is probably Toad in the eyes of those creatures with 2 eye balls that can breathe, think and be human.

@August: Okaaaaaaay (It's not exactly good news. Well, considering the amount of hate/neglect Toad's been getting for quite a while in Smashboards--- it probably is good news to 'em.)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We're getting Lady Palutena this Friday. Stahp with the Zelda. Sakurai isn't predictable, y'know?

Now now, we'll save her for December because...

With Sakurai showing us today's photo in which Mario 3d world was released in Japan and that some of the stuff he shows are Japanese release dates sometimes... well,

1: Wait for December
2: Remember December 19, 1986 was the release of Kid Icarus in Japan
3: Kid Icarus Anniversary is coming
4: December 19 this year is a Thursday, so a reveal is possible.
5: ?????
6: Palutena! <3

Still calling it.

Speaking of Mario, that Nintendomination guy on YT is doing a JP Mario 3D world playthrough, and I'm gonna watch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom