• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
This ***** right here? He's broke down. I broke em and his sentence structure till he steamed out the ear.

that the anime hasn't done ever right.
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Isn't it funny? Taunted my typo, then turn around and make the same mistake I did TWICE!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
NUH UH. In this Showdown which should now be presented in everyone's imagination as a comical manga like maybe early Dragonball, this is not ANGERSTEAM that is discharging from my ears. It is actually a poison gas that you have been breathing in for like I dunno maybe a couple minutes.

NURSE ISMAR.

TELL THIS POOR FELLOW HOW LONG HE HAS TO LIVE.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why are there wild pokemon that prevent you from fleeing!?!?!?

In Hordes!?!?!?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Take me now Oasis. Slapmesilly with the next wave of typos.
QUIT YOUR BORINGASS (boh-RING-gus) TEXT. In the next panel of our fight you have plugged up every orifice of your body (EVERY ORIFICE) with bananas. Because like, you're Donkey Kong dressed like N with the stupid hair and hat and stuff. I am Shocked and dumbfounded by how stupid you are and look, yet impressed by how effective a method it is at countering my attack.

Stayed tuned for the next episode of Maidball N.

(Like Maid Ballin' haha I'm so funny sometimes like I don't think some people appreciate how awesome my jokes are they're so good.)

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
All we need are a few pictures of your depiction and my desolation will be complete.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The previous vitamin talk reminds me of the time I used to take iron supplements (as I was low in iron):

[collapse=Off topic so...]Muh life story:

I used to sometimes open up the tablets, and eat the brown powder inside (or sometimes the powder explodes everywhere, which was always amusing). Oops... But yeah, the tablets/powder tastes like blood, for those who are curious (but I'm sure you smarties already know that).

Anyway, at one point I was taking 2 tablets a day. Because of that and my poor diet, my whole entire digestive system was blocking up, and I become constipated. I was also drastically loosing weight as a result. I had to see a gastroenterologist and a dietitian every week I think, and I was prescribed some sort of daily laxative (it was a powder that you put in a drink).

Moral of the story: eat right. DONT END UP LIKE MEEEEEE!!!!!![/collapse]

It's taken a bit longer to update than lately. Weird.

I just want to go to sleep. >_<
Oh yeah, I feel ya. So tired right now... I wanna go to sleep to-- :tired:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
All we need are a few pictures of your depiction and my desolation will be complete.
Oh..
well..
uh...
I guess you win...

But at least I probably made people giggle instead of going "lol typo" over and over I mean really who is the real winner here get your nose out of that bookcrack nerd what are you even an english major get a real job what's that this is too harsh now too bad the laughs are over, replaced with expectant stares that you can't meet.

(See like, you can't meet their eyes with your own OR meet their expectations. One so all booked up on like you should be able to appreciate that)

I'm sorry. *goes to fold towels*

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Points to old post, let me see here on page 2 of the prologue, that's right
I was saying something along the lines of: stfu!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I don't even know what Oasis is blabbering about, but I find it entertaining.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
IsmaR secretly wants Dr. Mario back. Why else would Vitamins be on her mind? :troll:

Finally, a Bowser picture! Nice!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
If Bowser Jr. makes a stage appearance, I may just cry for a bit...

But, glad we're getting some Super Mario Galaxy content! :D Stunning game, and a pretty stunning stage, by the looks of it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New stage, AND Bowser's on it. I approve. And seriously, look at them details of the background. Pure gold.

Shroob

Sup?
The banner was taken down.... Expect Zelda next week?

Also, ain't that some ****? Sonic gets it up for nearly a month, and Marth gets like a week and a half.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I posted that pic before, but this thread is moving so fast that it's hard to backtrack. Here's a recap.

Anyways, I wanna talk about the Airship in the background. Will it be a stage hazard, or just another piece of nice background decoration? At the same time, the reveal of this stage may give Bowser Jr or Rosalina a better chance at appearing in the game somehow imo, but more-so the former since well, she is also a secret character in Mario 3d world. However, we can always wait and see.
Til them, them graphics, them graphics, and that Bowser.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
idgaf if that Mario Galaxy stage is going to be tourney legal or what.

It looks super-cool, and I am totally looking forward to playing on it.

Smooth Criminal

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
For some reason I thought Admiral Pit was named Alpha Pit and I was going to make a joke about Alpha Pit soup but I guess I can't anymore. Never could, really. It's clearly time for bed good night.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
idgaf if that Mario Galaxy stage is going to be tourney legal or what.

It looks super-cool, and I am totally looking forward to playing on it.

Smooth Criminal
The gravity itself shouldn't be too game-defining. I see it closer to maybe Rainbow Road levels of annoyance. Still a very viable stage for tourney play, just kind of annoying.

As long as it's not Mario Bros., 75m, or WarioWare levels of derp. Those went a bit overboard. Very fun for casuals, at least.(well, for some)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For some reason I thought Admiral Pit was named Alpha Pit and I was going to make a joke about Alpha Pit soup but I guess I can't anymore. Never could, really. It's clearly time for bed good night.

"Ouch, that's harsh!" -Pit in Chapter 3 of KI: U :(

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The gravity itself shouldn't be too game-defining. I see it closer to maybe Rainbow Road levels of annoyance. Still a very viable stage for tourney play, just kind of annoying.

As long as it's not Mario Bros., 75m, or WarioWare levels of derp. Those went a bit overboard. Very fun for casuals, at least.(well, for some)
I like 75m

It's silly

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I like 75m

It's silly
It's a fun stage. Outside of competitive play. I like it too. Just not when I actually care about winning.

If the stage is too much to handle and doing most of the killing, even to the point where I'm not using the stage hazards to defeat the opponent, then it goes too far for my tastes. Brawl had a huge problem with that...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it's up for more than 4 hours in the first place, it has to be amputated.

GOD I LOVE THIS PROFESSION
wouldn't they just drain the blood from it?

I'm pretty sure amputation is a little extreme

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nice new stage. I get the feeling we could fight on top of Starship Mario, given it has been edited to have characters stand on it. This could extend for the Airship and, possibly, other galaxies.

I'd like to see the Comet Observatory appearing in that stage too.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The problem with it being up for a prolonged period of time is that the penis stops getting blood/circulation after a while, at which point it dies. It's actually a fairly common medical emergency (hence the slogan being stressed in advertising, and why you aren't supposed to take it if you don't have ED). If treated early enough, they do indeed stick an extremely long needle to the base to reduce the swelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom