• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
QUESTION: Do you guys think this will be a scrolling stage?
I don't think the stage itself will change.

However, I do believe that the background will constantly change.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I still haven't been able to process how ****ing amazing this stage looks.

This picture is mesmerizing. My God I'm still staring at it like I just saw it for the first time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm just curious how the blast lines work/function on this stage. The stage's gravity curve makes it hard to figure out.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
The best part about the Mario Galaxy stage is that it means we're getting Mario Galaxy music.

Those games had some of the best OSTs I've ever heard.

Totally expecting Gusty Garden as a song.

Morbi

Scavenger
The only thing I don't like about the stage is the camera angle. It isn't zoomed in enough? It looks like New Pork City, I hardly noticed Samus at first. I had to really look for her. Haha.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The best part about the Mario Galaxy stage is that it means we're getting Mario Galaxy music.

Those games had some of the best OSTs I've ever heard.

Totally expecting Gusty Garden as a song.
No Gusty Garden Galaxy would be a crime punishable by execution.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
If there's any music that I wanna hear from MegaMan, it's an updated version of Boomer Kuwanger's theme.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Digga Leg and the Whomp King's theme are among my favorite tracks from SMG2. And I'll cry if there is no Gusty Garden Galaxy theme on the stage or Super Mario Galaxy 2's main theme. (which IIRC, had at least a few parts of Gusty Garden Galaxy's theme)

I'd love to see Good Egg Galaxy's theme too.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
And God said: Let the Galaxy themes begin!

Damnit guys, you already said several of my top favourites. >:c
Anyway this one MUST be in:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, Zelda seems like a slam dunk for next Thursday/Friday then? There's a side of me that thinks it will be someone else just because Sakurai seems to get a small, tittering joy out of screwing with people's expectations. With a new Mario Party game coming out, Yoshi and Wario could be on the table too especially with ALBW not coming out in Japan until late December.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So, Zelda seems like a slam dunk for next Thursday/Friday then? There's a side of me that thinks it will be someone else just because Sakurai seems to get a small, tittering joy out of screwing with people's expectations. With a new Mario Party game coming out, Yoshi and Wario could be on the table too especially with ALBW not coming out in Japan until late December.
That's where you're wrong.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Have you guys ever reached a point where you don't know what to do with your life anymore? You tried many different activities,games, adventures, yet you still don't know why you're unhappy? If you did go through this phase, what was your method of solving it?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Have you guys ever reached a point where you don't know what to do with your life anymore? You tried many different activities,games, adventures, yet you still don't know why you're unhappy? If you did go through this phase, what was your method of solving it?
This is me right now. Depending on how old you are, I'd say just ride it out.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

This was pretty much my first three years in college in a nutshell. I was traveling the world and even got to study overseas but I was miserable. Chances are there are underlying issues that you need to deal with. For me it was primarily ongoing depression that I had for 11 years but never dealt with. Meds, counseling, and personal reflection are what eventually got me out of it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Expand on that, please.
As Fatman said, we've got some unfinished business in our lives to take care of before we can move on. Fatman's was depression. For me, it's been what I thought was depression turned out to be anxiety which turned out to an inferiority complex. I've been going to counseling for about five months and I've actually made some good progress. That being said, talking these problems out will help you with whatever's been eating you.

Though the reason I brought up age because it may be a part of growing up that you're experiencing. I've been fighting this for the last two yeas especially, and I've been doing a lot of growing as well. IIRC, one of the growing pains these days seems to be going through anxiety or depression. This is why I said ride it out, but only to a degree. We can talk more about this.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I grew up in a family that believed depression was only something that "crazy people" got and was simply something you just got over if you tried hard enough. It wasn't until I moved out and overcame a 4 month suicidal spell that I learned what complete and utter crap that was. Seek help, talk to people, change your perspective, try to go about things differently, etc. I pretty much had to rebuild my worldview from the bottom-up to drag myself out of the pit.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I solve it by being hyped for Smash Bros.!
Sometimes I play Super Smash Flash 2 when I'm bored.
Smash Bros. is my life. :p

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Though I wouldn't normally admit it, I'm kind of in that same phase as y'all as well, since it was brought up.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm kind of there too because I'm going through grad school at a snail's pace because I'm paying for it out of pocket while working 50-60 hours a week to keep my head above water in a crumbling city that I can't wait to get out of. Aside from having a girlfriend now, this year has been so reminiscent of my state of mind in 2007 (down to a Smash game being one of the few things I'm looking forward to in life) that it kind of scares me a little. I've kind of gotten to the point where I want to fast forward months of my life just to get to the next major plateau.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
As Fatman said, we've got some unfinished business in our lives to take care of before we can move on. Fatman's was depression. For me, it's been what I thought was depression turned out to be anxiety which turned out to an inferiority complex. I've been going to counseling for about five months and I've actually made some good progress. That being said, talking these problems out will help you with whatever's been eating you.

Though the reason I brought up age because it may be a part of growing up that you're experiencing. I've been fighting this for the last two yeas especially, and I've been doing a lot of growing as well. IIRC, one of the growing pains these days seems to be going through anxiety or depression. This is why I said ride it out, but only to a degree. We can talk more about this.
I'd usually enjoy games with friends whenever I feel down. However, currently, I'm not enjoying games at all. The only game that I may enjoy playing is World of Warcraft at this point but that requires commitment and effort, which is difficult to find since I'm entering engineering school soon. I question myself, what do I want? I still can't find an answer. But I have faith that I will someday :)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I get bored of being so negative, stop giving a **** about it and just live. Makes it pretty easy to remain satisfied or at least content. :3

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'd usually enjoy games with friends whenever I feel down. However, currently, I'm not enjoying games at all. The only game that I may enjoy playing is World of Warcraft at this point but that requires commitment and effort, which is difficult to find since I'm entering engineering school soon. I question myself, what do I want? I still can't find an answer. But I have faith that I will someday :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's me right freaking there. By the way, good luck with engineering school. There will be lots of crying in the shower.

I get bored of being so negative, stop giving a **** about it and just live. Makes it pretty easy to remain satisfied or at least content. :3
Haven't felt that way since I graduated college.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I want a 3D printer so that my obsession with height charts will culminate in me making everything I know and love into miniature to-scale models.

I wonder if a psychiatrist would say I cling to "height" as something that makes things "real," because giving things physical dimensions makes them easier to imagine in the physical world, so then I'm like dissatisfied with the real world and want to bring fantasy things into it. HAHA BRAINERD I would say to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom