• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I was listening to a discussion about depression, and what I took from it is that vitamin D is key. The winters are usually the months where people get depressed, and that's because the sun isn't out as much during that season. Through sunlight you get vitamin D, which keeps your depression in check. That's why people usually travel to tropical places/resorts for vacation.

Idk how long you have been feeling unhappy, if it is fairly recent then I would say you have a case of the "winter blues" and things should pick up once Spring rolls around. If it has been occurring quite frequently, I would say you should try to get more sunlight and look into vitamin D supplements.
Seems logical, but unfortunately I've been unhappy for about 5 months and I have no idea why. I think I might go with World of Warcraft for now, literally playing it atm.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Maybe Shion, Chicken Wing, Mr. OC, and Asage are all the same person.
Dissociative Identity Disorder manifesting itself on an online forum. Could be the start of a great research project for some psych student.

How about that Mario Galaxy stage though? More big stages Oasis. Think about it...

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
it's called a social life, brobi

get one
Right because looking up terms that defy a dried up globule of semen hanging from a pubic hair which dangles somewhat resembling a berry, is a social life.

Pure golden ****ing logic!

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
Right because looking up terms that defy a dried up globule of semen hanging from a pubic hair which dangles somewhat resembling a berry is a social life.

Pure golden ****ing logic!
no but since you think every word you dont hear everyday comes from google you kinda seem like a basement dweller now

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
My new word for the day is **** goblin, like you're gobbling down a ****, but also a hideous creature.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Well, I'm about to take a walk, and when I get back I'm expecting to see some (funny) heated arguments and name-calling on here.
Don't let me down.

----
FUGLY A** SUMB*TCH!!!

well i mean

you're the only one i see that thinks google has it's own language, so idk fella

Where else would I find such an absurd word!?

Certainly not in a DICtionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom