• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Cute. I see what you did there, not that complicated. (Simply typed ChickenWing13>back spaced> typed dumb f*ck)

You sir are a genius

Lmao though! The only one that is me is the smashboards link. The others are obviously other ppl with the same name.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
So we went from talking about mental issues with Fatmanonice and others with people sharing their past life depressions to now people raging at each other for no apparent reason...
Is it because I'm fat? Is that what's causing this?

No but seriously can we talk about Smash more...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
*crashes through wall*
I'm back.

Pretty sure those guys might be AuraSage alts, like others were talking about.

Somewhat funny arguments, though. I... guess it's keeping the place lively.

----

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Alts or not, this is pretty entertaining.

But nothing shall live up to the night of Swamp VS Divine.
It's like watching a guy punch himself in the face with both his fists simultaneously. Not as much entertainment as cause for concern.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Dissociative Identity Disorder manifesting itself on an online forum. Could be the start of a great research project for some psych student.

How about that Mario Galaxy stage though? More big stages Oasis. Think about it...
The Mario Galaxy stage takes place in space. Maybe a certain space dragon might be a stage hazard? :troll:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Lol again dumb f*ck

Don't quote my posts and rearrange the words it just makes you look desperate.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There are SO many songs that could go well on the Super Mario Galaxy stage, urgh...so many fantastic songs, so few slots for songs on the stage...

The stage simply HAS to have the following songs among others-

Good Egg Galaxy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8Sn6DHIi0

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsyPHkeyz6o

IIRC, that above song was only used in the trailer. It takes a few bits from Gusty Garden Galaxy, Nevertheless, at least one version of the Gusty Garden Galaxy theme is a must.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEIWhy-urqM

And it would be a crime not to include the Buoy Base theme either http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29bt-wjS88

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Lol again dumb f*ck

Don't quote my posts and rearrange the words it just makes you look desperate.

I will post one additional internet meme for every post you two make until you two stop because this is the mentality you two have right now. The mentality of an internet meme.

And ChickenWing you are a REAL problem if you think calling someone a dumbf*ck over and over again will solve anything.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
I will post one additional internet meme for every post you two make until you two stop because this is the mentality you two have right now. The mentality of an internet meme.

And ChickenWing you are a REAL problem if you think calling someone a dumbf*ck over and over again will solve anything.

go back to reddit

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

You're right I'm very sry.

Next time I will try to use a language that he can actually understand :)

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
How is it that you folks can get at each other without noticing there's people making commentary on the side?

I aint mad about two numskulls butting heads, by all means tear each other up. Simply put, it seems that the scenario is a bit superficial, like there's no argument going on really. Perhaps the whole thing's been staged...

With Oasis and myself, you know, there was a bit of mystery to it. Like: what the hell's this guy gonna say next?

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
How is it that you folks can get at each other without noticing there's people making commentary on the side?

I aint mad about two numskulls butting heads, by all means tear each other up. Simply put, it seems that the scenario is a bit superficial, like there's no argument going on really. Perhaps the whole thing's been staged...

With Oasis and myself, you know, there was a bit of mystery to it. Like: what the hell's this guy gonna say next?
Masahiro Sakurai died today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom