• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Aight, aight, if Groose is confirmed for smash, that would be a good authentication that Sakurai is indeed dead.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Neither does calling someone dumb. Especially when it is a pure fact.
It does, however, poison anyone near the area if you just keep repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

*DEEP BREATH*

OVER.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Perhaps the whole thing's been staged...

With Oasis and myself, you know, there was a bit of mystery to it. Like: what the hell's this guy gonna say next?
That's clearly obvious at this point.

You and Oasis have some kind of tryst going on?

Nicholas Cage is the greatest when it comes to picking his roles for movies.

Okay your turn Oasis, post something random

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
It does, however, poison anyone near the area if you just keep repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

*DEEP BREATH*

OVER.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
That's clearly obvious at this point.

You and Oasis have some kind of tryst going on?
F U bro! Using a word I don't know yet.

What's going on Star?

I'm sure us catching up would be more compelling than this downward spiral.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think it's safe to say that this entire argument has been staged, whether the two accounts involved with it are alts or two separate users. I'm mainly convinced that is the case because this "argument" has lasted so long and looks like an argument you would see on Youtube in the comments section.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
I think it's safe to say that this entire argument has been staged, whether the two accounts involved with it are alts or two separate users. Mainly because this "argument" has lasted so long and looks like an argument you would see on Youtube in the comments section.
curses! foiled again!

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I think it's safe to say that this entire argument has been staged, whether the two accounts involved with it are alts or two separate users. Mainly because this "argument" has lasted so long and looks like an argument you would see on Youtube in the comments section.
Hehe. YouTube "Argument"...

"F U YOU ASS"
"wat did u sai to me u little ****"
"I liek ponies they so good u shud watch <3 <3 <3"
"HA GAYEEEEEE"
"plz stop bulling me TT_TT"

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
F U bro! Using a word I don't know yet.

What's going on Star?

I'm sure us catching up would be more compelling than this downward spiral.
Not much man, same ol' routine. Saw your post and thought it was a good enough reason to step back into this muck hole. Also curious what this thing you and Oasis was all about.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Not much man, same ol' routine. Saw your post and thought it was a good enough reason to step back into this muck hole. Also curious what this thing you and Oasis was all about.

I hear you, thought it was about time to get at my company here on the boards, so I see you!

Oh and as for Oasis, I was referring to us posting while being stupid tired a few pages back.

-
For real though, with all these pictures who's to consider the bandwidth?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I hear you, thought it was about time to get at my company here on the boards, so I see you!

Oh and as for Oasis, I was referring to us posting while being stupid tired a few pages back.

-
For real though, with all these pictures who's to consider the bandwidth?
Picked the right time considering we're in the full swing of SSB hype. I know outside of here a lot of guys on my campus are hyped for this game. One guy is going to have a launch party where he works once it's released.

Ehh nobody considers the plight of the iPhone unless they're the ones affected by random mobile browser crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom