• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Had a bro day with a pal to cheer him up from his fiance breaking things off with him which went successfully since he's a bit happier now, got to have tons of laughs in a Blazblue Chronophantasma stream, and got to go several rounds in Kid Icarus Uprising with some new friends from said stream.

Today was a great day. =D

So what's going in he--Oh. o.o'

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You mean pimpdedede king DDD, cause you said it yourself.

Triple deluxe=DDD=King Dedede.
:awesome:

Looking at the website, I have two thoughts.

a) This is a quick turn around to release.

b) Even Japan is using angry Kirby now.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
:awesome:

Looking at the website, I have two thoughts.

a) This is a quick turn around to release.

b) Even Japan is using angry Kirby now.
Well i'm glad it's coming out early, (looks like they had it in the works but kept it under wraps, typical nintendo.) cause I wanted that baby since the 3ds came out.

I'm gonna miss that happy-go-lucky kirby, killing the innocents with a smile on his face..... oh well.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Seeing Kirby coming out so soon, I'm pretty confident Nintendo has another big catalog set for the 3DS next year. Pretty confident we'll be seeing Metroid this year too. I mean, what else does Nintendo have in their catalog?!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Seeing Kirby coming out so soon, I'm pretty confident Nintendo has another big catalog set for the 3DS next year. Pretty confident we'll be seeing Metroid this year too. I mean, what else does Nintendo have in their catalog?!
Yeah i'm thinking they'll give us the 2-d metroid we've always wanted, or another prime hunters....(because of this http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-nintendo-retro-discuss-future-of-metroid)
Also I keep thinking that the Zelda Wii U is a majora's mask sequel or something. beause of this( http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/12/zelda-3ds-its-majoras-mask-vs-link-to-the-past)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well Cs do tend to be a rather nice size. Still not quite as large as Ds, but they do the job. ¦( *nod*
I like my Vitamin tablets big, front and back mm-hmm, that way i'll be more healthy. :awesome:

yes finalstarmen, i'm bored as hell so i joined in the randomness, for shame i know.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I use gummy vitamins so I don't have to worry about tablet size

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I use gummy vitamins so I don't have to worry about tablet size
GET THAT GUMMY **** OUTTA HERE.

I WANT TO CHEW THE DAMN THINGS.

CRUSH IT UP AND SUCK ON THE LITTLE PIECES.

I CAN'T FIND THOSE BIG THINGS OF CHEWABLE VITAMIN C TABLETS AND IT MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY.

I MEAN THEY'RE REALLY DELICIOUS WHY WOULD I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH POPPING IN A COUPLE. IT'S SO CONVENIENT. SWALLOWING THEM IS ACTUALLY LESS CONVENIENT BECAUSE ONE THEY ARE HUGE SO YOU CAN'T HARDLY DO IT WITHOUT, OH, CHEWING THEM A LITTLE, AND TWO YOU NEED A GLASS OF WATER.

I REQUIRE THE STRONGEST IMMUNE SYSTEM IN THE WHOLE WORLD, I NEED MY VITAMIN C FIX GOD DAMN IT.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The entire point of tablets/capsules being so big is because of all the fillers/binders preventing the active ingredients (usually smaller than a grain of sand) from dissolving in the stomach acid. The goal of most medication/vitamin supplements is to make it to the small intestine where most nutrients and physical drugs are readily absorbed. The whole process takes a long time, so if you're just consuming the crushed up powder then it lessens the likelihood of the drug taking as much effect than it would if it were properly ingested/made it through all the way.

I actually made some tablets the other day in class. I purposely chose the big containers because I'm evil like that.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Caddy and Stupid
The perfect combo

I know there's a troll face button around here somewhere.
This sentence my look normal but you should know it was typed with every single one of my muscles flexed. I can only imagine your next post will be typed by your own droppings on a keyboard or like maybe you toss a pair of freshly wetted pants on it for each word???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom