• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I think ICs just need to dissapear.

They don't look like fighting characters in the slightest and don't have the SMASH image that others have. They aren't a fan favorite.

They need to bounce. Waste of space.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Infinite chain grabs can be removed. I'd like to see their movesets changed up a bit so they'd be more viable without the need to chaingrab 24/7
And that's an if. Just like Tink getting a change up was an if.

I would rather not see IC for other reasons, like roster space, but thats just me.

In other news, I'm online. If anyone here wants Quick Feet Shroomish, give me a hollar. I'm loking for a Female Riolu.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I think ICs just need to dissapear.

They don't look like fighting characters in the slightest and don't have the SMASH image that others have. They aren't a fan favorite.

They need to bounce. Waste of space.
That's the stupidest reason to cut a character I've ever seen.

Malion

Smash Ace
I wish there was more to do with the ice climbers... but they are just mountain climbers with ice powers based on a single game with no sequels... even if they return I expect nothing to change for them realistically. I wish there was more combo moves between them (like them tossing each other as an attack or swinging each other like a hammer... or pushing the other downward from the air as a sort of Dair move that fastfalls) but they are sort of designed to work together or alone.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
My equivalent is pixy sticks and cream soda.
Wow, well that tells me a lot. Thanx.

Care to elaborate? Exactly how do a par of chibi Mountain Climbers fit Smash any less than, say, a 2-D man, or a blue hedgehog with one pupil, or any other f***ing character in the games?
Stick your f*cking eyes in front of your television and you tell me.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
I'm pretty sure when villager was added, the "doesn't look like a fighting game character" character argument got thrown into hell where it belongs

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
They seem to fit in pretty damn well with characters like Kirby, Pikachu, Ness, Jigglypuff, etc.
Well that is YOU'RE opinion.

Shouldn't mean you have to get lashed out for it. F*cking ppl need to keep their balls in tact and stop whining and b*tching about one's opinion. It's unhealthy and embarrasing to the boards.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well that is YOU'RE opinion.

Shouldn't mean you have to get lashed out for it. F*cking ppl need to keep their balls in tact and stop whining and b*tching about one's opinion. It's unhealthy and embarrasing to the boards.
Yeah, it is my opinion. Why are you lashing out against it, calling me defensive, butthurt, whiny, and b****y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom