• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sounds like you would like a certain "Lovely Mawile" I kinda know. ¦D

And sure, I'd be up for that. Anything in particular you'd like in return? I'm hoping I have something considering how much I've caught while wasting time. XD

Knowing me I probably already know them.

Dunno, I've got pretty much everything I want/need. I'll take anything so much as it's done so with love. <3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I read that as HOLY FISTPLATE! I seriously got to stop playing for awhile....
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thanks. XD

Knowing me I probably already know them.

Dunno, I've got pretty much everything I want/need. I'll take anything so much as it's done so with love. <3
Like it's possible for me to do anything for you without love. <3

But alrighty. Guess I'll hand you this adorable extra Meditite I've got. :3

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
I seriously think we should change the title of the "Daily Miiverse Photos Discussion Thread" to "Daily Miiverse Hype Discussion Thread". I hate to say it and I mean I really hate to say it but everyone's hype hype hyping it all up comments are really starting to annoy me...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
IsmaR, your Safari is full of Panpour and Gyarados. I'm finding Gyarados in tall grass. :laugh:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's no biggie. :3

In the mean time, both my Braixen and Charmeleon just evolved. I evolved Combusken earlier, so that's all three Fire Starters evolved! WOO! =D

As a celebration, I shall listen to the following. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...I swear the game is messing up everytime I try to accept IsmaR's invite to trade. -~-

SoldierSunday

Smash Apprentice
Don't have a 3DS so i cant play X/Y.

Which mega evolution would you like to be a playable character in Smash 4?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And that's that! Thanks again, Issie~ <3

I should've expected that nickname, but it made me laugh hard. XD

Love how your trainer looks, by the way. :3 I tried the other hairstyle, but I don't like them much for my guy. I hope there's more of them later.

Edit: ...Welp, guess what I just caught after my trade with Issie? A female Mawile! =D;

Hey, since the Mawile you gave me is Bridget, who should this female one e? ¦D;

Noel from BlazBlue?

Or Rosette from Chrno Crusade?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Any seen the images of NPCs referencing Hoenn/RSE?

I'm looking forward to obtaining that mysterious item from the dude who says "You'll see in due time" after he brags about the region he comes from. I'm hoping it's DLC and that we'll get to visit Hoenn and see how much has changed over the years. Sure, X/Y references Unova and a bit of Johto through a neat painting, but the heavy references towards Hoenn are reminiscent of the references of Johto in DPPt.

I find it odd that this is the only Pokemon game that doesn't even seem to make use of any boats for players to cruise on.
And there's a painting of Mr. Briney's ship, mentioning his Wingull, Peeko.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Any seen the images of NPCs referencing Hoenn/RSE?

I'm looking forward to obtaining that mysterious item from the dude who says "You'll see in due time" after he brags about the region he comes from. I'm hoping it's DLC and that we'll get to visit Hoenn and see how much has changed over the years. Sure, X/Y references Unova and a bit of Johto through a neat painting, but the heavy references towards Hoenn are reminiscent of the references of Johto in DPPt.

I find it odd that this is the only Pokemon game that doesn't even seem to make use of any boats for players to cruise on.
And there's a painting of Mr. Briney's ship, mentioning his Wingull, Peeko.
While haven't seen in images, I have seen some of the NPCs talk about or reference places like Hoenn along the way when playing the game, yeah.

That reminds me... Anyone notice the obvious references some trainers have made to other anime? Like one of the psychic trainers saying your power level is over 9000 after beating them on one of the routes, or Lumiose's gym leader Clemont saying "Light, prism, power" or something along the lines of that when you first see him, which is a slight rewording of the "Moon, prism, power" thing from Sailor Moon. Am sure there's others as well, unless I'm over-analyzing a bit.

As for the idea of revisiting Hoenn, yeah I'd be down for that too, however unlikely.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

That's a cool shot of Skyloft.

Not bad Sakurai.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It's nice and all but come on, it could've be taken directly from Skyward Sword.
Anyway the official site should've a section for the stages. Not only I want to know their actual names but it would be easier to collect pictures of them.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I just ran into a horde of Nosepasses...

Did I just find the Pokemon equivalent of Stonehenge?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not sure that the version of Skyloft he just posted is the same as the IGN picture. It's hard to tell, though. It may be an updated version.

It's also the only time among the pictures where he's showing a full stage, so it's kind of nice to show something a little different. Kind of a silly update. Especially when an Item would've been neat too. Especially a new one, but it does look nice. No Watermark, especially.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Meh. I'm stuck on Pokemon X. I'm trying to get an own tempo Espurr, but the Safari ain't giving one up. I don't know if there's horde battle Espurr, and the new breeding mechanic isn't working. Grumble..

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I'm looking forward to obtaining that mysterious item from the dude who says "You'll see in due time" after he brags about the region he comes from.o.

Clearly he's talking about Realgam Tower

Pokemon Colosseum/XD remakes confirmed

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Looks like Skyloft is the new Delfino Plaza... that's cool. I liked Delfino Plaza myself.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I think everyone is on a low boil after the lack of a pokemon related reveal and that has largely killed people's enthusiasm to even talk about the game. Things will pick up again once something new is shown but for now I think is everyone is just a twinge butthurt.
Or maybe everyone is just enjoying a new game that came out a few days ago? That could always be the more logical explanation. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom