• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I had a neat dream:

I was swimming around with my brother, cousins and friends in a swamp with my Greninja. I was so paranoid about a Feraligatr or an alligator in general attacking me. So, I made my way to this cabin where Mr. Sakurai was working on Smash 4. It was a neat comfy studio he had. And Mr. Inafune was there. ******** and complaining about Megaman's appearance in Smash 4 or how the team made the character model and for some reason, Inafune had an issue with the polygons or something. I asked him questions about Capcom and why he even cares. I asked him if he still holds rights to the Megaman franchise and he said no, of course. He went on to say that Megaman is like his son, his baby, and he wants to get involved even though he left Capcom.

So, I meet up with Sakurai who was strangely happy to see me. It's like we met before. Like we're buddies. Probably from a dream I had weeks ago, but whatever. We were playing on this large 56' HDTV by Panasonic. And there she goes. Palutena. I was praising her, thanking Sakurai for having her be playable. Almost in tears. And I enjoyed her pwning Pit, as Inafune was playing against Sakurai. Even though I do like Pit. Her moveset were a combination of Zelda and Peach. Her USmash is taken from Peach. I was kinda annoyed, and suggested that she really needs her own moveset. That's unacceptable. But I was still happy to see her. It was my turn to play, and I stuck with Palutena. My brother and cousin joined in, and the game.. didn't really play like Smash Bros. I can't even describe it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. Controls felt slippery, there was this strange girl I've never seen turn into a monster and dashed around the stage, knocking players off. She kept dashing from one end to the other, and I kept spot and roll dodging. WTF was that.

Anyways, the roster... Well, what stood out to me was that there were 3 other Links. Fierce Deity Link, Oracle Link and some other iteration of Link. They're in a weird 2D form, like how Link turns 2D in Link Between Worlds. Weird. Sakurai told me that they were just placeholders and that they're not going to be final characters. Whatever that means. I saw Metaknight and joked how Sakurai should leave him the same to troll people who hate him. There were two other new Kirby characters. Broom Hatter and what looked like Viridi, but it wasn't. She was apparently representing the Kirby franchise. I saw about 30 slots but I don't really recall any other "new" character. Just those that stood out to me.

And there was another part of my dream but I forget. And it's probably not noteworthy.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Smash 4 in my dreams. But I hope it makes a lot more sense and not screwed up like this dream portrayed it :l

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Smash 4 in my dreams. But I hope it makes a lot more sense and not screwed up like this dream portrayed it :l
I remember having a dream of a Captain Falcon reveal. And another about Palutena. I believe there was even one for Mewtwo. :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

A new Zelda 3DS XL.

Just like with Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Pokémon, Luigi and many more.

I think it becomes more and more likely that a Smash Bros. 3DS XL would be available as well.

If so, it'll be effing hard for me to wait a 3DS XL like this for to replace my old and touche screen-striped one.

*GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, I'm on a roll: I caught my second shiny Pokémon (Bergmite). Just like my shiny Honedge, I only used a Quick Ball on the first turn.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm hoping they release a 3DS XL Smash Bros. edition too. I already have a 3DS (Zelda OoT edition) but I'm thinking of buying an XL. I'll wait and see. The only thing I don't like is that it has the game in a digital version, I want the package.
In the other versions, were the games already installed in the system or there was a download code or something like that? Maybe if that will be the case I could just sell the code for 30 bucks and take the retail version.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still haven't gotten a copy of Pokemon X. Plan to sometime this week though.

I'm certain my starter will be Froakie, I'll be getting Charmander later on, and I plan to catch one of those squid Pokemon. (I forgot what those ones are called)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I had a neat dream:

I was swimming around with my brother, cousins and friends in a swamp with my Greninja. I was so paranoid about a Feraligatr or an alligator in general attacking me. So, I made my way to this cabin where Mr. Sakurai was working on Smash 4. It was a neat comfy studio he had. And Mr. Inafune was there. *****ing and complaining about Megaman's appearance in Smash 4 or how the team made the character model and for some reason, Inafune had an issue with the polygons or something. I asked him questions about Capcom and why he even cares. I asked him if he still holds rights to the Megaman franchise and he said no, of course. He went on to say that Megaman is like his son, his baby, and he wants to get involved even though he left Capcom.

So, I meet up with Sakurai who was strangely happy to see me. It's like we met before. Like we're buddies. Probably from a dream I had weeks ago, but whatever. We were playing on this large 56' HDTV by Panasonic. And there she goes. Palutena. I was praising her, thanking Sakurai for having her be playable. Almost in tears. And I enjoyed her pwning Pit, as Inafune was playing against Sakurai. Even though I do like Pit. Her moveset were a combination of Zelda and Peach. Her USmash is taken from Peach. I was kinda annoyed, and suggested that she really needs her own moveset. That's unacceptable. But I was still happy to see her. It was my turn to play, and I stuck with Palutena. My brother and cousin joined in, and the game.. didn't really play like Smash Bros. I can't even describe it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. Controls felt slippery, there was this strange girl I've never seen turn into a monster and dashed around the stage, knocking players off. She kept dashing from one end to the other, and I kept spot and roll dodging. WTF was that.

Anyways, the roster... Well, what stood out to me was that there were 3 other Links. Fierce Deity Link, Oracle Link and some other iteration of Link. They're in a weird 2D form, like how Link turns 2D in Link Between Worlds. Weird. Sakurai told me that they were just placeholders and that they're not going to be final characters. Whatever that means. I saw Metaknight and joked how Sakurai should leave him the same to troll people who hate him. There were two other new Kirby characters. Broom Hatter and what looked like Viridi, but it wasn't. She was apparently representing the Kirby franchise. I saw about 30 slots but I don't really recall any other "new" character. Just those that stood out to me.

And there was another part of my dream but I forget. And it's probably not noteworthy.

So how vivid do you remember your dream being? I just find it amazing how you can piece all these details like that.

I remember my most recent Smash 4 related dream was when I was watching a Nintendo Direct and a Shantae (in her 1/2 Genie Hero incarnation) reveal trailer showed. I recall her moves mostly being about her ponytail and divekicks. :/

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
That rivalry actually seems kind of legit. Both are shopkeepers who have a peddling attitude and a monopoly on the goods of the game. :p

I assume that's the only bit of the dream you can recall. I attempted lucid dreaming about Smash 4 last night with no results. Maybe I need to focus on getting used to an inhibited lucid state before I can have some real fun.

D

Deleted member

By the way, does a topic referencing 3DS friend-codes exist ?

If not, here's mine :

1848-2225-1295

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I had a neat dream:

I was swimming around with my brother, cousins and friends in a swamp with my Greninja. I was so paranoid about a Feraligatr or an alligator in general attacking me. So, I made my way to this cabin where Mr. Sakurai was working on Smash 4. It was a neat comfy studio he had. And Mr. Inafune was there. *****ing and complaining about Megaman's appearance in Smash 4 or how the team made the character model and for some reason, Inafune had an issue with the polygons or something. I asked him questions about Capcom and why he even cares. I asked him if he still holds rights to the Megaman franchise and he said no, of course. He went on to say that Megaman is like his son, his baby, and he wants to get involved even though he left Capcom.

I envy the memory you have on your dreams. I only remember a few months ago had a playable Palutena in one of my dreams. I should train myself to get into dreams more. D:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
By the way, does a topic referencing 3DS friend-codes exist ?

If not, here's mine :

1848-2225-1295
You can find some people's 3DS FC'S under their avatars on posts. Like mine for instance.

I envy the memory you have on your dreams. I only remember a few months ago had a playable Palutena in one of my dreams. I should train myself to get into dreams more. D:
If you record some of the things you remember in your dream when you wake up, you'll be able to recall them better.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Here's something interesting:
That experience reminds me of a Poke-nightmare I had once waaaay back when... It involved Red doing something similar as the mysterious lady in that video, then vanishing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting. Could this possibly be setup for a future event?
Something creepy-like happened (a ghost girl on Marvelous Bridge) in Black & White 1 and was concluded in Black & White 2.

So maybe... But unlike the Black & White girl, I wouldn't know where this XY girl will end up in.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You can find some people's 3DS FC'S under their avatars on posts. Like mine for instance.

If you record some of the things you remember in your dream when you wake up, you'll be able to recall them better.

Teach me? D:

Meanwhile, as I prepare to obtain Pokemon (leaning towards Y) later in the week, I need to start planning on what to get...
Shiny Yanma. Yep, I must get one of those, and maybe a few Gen5 Pokemon since I skipped on B/W. I may want to add some FCs early on just so I can request things.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Teach me? D:

Meanwhile, as I prepare to obtain Pokemon (leaning towards Y) later in the week, I need to start planning on what to get...
Shiny Yanma. Yep, I must get one of those, and maybe a few Gen5 Pokemon since I skipped on B/W. I may want to add some FCs early on just so I can request things.
After you wake up from a dream, you should take a notebook, notepad app, recording device, etc., and write down all (if not, most) of the things in your dream to the best detail. If you continue to do this, you may notice patterns or objects that occur frequently when you dream. It seems as if though the people who've posted in these SSB4 dream threads are remembering their dreams as they happened.

Lucid dreaming is different from a regular dream, in that one is aware that they're dreaming and can control of their environment for as long as their dream lasts. Basically, you could live out any fantasy you want. I'm no expert, but I'm trying to teach myself to do this and it takes some getting used to.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
After you wake up from a dream, you should take a notebook, notepad app, recording device, etc., and write down all (if not, most) of the things in your dream to the best detail. If you continue to do this, you may notice patterns or objects that occur frequently when you dream. It seems as if though the people who've posted in these SSB4 dream threads are remembering their dreams as they happened.

Lucid dreaming is different from a regular dream, in that one is aware that they're dreaming and can control of their environment for as long as their dream lasts. Basically, you could live out any fantasy you want. I'm no expert, but I'm trying to teach myself to do this and it takes some getting used to.

I do need to learn this. So many things I so want to do, besides avoid my phobias and nightmares. D: I probably won't learn it at all, though. I might make a wordpad about it if it happens.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
There's many ways to do it. I'm yet to get results though. But when I do, I'm posting about it. It's a skill and practice nourishes any aptitude. Some things will feel weird at first, but you're completely safe and you should succumb to them.

You may have a chance to overcome phobias and nightmares by lucid dreaming, they say.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It'd be a miracle if it happens.

Really hope so. I'm not so thrilled bout this lightning storm/thunder storm and wasp phobia thing. D: One thing I do know that there's like a 50% chance that a thunderstorm happens at the end of my dreams, starts by a cluster of clouds starting to appear, then it rains, then that flash of lightning that's often not bright happens from far away. Seconds later, super loud earth-shaking thunder that often forces me to cover my ears, then I find myself awoke and afraid. D:

EDIT: It took me more than 4 tries to get this posted, so it's not fixed.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
So how vivid do you remember your dream being? I just find it amazing how you can piece all these details like that.

I remember my most recent Smash 4 related dream was when I was watching a Nintendo Direct and a Shantae (in her 1/2 Genie Hero incarnation) reveal trailer showed. I recall her moves mostly being about her ponytail and divekicks. :/

I can piece a lot of my dreams together. Not to say I always do. I've been struggling to remember this one dream I had that was so cool, but I just can't figure out what it was. It's just a feeling.

But yes, I remember a lot of my dreams. I can go on about it. There is this dream I had when I was in Dominican Republic (1st-2nd Grade transition time) where I was about to get eaten by a giant Diddy Kong. I was flying around in a plane, collecting eggs like in the game and suddenly, this giant beast grabs me. I woke up screaming, waking my cousin lol She wasn't happy about being woken up so early in the morning, but... Hey.

Took me some time to get used to Diddy Kong, the character. So, it wasn't pleasant when a Giant Diddy Kong showed up in Subspace Emissary lol It immediately reminded me of that dream.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm hunting for Friend Codes so I can encounter more Pokemon in the Friend Safari. I have Oasis's, and he got me Munna and Espurr.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'll add whoever decides to add me, I caved in and got X today. So far I've got Froakie and a female Pikachu, any info on how early, how rare, and where you can find Goomy would be very much appreciated.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
God, I can't believe we have to wait for 2 more months to transfer all our Pokemons to Gen VI. I finished the game and have no idea what to do until then...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I add whoever has their 3DS code under their location/in their sig. And you're out of luck, no Goomy for a while.

You could do what I did and just ask/look for one on GTS/Wonder Trade, though. I got an Axew before the 1st gym this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom