• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I add whoever has their 3DS code under their location/in their sig. And you're out of luck, no Goomy for a while.

You could do what I did and just ask/look for one on GTS/Wonder Trade, though. I got an Axew before the 1st gym this way.
I haven't tried the Wonde Trade or DTS yet. I think I feel subconsciously paranoid about it. XD

Right now, I'm in the Battle Chateau to level up my Kirlia into a Gardevoir while also using it to get double the money from these snooty rich folks thanks to the Amulet Coin it's holding.

Because if I've said ti once, I've said it a thousand times:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Added all of you!

So I've gotten past the first gym, getting friendly with my Pikachu, Froakie evolved, and I have a Charmander now! I hear that Eevee can be caught relatively early, so that's my next target.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Added all of you!

So I've gotten past the first gym, getting friendly with my Pikachu, Froakie evolved, and I have a Charmander now! I hear that Eevee can be caught relatively early, so that's my next target.
Don't forget to get your event Torchic. You're moving a lot faster through the story than I did. I think I wasted a lot time doing other things in the game lol

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Don't forget to get your event Torchic. You're moving a lot faster through the story than I did. I think I wasted a lot time doing other things in the game lol
I already got it, it's just sitting in the PC though. I dunno, I've been checking every nook and cranny, playing with my Pokemon in Amie, and grinding on wild Pokemon and trainers. I've caught a few Poke's to keep in the PC as well for my Pokedex. Maybe I'm just fast?

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
When we have something worth discussing we'll discuss it. Sakurai hasn't given us much info since the Sonic reveal.
True, true. And also, I'm assuming we'll be getting a Pokemon character next month, since Toon Link and Sonic were both revealed around October.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I know, but I am seeing many people discussing Pokemon X/Y.
Well yeah, X/Y is hot right now. This is also the 'Social' thread of this part of the boards, so it isn't surprising to go on tangents like these.

Go ahead, scroll through some of the threads here. There's a lot of discussions pertaining to SSB4 here you may like. ;)

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Well yeah, X/Y is hot right now. This is also the 'Social' thread of this part of the boards, so it isn't surprising to go on tangents like these.

Go ahead, scroll through some of the threads here. There's a lot of discussions pertaining to SSB4 here you may like. ;)
Thanks man, I'll be looking into to other threads. And I'm a little bit new to the site, so you know how it is. :)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And now I have a delicious trap of a Gardevoir to hug and love on as I please! =D

Seriously, I wanted a female Fennekin and I got a male. I wanted a female Torchic and got a male, wanted a female Charmander and got a male, then wanted to find a female Ralts but only males showed up.

This game does not want me to have a widely spread gender variety for my Pokemon, I swear. XD

Oh well. It's a good thing I love traps. ¦D *pets his Gardevoir*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I like your avatar, malleo.

Also my Mawile fills the role of Gardevoir for me, Wave.
My Mawile will fill the role of Mawile for me.

...Once I get one. However the heck I do that. XD

I absolutely adore Mawile. <3

Speaking of "Absol"...Where can I find those again? I REALLY want one.

Uh-huh. Yeah, sure. That's EXACTLY what you did.

:troll:
Oh don't get that started. You don't wanna know the things I'd probably do in this game if it let me. ¦D

Speaking of which, I really wish there was an HM for burning stuff down outside of matches. I'd love to take out a Team's headquarters and then light that **** up.

Then I could be one of the Real Men of Genius, taking after Mr. Gasoline Barbeque Starter.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
****! I'M OUT OF POKEBALLS AGAIN!! JUST WHEN I MADE IT HERE TOO AND ABSOL IS RIGHT THERE!!!

...Welp, guess I better head back and get some. -~-

And kill everything along the way to vent out my rage...That, or I could just take it out on a Viewtiful Falcon. That sounds like a fantastic idea. =D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
My Mawile will fill the role of Mawile for me.

...Once I get one. However the heck I do that. XD

I absolutely adore Mawile. <3
I have loved and thought the concept of a literal-trap trap too delicious for this world. Much like my avi.

You find them in Glittering Cave, although they are pretty rare (doesn't help that they only show up in dust spots).

Got a horde of them if you'd want one, although all with bad natures. Pretty useful early on, considerably more so once it can evolve

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I have loved and thought the concept of a literal-trap trap too delicious for this world. Much like my avi.

You find them in Glittering Cave, although they are pretty rare (doesn't help that they only show up in dust spots).

Got a horde of them if you'd want one, although all with bad natures. Pretty useful early on, considerably more so once it can evolve.
Sounds like you would like a certain "Lovely Mawile" I kinda know. ¦D

And sure, I'd be up for that. Anything in particular you'd like in return? I'm hoping I have something considering how much I've caught while wasting time. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom