• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
So, since we're on the topic of Pokemon lately, anyone found a Bagon with its hidden ability? I'd like to use one on my team but I don't have access to any other gens. Can they be found in the wild?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The problem is.... how do you tell a Bagon with Rock Head and Sheer Force apart? ;-;
Catch first. Check later.

Catch. Absolutely. Everything.

Which basically means catch about 4 or 5, check em all, if none of them have what ya want, go back and keep catching. ¦D

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Renji64

Smash Lord

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Awesome! In a way I guess they'll be celebrating Smash 4's release at MLG. I'm guessing the release date will be at least two months or so before from MLG, so as to give some people some time to get used to the game and gain some skill.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
When is this MLG?
Are we sure it's not simply an advertisement thing and they want to bring it to show it to the right target of customers?

EDIT: hey only seven tries to post this one. Are they fixing the site or what lol?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There is the possibility of it being an advertisment, but it wasn't clearly stated to be so.

I don't think it's been stated what day MLG will be going on next year yet.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Here's something you guys will love: According to Major League Gaming social team, Nintendo is interested in bringing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / For Nintendo 3DS to MLG next year.

If Nintendo wants to bring them to next year's MLG, that should tell us that the games should be out before or close to the MLG day (thus giving us an idea on when the game should be out).

HYPE GET!

EDIT: WHOOPS! Meant next year, not this year.
Exciting, but at the same time saddening. If it's officially Nintendo running the show we'll be sure to see a much more liberal ruleset and randoming from stages and such. Unless the game is designed inherently competitive which would be a huge surprise.

But yes. Hype for a fuzzy possible release date.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nintendo bringing Smash 4 to MLG doesn't mean they'll be running tournament rules from now on. Though if you just meant for MLG this year, then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Also, I was bored and decided to finally finish some pixel art:

It ain't gonna win any awards but I had fun doing it. Can you guess what those bad dudes are? (and yes, it is connected to Super Smash Bros.). Might give them faces some day.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

It ain't gonna win any awards but I had fun doing it. Can you guess what those bad dudes are? (and yes, it is connected to Super Smash Bros.). Might give them faces some day.
The Dragon Fight or whatever fighters?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

In order, Iron Man, Dr. Doom, Captain Falcon, Grey Gargoyle. :awesome:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But yeah, we heard a little of Nintendo's interest, but I now want to hear what Sakurai thinks of this news? Will he try to make Smash more MLG friendly? Will he be at the MLG event himself to promote? I must know!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here's something you guys will love: According to Major League Gaming social team, Nintendo is interested in bringing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / For Nintendo 3DS to MLG next year.

If Nintendo wants to bring them to next year's MLG, that should tell us that the games should be out before or close to the MLG day (thus giving us an idea on when the game should be out).

HYPE GET!

Nintendo of America making a concession to Smash fans? Well I'll be. Good for them. I doubt Nintendo will be running anything, but at the very least there shouldn't be any concern Nintendo will pull the plug this time.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR, your Safari is full of Panpour and Gyarados. I'm finding Gyarados in tall grass. :laugh:
That makes perfect sense especially considering I've never even seen a Gyarados yet.

I ran into another person via Streepass. Their status read "SHINY GOOMY AHHHH." Can't even describe my jelly. Oh well, at least my Nuzlocke is still going strong. Almost lost because had nothing to Surf on, then realized had a Moon Stone/Nidoking is awesome.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If you guys thought adding the Wii Fit Trainer in Smash over other important characters was weird, they added Boa Hancock of all One Piece characters over Zoro or Sanji in the J-Stars Victory Vs roster so far. :urg:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

HYPE GET!

Interesting...I'm kinda hoping they show off a demo/trailer during EVO.
Idk if EVO is before or after MLG, but still interesting enough.

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace

Omi, Guile mixed with Colossus, Nova, and Silver Surfer... I don't know.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
That makes perfect sense especially considering I've never even seen a Gyarados yet.

I ran into another person via Streepass. Their status read "SHINY GOOMY AHHHH." Can't even describe my jelly. Oh well, at least my Nuzlocke is still going strong. Almost lost because had nothing to Surf on, then realized had a Moon Stone/Nidoking is awesome.
My good chum's girlfriend happened to hatch a shiny, MODEST Goomy (best nature for it right?). That's like 1 in 200,000.

I'm being a weak maid and putting off my chores, yet at least I know better than to play Pokemon to further my weakness. In my depravity, I find myself wondering what Etemon would be like as a Pokemon. 1.6m... Poison/Fighting type... Really high attack stat... Learns sludge bomb... ah, wait a minute. That's not sludge. You little rascal.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What would everyone think if we had eighteen total newcomers for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom