• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Both villains are great in their own regards.

Also, Bleck's minions are all awesome as well.

I tend to refer to O'Chunks as "Chunk Norris". (see what I did there?)

Mr. L should be a palette swap for Luigi in the next game.

I liked how Nastasia played a good role in the plot.

And Mimi is proof that even Mario games can have "dark" moments.

Mimimimimimimimimi

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was always under the impression that Kefka was the kid-friendly Kefka.
Really? I always thought that was The Joker, to be honest.

...Nah, nevermind. Keffie's the overpowered killing Joke. ¦D

And Mimi is proof that even Mario games can have "dark" moments.
I definitely say Dimentio is the solid proof of that, honestly.

Then again, I don't like Bleck's minions much at all.

You should move to Chicago!
Meh, Chicago is a boring.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I definitely say Dimentio is the solid proof of that, honestly.

Then again, I don't like Bleck's minions much at all.
Yeah, Dimentio did a good job on that as well. Having emtionally hurting Bleck at some point, betraying him, and using Luigi as a pawn before fusing with him.

But personally, I still think Mimi did a better job on "dark" side of Mario games.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Really? I always thought that was The Joker, to be honest.

...Nah, nevermind. Keffie's the overpowered killing Joke. ¦D.
Idk, you ever read the miniseries where The Joker controls reality? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Still, he and Kefka share that much in common.
They both conquered and obliterated the world they lived in.

Smooth Criminal

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Idk, you ever read the miniseries where The Joker controls reality? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Still, he and Kefka share that much in common.
They both conquered and obliterated the world they lived in.

Smooth Criminal
See, that miniseries is exactly the point. He got nerfed cause it was too much. ¦D

He's crazy and dangerous enough without powers. He's the last person who should have any at all.

Guess that's one thing both he and Batman have in common... *thinks about when Batman got a Green Lantern ring*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Posting this because it's badass!

No really! This is awesome!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*runs into a female Chingling, meeting the Pokemon for the first time ever*

...Ms. Pac-Man!? O_o

Ugh! It never ends! DX

IT KEEPS HAPPENIN!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The pics have been underwhelming to me as well, but gotta admit them details are astonishing. Of course, I want to read Sakurai's comments talk about Pit again (the last time he talked about him was the Upperdash Arm one with Pika), or maybe a character he's never directly talked about yet as far as his daily pic comments go...

...Bowser. Seriously, I know he talked about him in the Nintendo Direct, but what about the daily pics? D:

Nonetheless, I hope there's something good coming before this month ends.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Show me what shiny Delphox looks like when it happens. And I may just start sharing my FC now since I think I'm getting the game Friday. I have a lot of goals that I want to work with.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Doesn't anyone say, "please" anymore?

Don't worry, I'll post all shiny forms of the Fennekin family later.
Well sorry for being jealous and envious. D: Seeing you or anyone get a shiny just reminds me of when my first and only legit shiny encounter killed itself using Curse. It was a Shuppet on my Emerald version years ago. So once I get Y version tomorrow if things go well, I want to obtain my first shiny. If it's a Yanma, that'd be bonus points.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have a shiny Shellder on my Black version. It was my first shiny since the Spearow I found on Gold/Silver. (Obviously not counting the shiny Gyarados.)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I hope none of you have to experience the pain of a shiny fleeing in the Safari Zone. Tears forever. :(

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yes, N3ON. I do. It is because at least I've seen one. I haven't in my own game.
Fair enough. I suppose you wouldn't torture yourself wishing you caught it over and over like I would. I'd rather be blissfully ignorant. :laugh:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I only caught a shiny once and that was a Pidove.
I hope none of you have to experience the pain of a shiny fleeing in the Safari Zone. Tears forever. :(
You just reminded me of that time I accidentally criticaled a shiny Eevee. Pure rage. -_-

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Do any of you have a shiny Roserade (or a shiny in that line)? I do, and I know three others who also do. I doubt it's more common than other shinies, but it'd be interesting to know if/how many other people have one.

You just reminded me of that time I accidentally criticaled a shiny Eevee. Pure rage. -_-
Just to make you dwell on your rage (:troll:), which Eevelution would you have picked?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Fair enough. I suppose you wouldn't torture yourself wishing you caught it over and over like I would. I'd rather be blissfully ignorant. :laugh:
Well after reading this I decided it was time to train my second team of pokemon and I ran into Moltres on Route 16, I didn't even get to the options of battle, it just fled >______________________>

If any of you could see my face when that happened.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Do any of you have a shiny Roserade (or a shiny in that line)? I do, and I know three others who also do. I doubt it's more common than other shinies, but it'd be interesting to know if/how many other people have one.

Just to make you dwell on your rage (:troll:), which Eevelution would you have picked?
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :mad:
Vaporeon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well after reading this I decided it was time to train my second team of pokemon and I ran into Moltres on Route 16, I didn't even get to the options of battle, it just fled >______________________>

You have to encounter it multiple times till it finds one place to settle down. Annoying, but is what it is. -_-

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Apparently you need to keep running into him and then at some point you can battle him in a certain area. Forgot which area it was though. :/

Ah well, Ninja'd. >:T

So I assume Froaky was your starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom