• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I earned the title yet but I loved how I was tagged as Bowser Jr. Public enemy #1 back then even if I rarely degraded Jr in any way but that's water under the bridge. Now, Toad is in a bad position and hopefully, I don't get lashed at because that's plain rude and low

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Her face is much more expressive. Otherwise the colors could just be one of her palette swaps.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think we're gonna get a new Mario rep, what with the Mario reps all revealed (minus the spin-offs) I'm just not sure who. I'm a little down about Toad's chances. Bowser Jr would be logical I suppose since we have 3 heroes and 1 villain repping the series.

I think Waluigi might get his own symbol if he were in. He is a spin-off character after all, I can see him being considered a Mario Sports rep.

I'm unsure what they'd do to Geno and other hopeful RPG reps, would they get their own spin-off symbol or would they put them into the main Mario series symbol.

Absolutely horrifying. Those dead, soulless eyes and that barely moving mouth...
She wants you to grab you wii u game pad, not your **** (Just kidding hoots haha. I don't know any rule 34 about WiiFitTrai.... God... Lord.... What was I thinking).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
She wants you to grab you wii u game pad, not your **** (Just kidding hoots haha. I don't know any rule 34 about WiiFitTrai.... God... Lord.... What was I thinking).
...Most of it is poorly drawn.

When I saw the picture of Samus, Peach, and Wii Fit Trainer, I looked around. Not a single trio of them available, sadly.

As for Geno, I only hope for him if Nintendo buys him. Otherwise, please give me somebody else from Square-Enix. For instance, Black Mage.

Also, Waluigi is still a regular Mario character in the first place. There is no distinction among the Platformers, Sports, Parties, or Karts whatsoever beyond their gameplay differences. They all happen per Word of God. So Waluigi would just have the Mushroom Symbol if he were to get in. I'd prefer Bowser Jr. a bit first, though. Since he's more directly a villain instead of sometimes being one.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That new model for Wii Sports Club looks like there's a lot of potential there for the multiplayer heavy genres. It definitely sounds better than tht F2P crap.

That day pass would be great for Smash, but I don't think the other model would work at all.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
First Reggie, then Frederick (from Fire Emblem, you know) and now Wii Fit Trainer.

Nintendo really seems to be acknowledging this meme...
I was waiting for them to use it in a Direct. I wasn't expecting Miss Fit to use it though.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Anyone notice peach take off her crown in one of the pics? Is that a taunt?
That is what Peach attacks with when she uses her forward air. She uses it in Melee and Brawl, although it happens so quick, not a lot of people notice it.
I'm still curious as to how Geno is legally defined. Sure, he's property of Square Enix, but he was made for a Mario game, making him a derivative character as he was made for the game.
Geno is owned by Square Enix along with all original characters and music in Super Mario RPG.

However, I imagine reusing the locations is a the most muddled legal mess of them all in regards to this game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Welcome back Broserker! It's a shame Toad has suffered such a blow though...

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i love how dead this place is right now. is it wrong of me to want many people to stay off?

@toad's blow

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sakurai also did say in the Miiverse post that movesets could be changed by release. Toad isn't entirely out of the picture, but he isn't looking pretty...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey HyperFalcon, how 'bout that Mega Blastoise

Yep, totally confirmed

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Holy ****, Smash Boards is actually back up for now.

Honestly, I've missed you guys. Like, omg, so many awesome things have been revealed for Smash 4...

And like OMG, it's weird cuz a couple nights ago I had a dream about Roy. Roy as in Roy from FIRE EMBLEM!! Dreams like that don't happen too often, and it was pretty cool and when I woke up I was fangirling and all. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS!! ****S TOO AWESOME GAAH! I can't even explain it, I'm so excited and hyped right now because... because... haa... haa...

Because of Project M's new reveal today, which I literally just saw a couple hours ago... LIKE KYAAA!~ *swoons*

;)

But I think I'll come back once I've calmed down a bit...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
WAIT!

Want a conspiracy theory? Remember that guy who started a really big fight and said he wouldn't be back here for like a month?

DDOS attack happens soon after...

Thoughts? :p

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sakurai also did say in the Miiverse post that movesets could be changed by release. Toad isn't entirely out of the picture, but he isn't looking pretty...
But it could be just one of the Toads. Maybe it's not THE Toad or whatever the hell goes on with those mushroom freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom