• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Any guesses on the next update picture? I will keep saying "Luigi doing something" Until proven otherwise because he is the new guy.
I bet it's gonna be a pic of Pit in the air with Wii Fit doing her soccer attack...oh wait.
Nah, but seriously, I bet it is gonna be villager.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I found a "rumored" Mega list

This one offers NO proof other than a picture with easily accessible images

I don't know Japanese so I can't read what those things actually say

I just felt like sharing because THERE IS NO NEWS ON ANYTHING RECENTLY

Kangaskhan? Mawile? Mewtwo?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
If Ridley gets revealed as a playable character, I expect the Social thread page count to double overnight.
The entire site will implode.

Compromise

DK carrying fox
Done, I'm honestly just glad Sakurai showed Fox in the starting bunch [a no brainer obviously] but it shows someone at Nintendo still cares about the series at least somewhat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kangaskhan? Mawile? Mewtwo?
Didn't say it was a true rumor, but it's SOMETHING.

We still have to wait until sometime next month before more Megas are revealed (And I have a feeling one of the "reveals" are Kangaskan)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Ridley gets revealed as a playable character, I expect the Social thread page count to double overnight.
I'll probably not even try to bother reading the pages that I missed, all I need to know is that Ridley is playable and I'll skip straight to the latest page to avoid having to spend an hour catching up.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I punched a cow where it produces milk. It was in udder shock. Badumtss.
I just made that up, and I am really tired, so yeah, it's a fail.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Also, Snake Eater is on the 3DS, so maybe the scene where you fight The Boss could be made into a stage, though I still haven't played MGS3 (it's the only one I got left to play), so I can't say much there.
Grazny Grad, Grazny Grad, Grazny Grad.

That would be a great Smash 3DS stage.

As for Smash Wii U, eh, I'd personally like either the Tanker or the Plant, especially the Tanker.

Still, I wouldn't mind another Shadow Moses Island-related stage, or something from MGS V if said game is coming to the Wii U.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I found a "rumored" Mega list

This one offers NO proof other than a picture with easily accessible images

I don't know Japanese so I can't read what those things actually say

I just felt like sharing because THERE IS NO NEWS ON ANYTHING RECENTLY
On the left side, it has the region names. Under the Pokemon is the Japanese names. Ontop it says temochi Pokemon. That can be translated to "holding" or "stock" or"goods"; usually used in finances and banking. I am unable read the Japanese on top due to the size. I see nothing about
メガシンカ or メガポケモン (mega evolution and mega Pokemon).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Triple Dash said the image has nothing to do with legendaries, it has to do something with some kind of team formations

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guys, I just wanna say I should be a referee for at least a few of the matches of Debatemania II, especially if I can't get a championship match booked.

I already defend the Ridley Belt 37,852 times, and the Smash Boards Belt 22,757 times, so needless to say I've run out of contenders to face.

Heck, the WBA, WBO, FIFA, UFC, NFL, and the Avengers have basically permanently retired both of those belts as mine...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And on a promoter front as a promoter of said event and a representative of MOONKNIGHT Debating, LLC, I have unofficially gotten ManlySpirit, the #1 rated ranter, interested in a match for the Ranting Championship Belt, which I hope to turn into a super match.

I will also launch all my efforts into involving IsmaR in a match, with my hope of it being this match. IsmaR could serve as a fellow contestant/fighter, or even a referee, ring announcer, cameraman, reward for the winner (to be the victim of?) or something else. However, so far, my talks with IsmaR have yet to formally materialized, although her agent sounded interested. It should be noted that IsmaR remains a top priority of ours to book here, however.

Other featuring top ranters I would like to extend an invite to a top ranter battle (hopefully with the inauguralUndisputed Ranting Champion of the Smash World Belt on the line) include like Hoots, HyperFalcon, Golden Yu, Starphoenix, ChronoBound, augustoflores, ToiseOfChoice, Venus of the Desert Bloom, N3ON (eh, I think she'll have a grudge match with Smooth Criminal), Smooth Criminal, KumaOso, Super Smash Bros Fan, SmashChu, as well as other possible choices as well.

Maybe DivineDeity and Swampasaur could be featured in this match, if those two won't have a rematch, or if they're up from double debate duties.

Also, if anyone wishes to enter this fight or the battle royal we are hold, please, throw your name out there.

Lastly, if push comes to serve, I may be forced to enter this match as well to headline it in order to be a draw, but truth be told, I don't want to embarrass these fine ranting and raving and craving the ranting folks that I just mentioned, and make them lowlights by giving me a few more spectacular highlights.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And on a promoter front as a promoter of said event and a representative of MOONKNIGHT Debating, LLC, I have unofficially gotten ManlySpirit, the #1 rated ranter, interested in a match for the Ranting Championship Belt, which I hope to turn into a super match, hopefully featuring top ranters like Hoots, HyperFalcon, Golden Yu, Starphoenix, ChronoBound, augustoflores, ToiseOfChoice, Venus of the Desert Bloom, N3ON (eh, I think she'll have a grudge match with Smooth Criminal), Smooth Criminal, KumaOso, Super Smash Bros Fan, SmashChu, and maybe DivineDeity and Swampasaur (if those two won't have a rematch), as well as other possible choices as well.

Please, feel free to enter your name into the conversation for this and our other debate battle royal we're trying to book.

Heck, I might even throw in IsmaR as a fellow contestant/fighter, or even a referee, ring announcer, cameraman, reward for the winner (to be the victim of?) or something else. However, so far, my talks with IsmaR have yet to formally materialized, although her agent sounded interested. It should be noted that IsmaR remains a top priority of ours to book here, however.

If push comes to serve, I may be forced to enter this match as well to headline it in order to be a draw, but truth be told, I don't want to embarrass these fine ranting and raving and craving the ranting folks that I just mentioned, and make them lowlights by giving me a few more spectacular highlights.
And where do I come into all of this?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm considered a "top ranter?" You'd really have to get me motivated for that. Lmao. I'm bottom-tier when it comes to conversations on the forums, thanks to my terse, bare-bones manner, let alone debates.

Smooth Criminal

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
And on a promoter front as a promoter of said event and a representative of MOONKNIGHT Debating, LLC, I have unofficially gotten ManlySpirit, the #1 rated ranter, interested in a match for the Ranting Championship Belt, which I hope to turn into a super match.

I will also launch all my efforts into involving IsmaR in a match, with my hope of it being this match. IsmaR could serve as a fellow contestant/fighter, or even a referee, ring announcer, cameraman, reward for the winner (to be the victim of?) or something else. However, so far, my talks with IsmaR have yet to formally materialized, although her agent sounded interested. It should be noted that IsmaR remains a top priority of ours to book here, however.

Other featuring top ranters I would like to extend an invite to a top ranter battle (hopefully with the inauguralUndisputed Ranting Champion of the Smash World Belt on the line) include like Hoots, HyperFalcon, Golden Yu, Starphoenix, ChronoBound, augustoflores, ToiseOfChoice, Venus of the Desert Bloom, N3ON (eh, I think she'll have a grudge match with Smooth Criminal), Smooth Criminal, KumaOso, Super Smash Bros Fan, SmashChu, as well as other possible choices as well.

Maybe DivineDeity and Swampasaur could be featured in this match, if those two won't have a rematch, or if they're up from double debate duties.

Also, if anyone wishes to enter this fight or the battle royal we are hold, please, throw your name out there.

Lastly, if push comes to serve, I may be forced to enter this match as well to headline it in order to be a draw, but truth be told, I don't want to embarrass these fine ranting and raving and craving the ranting folks that I just mentioned, and make them lowlights by giving me a few more spectacular highlights.
Putting my money on Johnknight. Don't think I've seen anyone who has posted as many text walls as him, especially within a timely matter.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And where do I come into all of this?
I either am aiming to put you in a #1 contender debate, the battle royal debate, or some sort of super fight/dream fight debate.

Oh, and if the stars align right, I might put you in a title fight and put a title on the line in one of your debates, but it needs to be the right title and the right opponent.

As your promoter and co-head of MOONKNIGHT Debating, LLC, I suggest you seek out the right opponent or opponents, the right venue, the right date, the right topic, and the right conditions, and maybe we can get a belt on the line for this debate.
I'm considered a "top ranter?" You'd really have to get me motivated for that. Lmao. I'm bottom-tier when it comes to conversations on the forums, thanks to my terse, bare-bones manner, let alone debates.

Smooth Criminal
You had the longest rant in the BRoom version 3.0. That alone puts you in for consideration, along with your other many rants.

And listen, it's more of a Rant Royal (actually, scratch that) Royal Rant than just a super inclusive Ranting Group. You would be a nice addition to this match.

Oh, and Eternal phoenix Fire, you're another top choice for such a match. I forgot to slip in your name. ;)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Putting my money on Johnknight. Don't think I've seen anyone who has posted as many text walls as him, especially within a timely matter.
Eh, I wasn't planning on entering that actually. I'd rather sit back and watch my work as a promoter...

...or go all Vince McMahon and screw the rules because I have money and rig the matches! :shades: :evil: :smirk:

(secret alliance!?!?!?!?)

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
thing is, when you post in groups, your post count doesn't go up. he defends the title against those in the group.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I call a bunch of shwagnanigans. Edit: You only have 12,198+1 posts here.
That's not counting PM's buddie ah eh i oh.

Also, you want in the Grand Rumble (which is what I am calling the other battle royal match now)=???

Heck, I could put you in a singles match against KingofPhantoms, or maybe make it a three or four way match as well.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So what do you think the pic is going to be tonight? I'm thinking a Fox and Kirby pic.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So what do you think the pic is going to be tonight? I'm thinking a Fox and Kirby pic.
What, are they gonna compete in Debatemania II as well=???
Come on, lemme at em! Lemme at em!
...I need to book Fastblade in a championship match, and FAST!!!

He could be in the match for the Undisputed Thievery Championship Belt of the Smash World... or like the Undisputed Miiverse Championship Belt of the Smash World!!! :chuckle:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I hope Sakurai puts a pic of zero suit and Wii Fit having s- I mean, duking it out!

D

Deleted member

Tonight, this thread was awesome... and the best (worst?) part of the night hasn't even started yet.

Remember people to listen to this right before you refresh the site and see the new picture. Do this for every day until we learn of Ridley's fate.

Also Mega Typhlosion... omg, I can only imagine the awesome that would come of it. I could very well see myself buying the 6th generation of Pokémon.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, that debate between Divine and Swamp was quite Brain cell killing. (-_-);

Anyways, a hour remains for today's update. I'll say we're getting a 3DS picture of Olimar today. :awesome: Of course, I'm not expecting it to happen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom