• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Hero of Time you dare say=???

Son, I AM THE HERO OF ALL TIMES!!!

#MenOfMoonknight #RidleyRises #KRoolYouFool #PacAttack #DixieIsTricksys #MiiMeUpScotty #IsaacDoesn'tRhymeWithAnything
Ridley doesn't rhyme with rises

Yeah, they are too busy categorizing 3rd party characters as Sony or Microsoft, without categorizing any as Nintendo. Heck, I've heard morons argue Mega Man couldn't be playable because he's too "Sony friendly." Like Sakurai gives a flying crap about that=???

He wants the biggest damn characters with the best damn movesets who bring in the most damn attention to his awesome damn smash games.

Besides, if Nintendo doesn't support their 3rd parties, there might not be the successor to the Wii U, which I will hence forth refer to as a Wii U And Mii.
I agree! And I also agree with your excessive use of damn, as only us adults like us should be able to curse as such.

So all of you weirdos take your hell'n damn'n ass in your bitchen room....dammit!

D

Deleted member

I know I'm going to sound really dumb for this, but what's Men of Moonknight?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If Sakurai cared if Megaman was "Sony Friendly" he wouldn't have given him the Flame Sword a move from a Saturn/PS1 Megaman game. Or the Mega Upper from Marvel Vs Capcom.
Exactly. Sakurai doesn't care. He's an admitted Sony and PlayStation super fan anyways, just like with... well... everything Japanese-ish with gaming.

BTW, I still think Simon Belmont from Castlevania would be a great "WTF?" character, as well as just a great character to have. He'd be so dang unique... I mean holy crap he'd be unique. That. Freaking. Whip. That. Freaking Strength. That. In. Smash. Would. Be. Too. Good.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Exactly. Sakurai doesn't care. He's an admitted Sony and PlayStation super fan anyways, just like with... well... everything Japanese-ish with gaming.

BTW, I still think Simon Belmont from Castlevania would be a great "WTF?" character, as well as just a great character to have. He'd be so dang unique... I mean holy crap he'd be unique. That. Freaking. Whip. That. Freaking Strength. That. In. Smash. Would. Be. Too. Good.
Sheik has his whip

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566

Simon would be amazing, as a Castlevania fan I approve! [even if I like Richter, Maria and Alucard more] We need Simon with his old Conan style look and to complete the Captain N Trio!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You must have left at that point. I'll explain.

*ahem*

IN A WORLD, WHERE N3ON HEELS RULE WITH AN IRON FIST, ONE BAND OF KNIGHTS FIGHTS AGAINST THE TYRANNY, IN THE ALL-STAR BLOCKBUSTER FILM OF THE YEAR: THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT.

So yeah, basically N3ON and Holder had a little group going after the results of a Briggs-Myer test, and then John and Moon Monkey made their own little group to counter them.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1337 pages only happened because I post here.

I'm not joking, I might have the most posts here on this thread, or even in all the Smash 4 BRoom.
The ultimate group ever that rules Smash Bros and Smash Boards in order to protect it from evil.

Co-founded by Johnknight1 and Moon "Master" Monkey, it has since been joined by four other LEGENDS of the Smash Bros and Smash Boards world: Fastblade, lobotheduck, KingofPhantoms, and MexM, all of whom fight together for THE GREATNESS OF THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!!

@ Opossum
The N3ON Heels formed after our group by like, 2 weeks.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
If anyone is still wondering, that picture with all the Pokemon only details a region and the general Pokemon found in said region.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Simon would be amazing, as a Castlevania fan I approve! [even if I like Richter, Maria and Alucard more] We need Simon with his old Conan style look and to complete the Captain N Trio!
Simon, in his classic appearance (mixed in with some new) like Mega Man in Smash would just be...

...wow.

It would be like Baby Jesus Tap Dancing Bare Foot on My Tongue DOOD!!!!

(Random thought that came to my head: Do you know what the heck happened to Y3AHDUD3!!! at all Eternal phoenix Fire=???)

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Pic is now uploaded. Didn't know that's what it looks like when two metal blades clash. Also, the alt skin for Megaman looks weird.

D

Deleted member

Pic is now uploaded. Didn't know that's what it looks like when two metal blades clash. Also, the alt skin for Megaman looks weird.
Hasn't uploaded for me yet. Really want to see this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Pic of the day. If it's not updated for you just keep refreshing

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@Johnknight and Opossum: Neat stuff. Any chance I can join the sequel?
Not a story, it continues to happen.

You can join us at THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT.

But I warn you, GREATNESS IS EXPECTED, and GREATNESS IS EARNED!!!

And so far, all Six MEN OF MOONKNIGHT have achieved GREATNESS!!!

Do you dare join us to make THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT the greatest FORBIDDEN SEVEN OF ALL-TIME=???
Well, to my knowledge, both the Men of Moonknight and the N3ON Heels are always welcoming new members, so probably. It'd be up to John and N3ON, respectively.
I'm not the leader, I am the co-leader with Moon "Master" Monkey. We formed THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT together as equals, and we lead and add members as equals (we can both add any member whenever we choose). We are both equals, and we treat our own like our equals, with minimal (if any) tasks handed out.

D

Deleted member

@BaPr: Man you teased me.

Everyone, listen to this one last time.

Then... refresh.

If it doesn't work, repeat this.

Let's do it like a group we are.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
It's a pic of the pilot wings stage btw, been updated in Miiverse for a while now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom