• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So, I have a solution guys... but only if Moon "Master" Monkey wants to step out of his booth.

Moon...

...do you want to fight with me, or rather, alongside me...

...for the inaugural Smash 4 2 vs. 2 Belt=???
Fastblade was my ally.

Why would I dishonor him and raise my blade against him?
You're right, you should have to beat this chump Deity first before you can challenge one of the four guys with a solid claim to the #1 contendership (the other 3 being Mex, KingofPhantoms, and lobo, aka the other 3 MEN OF MOONKNIGHT members without belts to claim as their own [yet]).

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I think Captain Falcon should have less moves borrowed from Mario than Lucas has from Ness or be cut.

Also, who cares about franchises=??? We play as characters, and who gives two flying donkey balls where they come from=??

Lucas is a fine character with insane potential, as Brawl showed glimpses of, and Project M just showed full force, in which Lucas was possibly the most fun character in the latter, and is a secret top dog character.
Right, we play as characters. I don't think Ness and Lucas should both be in unless their specials are changed to be completely different from each other and to open a spot in the roster. My opinion. We will see what Sakurai does.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
How will I prepare?

I'll stick to smashboards.

They have everything I need.
There you have it folks!

Divine vs Swampasuar I!

I am your co-host Moon Monkey (A man of the Moonknights) and behalf of Disfunkshunal and myself this epic slug-fest was brought to you by SSN! Super. Smash. Network!

Up next: Post-game with Johnknight1!

Tune in later tonight for the all access reveal of the the final Daily Pic of the week. Revealed none other than Sakurai himself!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
ayo. where's the play by play? get some x's and o's in this *****
*enters Johnknight1 post-game commentator mode*​
You see, DivineDeity, or DD as he is called in my apartment, fell for the play action shot on goal, and because he wasn't prepared in the right full court press formation.

If he just waited to merge his Mega Zoids right in the first place, this wouldn't have happened, but no, he went for that in the stoppage time, and for that, he gave up the two run jack that ultimately was enough to push Swampasaur (or the Swamp King as he is known inside my brain) to the clear and easy path to victory.

And that guys, is why Swampasaur is a rising contender in the world of Super Pokémon Emblem, and DD and Dexter are not.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I leave for a few hours...

A. FEW. HOURS...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I "admire" your decision. Get it, cause admire sounds like, oh forget it.:ohwell:
...you know, you ought to be in a Battle Royal of sorts. This could be the exposure and victory you need to make it to the big show kid.

I'm thinking you, MexM, kikaru, Peachy, DeadlyAlliance, and at least like a dozen total people need to enter it in order for it to be legit.

It would be a great opener, and a perfect lead-in to the rematch of DD and The Swamp King.

Also, HyperFalcon vs. Golden Yu-Gi-Oh vs. Hoots vs. ManlySpirit vs. ChronoBound needs to happen.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Well folks, that's the end of it. Both competitors gave it there all and put on a hell of a show but in the end the patient, powerful swamp came out over the impulsive, agile Divine.
We want to thank Super Smash Network for hosting this fight, Venus for funding it, and all the fans for coming out here tonight.
I'm your co host Disfunk and these my boys Moon, and Smooth Bring it back to us for Debatemania I
We out!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
This is Johnknight1 Watson, the Pound For Pound #1 in the World at Bomsketball in Mario Party 1, and you are watching... Smash Center!!!

*dun nuh nuh, duh nuh nuh*

(anyone who wants to jump in and take over on a story, please, feel free to do so, whether as a reporter, analyst, one of the recap guys, commentator, interviewer, producer, executive, advertiser, etc)
Hahaha I remember the Miroku avi! :laugh:

But naw my birthday already passed lol. July 5th (18 :shades:)
Alright, freshly legal, how I don't like 'em. :p

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well folks, that's the end of it. Both competitors gave it there all and put on a hell of a show but in the end the patient, powerful swamp came out over the impulsive, agile Divine.
We want to thank Super Smash Network for hosting this fight, Venus for funding it, and all the fans for coming out here tonight.
I'm your co host Disfunk and this my boy Moon, Bring it back to us for Debatemania I
We out!
'eyyyyyyyy!

Don't forget John Madden.

Smooth Criminal

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I edited! Lol I saw you like my post and I was oh crap I gotta edit before he posts! Looks like I was a moment to late.:urg:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
...you know, you ought to be in a Battle Royal of sorts. This could be the exposure and victory you need to make it to the big show kid.

I'm thinking you, MexM, kikaru, Peachy, DeadlyAlliance, and at least like a dozen total people need to enter it in order for it to be legit.

It would be a great opener, and a perfect lead-in to the rematch of DD and The Swamp King.

Also, HyperFalcon vs. Golden Yu-Gi-Oh vs. Hoots vs. ManlySpirit vs. ChronoBound needs to happen.
I just joined the convo. I have no idea what is going on dude.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
No one has any idea what is going on, including the people causing this crap.
Well, that makes sense. The posts look like a bunch of random stuff people are posting after taking drugs, or watching some crazy video. I can suggest three videos for you guys, Dont hug me i'm scared, obey the walrus, and pokemon hoarder. I am not responsible to any damage from watching these, including your eyes melting.
Gotta love Key and Peele

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Any guesses on the next update picture? I will keep saying "Luigi doing something" Until proven otherwise because he is the new guy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a "rumored" Mega list

This one offers NO proof other than a picture with easily accessible images

I don't know Japanese so I can't read what those things actually say

I just felt like sharing because THERE IS NO NEWS ON ANYTHING RECENTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.