• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Swampasur if you have a moment!
Your thoughts on tonight's match?

What was your strategy when you were out there?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That match was hilarious because of Divine intense!

Can't wait till next season. Even the Superbowl wasn't as exciting or intense as tonight's argument!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
DivineDeity will be back before October, I'm already calling it.

And I know the scoring system was rigged, there's no way he would have lost in a clean match. What a joke.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh don't worry the dodgers will win it this year, and have the $$$ to keep it up.
A different kind of green will win instead. :shades:
"If I was a terrorist" lmao you sir are hilarious. omg I am so saving that quote...
It's true. Wait for it to happen. If the terrorists on 9//11 bombed there instead of flew those planes, the death toll would have been several fold higher.
You guys sure get mad about the whole stealing water thing don't ya :laugh:
Because it will come out of our coffers, ruin our environment and transportation system, and because LA is in the freaking desert, while all other major California cities aren't.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swampasur if you have a moment!
Your thoughts on tonight's match?

What was your strategy when you were out there?
Twas fun. Even though there was lots of drama.

The dinner fiasco and the small mutiny were some dark times. But overall, I'm glad it happened.

May we make a DivineDeity zombie that has a lot of hp but really low attack power and defense to honor this?

Please, Swamp
You are a genius!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I hope I can be back in time for the next heated battle in October. Today was a good day.

-Yoshi Simmons.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Twas fun. Even though there was lots of drama.

The dinner fiasco and the small mutiny were some dark times. But overall, I'm glad it happened.
You seemed to be having fun out there! You also were M.I.A for quite some time. It almost cost you the match the crucial hand off to Fast really helped to buy yourself time!
Tell us about your struggle with Taco Bell.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I do think that Lucas should be given different specials or be cut. Make room for more creative new characters, possibly some from other franchises.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Couldn't have said it better myself.

It looks like a rematch might be set for October. You'll know the details as soon as we do!
Let's set the rematch to December 28th to put on the same PPV as the rematches of Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman, Ronda Rousey vs. Meisha Tate, Mike Tyson's Pigeon vs. Evander Holyfield's Pigeon, the 1965 Green Bay Packers vs. the 1965 Oakland Raiders, the New York Mets Ownership Group vs. Money Problems, and Johnknight1 Worshipers vs. Entry Forms into THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!!

:shades:

Also, I am ready, willing, and able to be the replacement fighter for the Swampasaur/Divine Deity rematch.

Heck, I might even put one of my belts on the line because I'm such a nice guy. ;)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You seemed to be having fun out there! You also were M.I.A for quite some time.
Tell us about your struggle with Taco Bell.
Do I have to?

Well... While debating, I felt a bit empty. Like something was missing...

I had to go searching for a while. Searching for myself...

Then I realized! I was just hungry. So I got food. Got a beefy five layer burrito. It was delicious!

That's not a performance enhancing drug is it?

PkRockin

Smash Rookie
I wonder what Divine would do if Ridley isn't in and a third Mother and FE rep were announced.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
A different kind of green will win instead. :shades:

It's true. Wait for it to happen. If the terrorists on 9//11 bombed there instead of flew those planes, the death toll would have been several fold higher.

Because it will come out of our coffers, ruin our environment and transportation system, and because LA is in the freaking desert, while all other major California cities aren't.
the athletics? Lol nope.

Well I know theres gonna be dark times ahead, (since the dollar is weak and all) good thing I have my smash :grin:

Welp, thats life, what can ya do... *shrugs*.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I do think that Lucas should be given different specials or be cut. Make room for more creative new characters, possibly some from other franchises.
I think Captain Falcon should have less moves borrowed from Mario than Lucas has from Ness or be cut.

Also, who cares about franchises=??? We play as characters, and who gives two flying donkey balls where they come from=??

Lucas is a fine character with insane potential, as Brawl showed glimpses of, and Project M just showed full force, in which Lucas was possibly the most fun character in the latter, and is a secret top dog character.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
What about you divine? The whole world's been talking about the amount of heart you bring to all your matches, how do you constantly deliver that passion and do you think your passion comes at the expense of better arguments?

I agree. I enjoy laughing. A Japanese study shows that it is good for the body.
Yeah the Chinese do like their health.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Let's set the rematch to December 28th to put on the same PPV as the rematches of Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman, Ronda Rousey vs. Meisha Tate, Mike Tyson's Pigeon vs. Evander Holyfield's Pigeon, the 1965 Green Bay Packers vs. the 1965 Oakland Raiders, the New York Mets Ownership Group vs. Money Problems, and Johnknight1 Worshipers vs. Entry Forms into THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!!

:shades:

Also, I am ready, willing, and able to be the replacement fighter for the Swampasaur/Divine Deity rematch.

Heck, I might even put one of my belts on the line because I'm such a nice guy. ;)
We should save this match for Debateamania I!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Do I have to?

Well... While debating, I felt a bit empty. Like something was missing...

I had to go searching for a while. Searching for myself...

Then I realized! I was just hungry. So I got food. Got a beefy five layer burrito. It was delicious!

That's not a performance enhancing drug is it?
Well it would definitely even out the playing field, Divine did confess to "botching." I hear he's been having a serious botching problem lately.

You weren't worried the beef was going to make you sluggish on the field? I must admit, you were quick on toes out there!

How are you gong to celebrate tonight? And any predictions towards tomorrows daily pic?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Would you believe I'm conservative AND a devout Christian too?
No you weak neanderthal, which is why you're too chicken to face a real man in a #1 contender match for my Smash Boards belt.

Instead, you want a rematch with DivineDiety, a weak simpleton who you already beat, instead of a real warrior.

You know, like KingofPhantoms, or my right hand man himself, Fastblade.

Those guys are real war fighters and soldiers, and if you want a real challenge, you would fight them instead.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No you weak neanderthal, which is why you're too chicken to face a real man in a #1 contender match for my Smash Boards belt.

Instead, you want a rematch with DivineDiety, a weak simpleton who you already beat, instead of a real warrior.

You know, like KingofPhantoms, or my right hand man himself, Fastblade.

Those guys are real war fighters and soldiers, and if you want a real challenge, you would fight them instead.
Fastblade was my ally.

Why would I dishonor him and raise my blade against him?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well it would definitely even out the playing field, Divine did confess to "botching." I hear he's been having a serious botching problem lately.

You weren't worried the beef was going to make you sluggish on the field? I must admit, you were quick on toes out there!

How are you gong to celebrate tonight? And any predictions towards tomorrows daily pic?
Glad everything was fine.

I felt the beef slowing me down but... I made it through somehow. It really builds character.

Gonna play some Pikmin 2 with a buddy. And something that isn't related to Ridley.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
We should save this match for Debateamania I!
But who would I go up against in the Main Event=???

I don't want WrestleDebateamania II to be a lackluster event.

I mean, a champion vs. challenger match sounds nice, a champion vs. ex-champion (N3ON=???) match sounds cool, and champion vs. challenger vs. challenger match is also interesting, but this match needs more SPARK!!!

I know!!! We could do a CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION MATCH!!!

Me vs. another champion...

..hmm... but there's only two, and one is an ant to my boot (Poppy), and the other is my co-partner of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT (Moon "Master" Monkey).

Things... could get a little messy...

...but it would be a great "push forward" for THE MOONKNIGHT Promotions LLC... :facepalm:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Glad everything was fine.

I felt the beef slowing me down but... I made it through somehow. It really builds character.

Gonna play some Pikmin 2 with a buddy. And something that isn't related to Ridley.
Such passion! Such Drive!

And a bold prediction you have made there!

Last question how will you prepare for October's Debateamania I? I'm sure Divine will come harder than ever before. Are you nervous?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Such passion! Such Drive!

And a bold prediction you have made there!

Last question how will you prepare for October's Debateamania I? I'm sure Divine will come harder than ever before.
How will I prepare?

I'll stick to smashboards.

They have everything I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom