• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Lol i figured I would drive, but we might need 2 cars since I think a lot of people wanna go.

People who wanna go to my knowledge:

Me
Jason
Anthony
Corey
Fro
Jay

Let me know if there are anymore
I would definitely like to go, Lance, if you guys have room or someone ditches :))))) I missed out hard on our tourney here, I really need to make it up!

BunBun

Smash Master
So yeah, if possible, I'd like to have this trip work out. Can anyone house me Friday night (late, late, late), Saturday night, and possibly Sunday Night on Feb 22/23/24?
I'd get in probably around 1AM Friday night/Saturday morning, because 9 hour drive.

Considering this is the last year a bunch of you will be there (though I am missing Fro by 2 weeks T_T ), I really want to get up for one last sort-of hurrah with a lot of the old crew (and any new guys who joined).

Other things I want to happen:
Hillenbrand quesadillas
Matt Redmond
Szechuan Garden
Matt Redmond
Fountain runs
Matt Redmond

I thought my Falcon bair made you leave Purdue in the first place. Are you coming back for some more?
Oh McJohnalds.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Idk about driving. My check engine light came on after some troubles. I'm not really in a position to take it in to a shop right now either. I can ask about borrowing one of my parents cars I guess, but I don't want to drive my vehicle across the state with the way it's acting atm.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
So yeah, if possible, I'd like to have this trip work out. Can anyone house me Friday night (late, late, late), Saturday night, and possibly Sunday Night on Feb 22/23/24?
I'd get in probably around 1AM Friday night/Saturday morning, because 9 hour drive.

Considering this is the last year a bunch of you will be there (though I am missing Fro by 2 weeks T_T ), I really want to get up for one last sort-of hurrah with a lot of the old crew (and any new guys who joined).

Hillenbrand quesadillas
Matt Redmond
Szechuan Garden
Matt Redmond
Fountain runs
Matt Redmond
I swear that my eyes deceive me, but I believe that Matt Redmond made this post right here. While you're at it with your possible agenda, you should have, "Jousting in the middle of an intersection" and be declared, yet again, a public nuisance.

Here's what I'm gonna do.... When you come in, we'll see where I stand at. I still have a contract that most of you guys don't have right now. You'll know what it is when you're done with college.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO - MLS X Results

Melee Singles (6 entrants)
1: Little England ($10.00)
2: Lanceinthepants
3: Trevor
4: Cameron
5: ATP
6: Nick Jones

Project: M Singles (6 entrants)
1: Little England ($5.00)
2: Cameron
3: Lanceinthepants
4: Nick Jones
5: ATP
6: Trevor

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I just got 90% permission to drive my mom's Buick to Plenty of Corn. That being said, it's a ****ing Buick, I don't want to be seen in that ****. So if anyone was thinking of being that second driver, I still encourage you to do so, but I'm probably an option too. But I need at least one other person in the car, driving by myself would be lame as hell.

Today I'm a little busy and probably can't/wont practice, but Friday.... it's on. Hit me up.

ORLY

Smash Master
i've been politely asked by kirkq to come to this

(hey go to purdue on the 23rd you ****)

so i will try!

Mr H

Smash Ace
Jay bring the cocaine and Matt bring the *******. I get off work at 9 meet me at my place.

voorhese

Smash Master
Yo I'm gonna money match the piss out of you if u come kirk, you better take advantage of this "weather" while you have a chance.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO - MLS XI Results

SSBM Singles Results (12 entrants)
1: Little England ($30.00)
2: Lanceinthepants ($15.00)
3: Goosefactor ($5.00)
4: Voorhese
5: Gracen
5: MrH
7: kirkq
7: WarHippy
9: BunBun
9: Beeeeeeees
9: Jayford
9: GoodGuyHarry

SSBM Teams Results (4 teams)
1: Little England + MrH ($30.00)
2: Lanceinthepants + Goosefactor
3: BunBun + kirkq
4: Voorhese + Gracen

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Anyone going to be around during spring break? I will be gone part time but that time is flexible, so I'd like to have a chance to chill with you guys if I can.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hillenbrand quesadillas
Matt Redmond
Szechuan Garden
Matt Redmond
Fountain runs
Matt Redmond
Haha, well hopefully I didn't disappoint. Was kinda gay that I had to leave early though :/

Also, what the d*** happened to this site?? Everything's all different and ****. It took me like 20 minutes just to navigate back into this thread o_O (I'm joking. I'm not THAT bad.).

*EDIT*

Oooh! I'm diggin' this whole "like" thing a la Facebook. Now I just need to make sure I'm able to "like" my own comments. ;)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Kirk: Ok, who wants Establish Confidence and Open up?

Everyone: Oh Kirk! Give it to me! PLEASE!

Kirk: *hands broken cards to Lance*

Lance: Ok, Kirk's a spy.

Kirk: (with that dumb Qoobs smile of his) And Lance is...resistance.

GG

Top Bottom