• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Haha dont worry about it drake. It is a silly inside joke. Also, Cameron's friend from Cincinasty is coming up to the SSBO next weekend, so it will be interesting.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
Good news and bad news.

Good news is, I was offered Saturday Air by UPS in Castleton, and I accepted since it gives me an extra day of work every week now. 6 days a week baby 8)

You can probably guess the bad news.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Good news and bad news.

Good news is, I was offered Saturday Air by UPS in Castleton, and I accepted since it gives me an extra day of work every week now. 6 days a week baby 8)

You can probably guess the bad news.
:?:
:sadeyes:
:sadsheep:

What?? Please tell us the bad news before I asplode :scared:

Also, I should alert everyone that I will be turning into a dark chocolate snob.
That will be all.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
If we did still come (and two more people were confirmed not including Drip), it wouldn't be until after 5pm, which means doubles will be over and singles will have already started.

voorhese

Smash Master
I need to get me a job right away as well, especially now that I have to fuel this magic addiction, or to at least undo the damage it has done =/

'Fro

Smash Lord
If we did still come (and two more people were confirmed not including Drip), it wouldn't be until after 5pm, which means doubles will be over and singles will have already started.
I'm sure we'll still be up to hang out and play games, so even if you miss the tourney I wouldn't be discouraged from showing up and getting those games in.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
I asked my group if they're still cool with it. I posted the video of CunningKistune and G$ playing in South Bend, the one you commentated on, on our page and Cold Turkey replied:

"lol there trash. if thats wat im gona b goin against then im coo off brawl"
So when we get there, who wants to do the honors of playing this guy first?

They still wanna come. I'm bringing more people this time.
- Drip (was there last time)
- Krow
- Echo
- and of course, Cold Turkey

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I asked my group if they're still cool with it. I posted the video of CunningKistune and G$ playing in South Bend, the one you commentated on, on our page and Cold Turkey replied:

"lol there trash. if thats wat im gona b goin against then im coo off brawl"
So when we get there, who wants to do the honors of playing this guy first?
I would be absolutely delighted to do so.

voorhese

Smash Master
Well dang, I think we will be having a small crew coming to (bigger than just gracen and myself as I had expected) draft crews perhaps?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
This tourney so hype! Also I got my old job back because my boss loves me so I might be able to enter. I do have reduced hours though, so I can't go crazy...

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
This tourny sounds pretty good, but I need a teammate (err, sucker) to carry me through teams. Also, I'll only be able to play teams again because work mandates that I have to show up if I want to get paid.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
We were supposed to leave for your place at 2:45, but by the time my crew finally showed up, I already said **** it and just went over Drip's house to play Melee.

Top Bottom