• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I'll be down to hang out.

You are welcome to stay with at our place if you want. You can sleep on our ...... ummmm.... well you can take a shower here it will be nice and ...... ummmmmm...... nevermind.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
There's a good chance I'll be free to come down this weekend (Friday midnightish). Is anyone up for hanging this weekend? Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can plan stuff.

Also, I'll need a place to stay. ;)

:phone:
You are more than welcome to stay at my place Matt. I'm sure Craig and Jacob wouldn't mind.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I'll be down to hang out.
Nice.

You are welcome to stay with at our place if you want. You can sleep on our ...... ummmm.... well you can take a shower here it will be nice and ...... ummmmmm...... nevermind.
No worries, I can just sleep in your guys' apartment complex's alleyway. That's where I wanted to nap anyway that one day when I had just a wee bit too much to drink. And as for the showering, it's no biggie cuz I don't take showers. :woman:

I'll hang out for sure.
Nice.

You are more than welcome to stay at my place Matt. I'm sure Craig and Jacob wouldn't mind.
Thanks, Adam. I'll see how the week plays out, and let you guys know what the plan is.

Matt lets fite
OMG, Jay, I will wreck your ****.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Lol, you Scottson. It took me a while to realize what the F was goin' on with your post.

Also, Jason, I just woke up from a dream where you were on Survivor, and that your tribe's camp was in my backyard.

That is all.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Me and the#Jay are coming to get **** on by you guys on Nov 3rd.
get hypeeee

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Hey, bad news. I just found out I have 3 tests and a project due next week, so I'll probably use this Saturday to study.
But November 10th should be a sure thing.
I was really looking forward to meeting u guys =/
Now I have to go break the news to Jay.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
and hey, more time for us to practice....
I don't want to get ***** so hard I quit this game =D
see you guys on the 10th!

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO VI Results

SSBO VI Results (Melee Singles Only)
1: Little England ($25.00)
2: Lanceinthepants ($10.00)
3: Trail ($5.00)

4: Voorhese
5: Fro
5: Jayford
7: Gracen
7: Matt

SSBO MLS Circuit Standings
1: Little England - 400
2: Lanceinthepants - 270
3: Trail - 90
4: Fro - 75
5: Voorhese - 50
6: WarHippy - 35
7: Jayford - 30
8: Brian - 15
9: Tak - 10
9: Matt - 10
9: Gracen - 10
12: Dakota - 5
12: Weylin - 5
12: Noremac - 5​

Atomi

Smash Cadet
just wanted to say thanks to everyone there. you guys were awesome to chill with, and if youre any sort of representative for the community as a whole, then im glad im a part of it

i learned a lot and i definitely have you all to thank for that. had an awesome time, and it def wont be my last

btw a HUGE thank you to you guys for helping me out w/ my truck. the goddamn impound wanted 215 for it, can you believe it?

Atomi

Smash Cadet
he said i had to file a complaint w/ the police if i wanted to contest it, but that itd be 3-4 days at least. bull**** lol

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
he said i had to file a complaint w/ the police if i wanted to contest it, but that itd be 3-4 days at least. bull**** lol

Damn wtf. Hopefully you can get it worked out.

Fun times this weekend, definitely glad people made it out. Atomi gonna be the best player in 2013.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I had a great time, next time I will bring a few guys from chi with me. GJ to pants and LE on beating me. Real talk tho, next time snow with be falling and winter will be upon you all. Prepare for the lil *******s.

Fort Wayne guys, hope to see you ****ers at the next one. I forgot how close Purdue is to me, I'll def. be at the next one.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I had a great time, next time I will bring a few guys from chi with me. GJ to pants and LE on beating me. Real talk tho, next time snow with be falling and winter will be upon you all. Prepare for the lil *******s.

Fort Wayne guys, hope to see you ****ers at the next one. I forgot how close Purdue is to me, I'll def. be at the next one.
You were dead when I got back :(

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I figured I'd come down one more time this year before things got crazy with Thanksgiving and finals. as of now, this weekend and the following weekend appear to be good for me. If you guys are up for hanging then let me know along with which weekend you'd prefer.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I figured I'd come down one more time this year before things got crazy with Thanksgiving and finals. as of now, this weekend and the following weekend appear to be good for me. If you guys are up for hanging then let me know along with which weekend you'd prefer.
do the following weekend and ill head down as well. gotta do gf **** this weekend...

Top Bottom