• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I figured I'd come down one more time this year before things got crazy with Thanksgiving and finals. as of now, this weekend and the following weekend appear to be good for me. If you guys are up for hanging then let me know along with which weekend you'd prefer.
This weekend is better than the following for me

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll be heading over this time! need a teammate though

voorhese

Smash Master
wtf why is it that we think a lot of people are coming one weekend, and then now that I have a job and will prolly be working people actually do come?!?!?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Welcome to the American Dream. Work, eat, and sleep.... That's all there is to it. Deal with it, or find some sugar daddy/mama to take care of your needs. Perhaps taking a chance with the lottery.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
This weekend is better than the following for me
This weekend is good. Idk about next weekend yet.
u guys r ******s, im not coming ever again cuz u wont let me have it my way. real talk ill hit u guys up another time.
Yeah, I made a mistake. I'm actually only going to be free this weekend. I forgot I made some lame plans the following Saturday with my bro and some guys to play the new Black Ops/Call of Duty/whatever the F it's called that's coming out next week.

Lance, Corey, sounds good. Assuming Mozart and Co. are good with me staying there, everything should be a go.

Trail, if things fall through let us know.

That ****in slippy avatar is freakin me out
I actually thought that was the dad in that awesome dinosaur tv show. Guess I should've realized that he didn't have that red and black flannel on.

Come this weekend Matt. We're gunna go see wreck it ralph.
What's that? Whatevs, I guess I can just look it up. I'm down with whatever. If nothing else, it just gives me another reason to eat more candiesss.

wtf why is it that we think a lot of people are coming one weekend, and then now that I have a job and will prolly be working people actually do come?!?!?
Voorheese, you need to calm the F down.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I need to bust out of this school vortex for this weekend, I think I can do it.

Corey I got your text. Come with!

:phone:
Yep. When?

I was very clear on the forums that I wouldn't be around at all this weekend.

Matt is in trouble because I have ...

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Voorhese don't come unless you bring some pretzels
Voorheese, don't come unless you bring Limitz, Goldenshower Boy, Limitz' sister, and Cinnamon.

Matt is in trouble because I have ...
Oh dear God, Corey. I could never get hammered from beer. It just tastes too...bad. Although that goose on the label does make it pretty inviting.

Wha du fuq?
lulz

Also, I'll be getting in around 9 tomorrow instead of midnight. I'm not bowling tomorrow.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Could one of the people hosting pm me their number in case we get lost or some ****?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I only have one bottle of goose island because I don't know if it'll actually taste good, I just think it's hilarious. If you don't like beer maybe I can drink it in your honor.

For this weekend I'm volunteering in the morning Sat and early afternoon. I miiiight be able to catch lunch with you guys. Should be able to chill after. Friday night is a probably depending on how much I can get done tonight.

Wreck it ralph shows at 9:30 and midnight at wabash landing 9 on friday night. Personally i lean towards 9:30 because I volunteer starting at 6am and a grumpy volunteer doesn't do much. Although I have been promised up to 5 cups of free coffee, so I might just be ok.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can team with atomi. that way we could get tons of footage recorded.

Atomi

Smash Cadet
lol ok. im watching Skyfall tonight, but ill probably be there at 11-12 tomorrow. see you guys there.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
here's my number guys. I might be late and I don't have any of yours. call me when you are close to starting and I'll tell you my ETA

217-622-3131

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO - MLS VII Results

Teams Results (4 teams): $10 Circuit take
1: ‘Fro + Little England ($20.00)
2: Lanceinthepants + Ripple ($10.00)

3: Atomi + CunningKitsune
4: TheNumberJay + Ballin’

Singles Results (6 entrants): $10 Circuit take
1: Little England ($20.00)
2: Ripple
3: Ballin’
4: TheNumberJay
5: Jayford
5: Atomi

SSBO MLS Circuit Standings (Post-SSBO VII)
1: Little England - 500
2: Lanceinthepants - 270
3: Trail - 90
4: Fro - 75
5: Ripple - 70
6: Voorhese - 50
7: Ballin' - 45
8: Jayford - 40
9: WarHippy - 35
10: TheNumberJay - 25
11: Brian - 15
12: Tak - 10
12: Matt - 10
12: Gracen - 10
12: Atomi - 10
16: Dakota - 5
16: Weylin - 5
16: Noremac - 5
16: Compton Falcor - 5​

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
GG's everyone. Didn't get to play with CK or Lance much but next time... I'll be sure to sleep the night before so i don't turn into a zombie again lol.

and Ripple, goddamn marth dittos are gay. lol gg's.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
marth dittos are so fun.

the week before I literally played dart in marth dittos for like 8 hours

Top Bottom