• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
God it's been awhile. I'm super rusty... But playing brawl recently reminded me how much I dislike that game and wanted to get better at melee again... So, is anyone interested in helping me out here?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
God it's been awhile. I'm super rusty... But playing brawl recently reminded me how much I dislike that game and wanted to get better at melee again... So, is anyone interested in helping me out here?
Sure thing. like I'm not actually any good at all myself, but depending on where you are at we can have some good matches or I can be a punching bag.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
jason, my black friends i lived with in wiley all got their haircuts from some other student that was black, and they really liked his cuts. he even came to the dorm everytime to fix em up. i doubt he's on campus now, but just for future notice once school starts back up!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
jason, my black friends i lived with in wiley all got their haircuts from some other student that was black, and they really liked his cuts. he even came to the dorm everytime to fix em up. i doubt he's on campus now, but just for future notice once school starts back up!
sweet deal! how much does he charge? and is this some friend of meatball's? lol

voorhese

Smash Master
Just to make sure, to avoid ****** myself, I assume we are car pooling to FC? Also do we have a plan for sharing a hotel room or something? I am starting to plan financially for this trip and such, and I wanna make sure everything is planned.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
uhhh not sure about the price since he doesn't cut my hair lol, but I assume it's not expensive.
when the semester starts up just remind me when you need a cut

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jay, we were supposed to pit your angry apple and my bubblicious yoshis together. It was supposed to be a battle for the ages!

Scottson, how did the character role play turn out?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Scottson, that's sounds depressing yet very appealing, heh.

Sorry, Lance, but this week isn't good for me. :/

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
VOOORHEEEEESE

i have been void of games since the maymester began 3 weeks ago…are you ever going to bring me a setup? ya thanks brah

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
yesssh. come practice the mario special with me when you come up…they dont know bout that

goosefactor

Smash Lord
GD it. I was just about to go to bed until I saw a set with M2K from some tourney called Zenith that Sveet posted on Facebook. I've been watching these matches for the past hour. FML and this game. :mad:

voorhese

Smash Master
^ If only pc knew how to edge tech -> illusion sweetspot. He died after teching i think 4 or 5 times in his 2 game set against pp.

Top Bottom