• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Also, Matt's M2K played pretty good at that tourny.
Yup, that's my M2K. ;) I was laying in bed watching for nearly two hours >_>. I was all the way up to him and PP in grand finals--spoilers/who gives a **** since you all have no doubt already watched these--when my low battery light came on (divine intervention). And since laziness takes precedence, I simply rolled over and went to bed. I'll finish watching them tonight...I guess....

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yeah, but even still, you and Craig should watch it with me later in the year when it comes out.
At least will we save money on the tickets, 2 children and 1 senior. Although, are you sure you won't be busy in November? I figured you would have made other plans already.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Haha, Craig, that face.

At least will we save money on the tickets, 2 children and 1 senior. Although, are you sure you won't be busy in November? I figured you would have made other plans already.
LOOOOOL, you're right, our admission would be super cheap, rofl. And joonz? I just like to have my weekends mapped out cuz I'm a chob. Speaking of which, I'll be free the following weekend (June 15th-17th). Other than Anthony's noob-***, I don't really know everyone's schedule, or whether they are even still in Lafayette, but if peeps are free and want to hang out, I'd be down to come down (heh).

goosefactor

Smash Lord
What the ****? How am I the last one to have posted in here? I don't even remember what it was about since it was so long ago. This thread blows.

Mr H

Smash Ace
manta rings is ****ing hardcore
also **** you two on cheep cheep sweep
also also jason ur ****ing bad at blame it on the crane
also also also im undefeated at Bowser's Bigger Blast GETATMESON
also also also also im going to be in town this weekend so ya, i guess i can hang out with the few who remain in lafayette

Top Bottom