• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
1: Little England ($54.00): Damn good set sir. That set made me feel like I was starting to shine again.
2: Lanceinthepants ($27.00): Teeki Hut.... BEST SHIRTS EVER!!! Thank you again for dinner on Friday. I hate hearing that you have 1 more year left before you're done with college.
3: George Foreman (iamthemicrowave) ($9.00): El Meson is legit! Good seeing you again good sir, and hopefully we'll meet up again before you graduate.
4: Ripple: ***read further on***p
5: MrH: BEST COUSIN EVER!!! Hopefully we'll get things set and done on Saturday.
5: jason_voorhesenumbers : MOTHER ****ING CONTRA! Good to see you again.
7: Cupcake (timerbomb): Mario?!
7: DracoFox (not bad for a 2 year break from the competitive scene... just remember that I am going to get ****ing rolled pretty bad at work this summer) PISSSSS!!!!
9: Scooter Valentine *** read further down ***o
9: Bertbusdriver *** read further down ***o
9: Mr. ShyGuy: Oh man.... roomies bro? Cannot wait!
9: Old Man Jenkins! (Beeeeeees): Keep working on your Marth. You'll get there.
13: Pedo Turtle: The "s" and "u" are silent.... *** read below ***p

Illinois people! (except MrH)
Good stuff people and good games as well. It was nice to some new faces in the scene. Hopefully the scene picks up more like you guys were anticipating for next semester.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
First the .gif... now this.

So much fail going on in here. If you don't understand what I'm saying, "Stop acting stupid!"
Adam...relax man, we are all friends here (well except for Craig--he's a little b****).

Champaign peeps, even though I didn't play much Melee with you guys, thanks for coming! It was fun hanging out with you guys!:bee:

voorhese

Smash Master
Little England ($54.00): Good stuff this tourney, thx for the advice and practice!
2: Lanceinthepants ($27.00): Essentially the same as jason's shoutout except I would also like to thank you for teaming with me, and introducing me to resistance =P
3: George Foreman (iamthemicrowave) ($9.00): Good stuff, hope we get to see a lot still!
4: Ripple: I hate the puff matchup, that's why I didn't want to play ur puff again in friendlies, not because of anything between you and I. Although I am a little salty I didn't decide to go young link =P
5: MrH: Good set =P fun hanging out.
5: jason_voorhesenumbers : no johns
7: Cupcake (timerbomb): gg's I am salty I dropped the set to you in pools, especially because I won our mario ditto -_-, must have been some friendly -> pools mindgames or something ;) happy birthday!
7: DracoFox - Thanks for meeting up with me so I could find the place. It was good seeing you again also =)
9: Scooter Valentine - Don't think we played.
9: Bertbusdriver - gg's our matches helped me a bit with the falcon matchup, not enough of those around me.
9: Mr. ShyGuy: Didn't talk much, you were pretty tired =P
9: Old Man Jenkins! (Beeeeeees): You are a dirty spy old man jenkins! had fun playing you and playing resistance with you!
13: Pedo Turtle: If you decide to continue playing ganon, know it is ****ing hard, but not impossible! Just work on your spacing, and not so much on gimmicky platform stuff. Also if you get a hold of someone try your damnedest to kill them (so basically hit them again 1 time =P).
Anthony - thx for the practice, and the advice over facebook, even though I didn't place to well this tourney all of my matches with everyone were closer than usual...barring ofc timerbomb...****in mario
Matt - Good seeing you again, you should be entering tourneys again =(
Scott - sup
If i missed anyone it is because you are not important enough obviously! jk, just you aren't in the tourney results and I suck.

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Lol, f'n Ratt Redmond. What are we gonna do with him?

Fun weekend, guys. Resistance was fun yet again, and Bang! wasn't too shabby either. I'd like to give that game another whirl sometime. I was a little disappointed that we didn't play Catan or Sphere Grid though :/

Resistance Highlight # 1: Being the only spy on a mission with Craig and Jason and seeing two mission fail cards. The second I saw that I knew I was gonna have to strap myself in cuz I was in for one h*** of a ride, lol. I knew it was only gonna get better after each mission, rofl.

Resistance Highlight #2: A spy, formally known as Jacob, after seeing a failed mission card, immediately protesting that he was framed even though there were like 34 other people on the same mission.

Also, you guys do realize that we killed someone this weekend, right? That guy is no doubt getting the electric chair this weekend, and all because of an innocent little cow bell.

Also, Smash was pretty fun this weekend. I of course could have done with less of it, but it was fun, so I won't complain...too much :p Jacob was stanking tocks like a madman. Also, Lance, for once we didn't kill each other like every .27 seconds when we teamed. Dat Falcon!

Also, I wanna try a smores calzone.

Lastly, Craig and Jason, learn to wipe your butt the correct way.

Mr H

Smash Ace
the mystique of adam eludes us all

also jason and i almost killed each other in that resistance game

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the super late shoutouts.

Lanceinthepants - First, thanks for being so nice about showing me where to park :o And although you destroyed me in every game we played, it was fun. Just wish we got to play longer so I could learn some more..
George Foreman (iamthemicrowave) - I think you were the Fox main I played, first match of bracket? We had way too many SDs lol. GG's and hopefully if we play again it'll be a better game :)
Cupcake (timerbomb) - Ah! Your Mario! I felt like I should have won on my counter stage but you still got me. GG!
MrH - Dat Sheik. Unfortunately at UIUC we all main Falcon so we can't practice this important matchup @_@
DracoFox - Our pools match was really fun. So were the friendlies we played afterwards. You're really chill and it was great playing with you!
Old Man Jenkins! (Beeeeeees) - You are one hilarious smasher. Just don't beat yourself up too much everytime you make a mistake :p

To everyone else, my apologies for being too shy or intimidated to get to play with you.. You guys have a great Smash scene!
And sorry if I ended up switching names completely... hopefully you can tell if my message was directed towards you :p

Mr H

Smash Ace
MrH - Dat Sheik. Unfortunately at UIUC we all main Falcon so we can't practice this important matchup @_@
ya just make sure you hit me up on smash boards i only live 40mins away from you guys. you all are welcome to come over here or i can chill over there sometime for smashzorz

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Spring 2012 Final PLR Rankings

Spring 2012 Final PLR Rankings
1. Little England - 600
2. Lanceinthepants - 330
3. iamthemicrowave - 180
4. Voorhese - 145
5. Jayford - 125
6. Fro - 115
7. MrH - 60
8. Timerbomb - 45
9. DracoFox - 30
10. Krystedez - 20
11. Tak - 15
11. Mr. ShyGuy - 15
11. Bees - 15
14. Goosefactor - 0
14. DeezNutz - 0
14. Faithkeeper - 0​

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Next semester I'll enter more tourneys than Matt to prove my superiority over him. He's lucky there's no pvp in FFVII, cuz I'd own him in that too.

ORLY

Smash Master
ripple and bert came out for this, huh? sometimes i forget that chicago isn't the center of the MW universe

champaign and purdue are closer than i thought

Top Bottom