• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Next semester I'll enter more tourneys than Matt to prove my superiority over him.
Nooo! Well, I guess as long as I'm above Deezenutz I'll be happy.

He's lucky there's no pvp in FFVII, cuz I'd own him in that too.
Haha, well beating me in pvp in an RPG doesn't say much. That's one of the reasons why I'm always overleveled; I couldn't handle enemies/bosses otherwise, LOL.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So who will be around this summer? Dylan will be coming down to L-town, and since he won that PUGG tourney he's gotten some people interested.

Schlynn

Smash Rookie
Yo welcome dude. We should smash before school is over.
Literally just started playing the game. Was at boiler frag with voorhese and got interested. Going to be playing with Adam and Corey and voorhese to get mad skillz. I would be down to play, just can't actually do anything techy at the game.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Story Time

So im taking Personal Finance which Anthony took last semester. His final group project, the investment report(his is 31 pages long :O), is the sample one provided to our class(250+ people) on how to do it correctly. I deduced it was Anthony's when I noticed how long winded the writing style was ;), and then noticed the screenshots of graphs provided. There was a Smashboards tab open (on the midwest tournament page), and college of pharmacy bookmarks on the bookmarks toolbar.

I texted Anthony to verify, and lo and behold my theory was correct.

what.

a.

fob.

UPVOTES TO THE LEFT

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Yo lance, is there a shower I can use there? I'd like to go to ultimate Frisbee first so I don't gain 10000000000 pounds these last two weeks. I'd bring my own change of clothes and such.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
So im taking Personal Finance which Anthony took last semester. His final group project, the investment report(his is 31 pages long :O), is the sample one provided to our class(250+ people) on how to do it correctly. I deduced it was Anthony's when I noticed how long winded the writing style was ;), and then noticed the screenshots of graphs provided. There was a Smashboards tab open (on the midwest tournament page), and college of pharmacy bookmarks on the bookmarks toolbar.

I texted Anthony to verify, and lo and behold my theory was correct.

what.

a.

fob.

UPVOTES TO THE LEFT
george beuhler, private investigator

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Haha, that's hilarious. It's awesome and impressive that they'd use his as the sample. It's also impressive (although not surprising) how much of a Smashboard nub he is.

Famous!

Smash Rookie
This might be a little late but I also just got into smash and met with a bunch of guys at PUGG. I'm gonna be here over the summer and would love to play/learn/practice with whoever else will be here.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
To everyone who cares: I'm 50/50 on staying at Purdue for Maymester. The class I'm trying to get into is full, so I kinda just have to wait and see what happens.

Also, I know Anthony was talking about how *** his coming days will be (even though he's averaging like 107% in his classes). I assume that means no johns at his place, so Tark will be the spot for melee/resistance/ultimate frisbee??

Schlynn and Sam, you guys are very welcome to show up. ;)

Edit/and if anyone wants to play today lmk. I don't feel like doing jack **** today. lol

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Literally just started playing the game. Was at boiler frag with voorhese and got interested. Going to be playing with Adam and Corey and voorhese to get mad skillz. I would be down to play, just can't actually do anything techy at the game.
So i was wondering who the hell this nub was, but then I saw my name. (⌐_⌐ )

goosefactor

Smash Lord
GTFOOOO, what's all this hoopla about Chex? I literally had some this morning and was totally just like, "whatevs, General Mills". Only when it evolves into Puppy Chow does it tap into those upper tier ranks. Oh wait, Puppy Chow has chocolate, doesn't it? Yeah...on second thought, we should probably knocked that back down to low tier. Just messin', Anthony. Don't get an aneurysm (although I'm sure you already are from gay finals). Also, isn't Chex an adult cereal, Craig? How do you even know about it? I figured the only cereal you knew about was Cookie Crisp and Fruity Pebbles.

Top Bottom