• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
kriqk..........
Who the hell is krikq?

And yeah, sure, we'll help him. I don't know how much more about Sheik we can tell him that he doesn't know, though. She's pretty self-explanatory. I still suck with her, though.

@ Goose:

The left turn to B-Dubs would beg to differ. Also, next time we play, I'm just gonna let a Lv.3 Marth play in my place, now that you reminded me!

BunBun

Smash Master
I made a homemade steam roller with my trumpet mouthpiece and a paper towel cardboard tube...it worked well
I used to do the same thing XD

Well, I...uh...ya....

Wait, you're giving me credit for bowling and video games!? Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. Remember that fateful night at your house when I was playing against like a lvl. 3 Marth....

I am good at driving though, and I have a good sense of direction. THOSE are the two things you should've mentioned.
My driving >>> your driving. Duh.

jooson_varhese329
Who?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
This coming semester is gonna be ridiculous. Everybody must swing by Andrew and I's room and witness the dumbness of multi-tiered TV's (because we can) and a couch and chair that will be made to fit somewhere in this crazy cube of a room. Yes, The Fuzzy will be present as well. heh

But yeah, tentative plans are to have the semester's first SSBO, SSBO XXIV, on the first weekend of classes on January 17. We also get Martin Luther King, Jr. Day off the following Monday, so I expect more shenanigans than usual to unfold. :bee:

Also, Matt and Bryan, we'll need to arrange for something in the coming days. Unfortunately, I don't know how permissive my dad will be with my driving his car as he skidded off 41 and into the opposite lanes earlier today. =/ Hopefully this ice nonsense will end quickly. Also, SC later today, perhaps? Frank and I went 2-2 against the computers, so at least we're not at a complete loss of ability (just 99.9% of it). :)

And yes, in one of those games, I died to 6-pool. LOL

goosefactor

Smash Lord
This coming semester is gonna be ridiculous. Everybody must swing by Andrew and I's room and witness the dumbness of multi-tiered TV's (because we can) and a couch and chair that will be made to fit somewhere in this crazy cube of a room. Yes, The Fuzzy will be present as well. heh
OMG, that's gonna be too much craziness in one room. The only problem is that now when Alan and Bryan are being nublets, I'm gonna have to get BOTH of your guys' permission to stay there. :/

Also, Matt and Bryan, we'll need to arrange for something in the coming days. Unfortunately, I don't know how permissive my dad will be with my driving his car as he skidded off 41 and into the opposite lanes earlier today. =/ Hopefully this ice nonsense will end quickly. Also, SC later today, perhaps? Frank and I went 2-2 against the computers, so at least we're not at a complete loss of ability (just 99.9% of it). :)
Ya man, I'm totally down with that. Bryan is actually going back down there to work for a few days. He told me he'd be back on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Perhaps when can plan on something then? (we can talk about it more later).

And yes, in one of those games, I died to 6-pool. LOL
Heh, I don't think any more words are needed. :p

I'm leaving to go bowling now, but I'd be up for SC later tonight.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
OMG, that's gonna be too much craziness in one room. The only problem is that now when Alan and Bryan are being nublets, I'm gonna have to get BOTH of your guys' permission to stay there. :/
Oh, psh, you know that you are always more than welcome to stay with us. Plus, we need to play more often; there is a huge disparity between the amount of time that we hang out and the amount of friendlies that we have gotten in (then again, most of the people in this thread can say the same thing since I am constantly lazy and/or tired from school joonz). But no johns.

Ya man, I'm totally down with that. Bryan is actually going back down there to work for a few days. He told me he'd be back on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Perhaps when can plan on something then? (we can talk about it more later).
I'll be camping on AIM for the rest of today since the MW's always-amazing weather has foiled my plans for Zjiin's Smashfest. :sadface: See you then.

Also, this is something along the lines of my third post in one day; it seems that I am slowly but surely shrugging off Eddie Howells Syndrome. heh

voorhese

Smash Master
i want to play smash so bad, i always come down there to play, so now u guys gotta come down here, and tell me if i should quit my crapp @$$ fox, kitsune do u have any current day matches up, so i can see how u play fox, bcuz fro said ur way diff now

Big_R

Smash Champion
:(:( cbus is having a tourny jan 17th and we're trying to like make ppl come ad stuff

dont take tink he said he would come play with us! lol

all of you should, especially vro cuz i love that lil guy

BunBun

Smash Master
:(:( cbus is having a tourny jan 17th and we're trying to like make ppl come ad stuff

dont take tink he said he would come play with us! lol

all of you should, especially vro cuz i love that lil guy
No worries BigR, this is a local one.

But if there's a decent sized tourney over there, I'll see if I can scrounge some people to make the drive.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Oh, psh, you know that you are always more than welcome to stay with us. Plus, we need to play more often; there is a huge disparity between the amount of time that we hang out and the amount of friendlies that we have gotten in
Thanks man. Don't worry, I'm bound to take you guys up on that offer throughout the semester. :p

Heh, and I've always thought the same thing about how little we play against eachother. So you know I'm down wif that.

then again, most of the people in this thread can say the same thing since I am constantly lazy and/or tired from school joonz).
Hmm, really? This is all news to me.

I forgot to mention to you guys that I got a huge tub of gummi bears an jelly beans for Christmas. You all are looking at one happy ave right now.

'Fro

Smash Lord
i want to play smash so bad, i always come down there to play, so now u guys gotta come down here, and tell me if i should quit my crapp @$$ fox, kitsune do u have any current day matches up, so i can see how u play fox, bcuz fro said ur way diff now
There aren't any more recent vids of CKit available. I know his Fox is different because:
1. I 've played/ seen him in action more than once, after watching his videos.
2. His own accounts of how different his mindset is from two years ago.

Also, Goose, you are saving some of those treats for me to mooch off you when you're driving.

CKit, seems like I'm the only person who's managed to snag a significant amount of playtime off you recently. Aren't I a lucky 'Fro? :)

voorhese

Smash Master
kitsune next time we do a summer thing u have got to spar with me to help my fox

also how do threads become closed, and how can u re-open them?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Also, Goose, you are saving some of those treats for me to mooch off you when you're driving.
Negro please, those puppies won't even come close to lasting till the 17th. On an unrelated note, you haven't decided to go through with defroing yourself, have you? I certainly hope not.

I just found out I can browse the internet on this crappy phone.
Weee, look at meee!
You guys and your hi-tech phones. You guys are giving my poor little Samsung many insecurities.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
You guys and your hi-tech phones. You guys are giving my poor little Samsung many insecurities.
Well on this phone topic. Me, Vro, and Kit have the best phones so far. Though my phone stands tall cause of the Mario sounds it makes. MM?

Is there any **** smash going on at all anytime soon?!?!
SO **** BORED!!!

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
Come play me. SOOOOOO ************ BOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEDDD!!!!!!
At least you're near people who might play you.

'Fro

Smash Lord
@ Goose: No, the 'Fro is still alive and well. I've been too bust playing Symphonia (YES! IT GOT HERE!) to go do that. Presea, Lloyd, Raine, and Zelos is an awesome combination.

Maus, glad to here that, dong-seng!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I would almost buy one of those to make jokes with.
LOL. I'd admit, it would certainly make me laugh. If I got one, I'd play the whole thing off. I'd tell someone to call me beforehand when we were all together and when it rings I'd be like, "hmm, I think that's mine going off." And then I'd pull that huge lunker outta my paper bag or somethin' (certainly wouldn't fit in my pocket).

I have returned.
Sweet.

@ Goose: No, the 'Fro is still alive and well. I've been too bust playing Symphonia (YES! IT GOT HERE!) to go do that. Presea, Lloyd, Raine, and Zelos is an awesome combination.
Phew.

But with a combination like that, I don't want you to ever talk to me again. My Colette, Genis and Sheena are nowhere to be seen amongst that group of yours. I did alternate Genis with Raine, but still...

_kSo_

Smash Master
Smash with my brother today felt like walking through sand...slow and sluggish...

i didn't know that 5 days without touched a cube controller would do this much 0___o

time to call the Culture of Vulture back so I can practice lol

Top Bottom