• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Goose: You officially need to retire from Smash. Get rolled by a computer Marth!:p
Heh, THAT wasn't supposed to leave your room, **** it! What can I say? The comp's mindgames and tech skill were simply too much for my Yoshi to handle.

Ya, I would totally get ***** by shoutouts what with all the people there. However, I will say that it was an honor to finally meet the ultimate legend that is Big C.

That is all.

'Fro

Smash Lord
sry guys im quiting ganon.... the last tourney showed me that ganon just wont cut it
Quitter....

Sorry? For what? That we won't witness your amazing 'Dorf get hit by spot-dodge d-smash some more? Gimme a break.

EDIT: Sorry to sound like an a-hole there, but nobody's really gonna care what you do as far as character choice, so the apology was out of place.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Money has one o not two.

"Mooney Match" is an inside joke.

Quitter....

Sorry? For what? That we won't witness your amazing 'Dorf get hit by spot-dodge d-smash some more? Gimme a break.

EDIT: Sorry to sound like an a-hole there, but nobody's really gonna care what you do as far as character choice, so the apology was out of place.
That was a little mean. It may be the fuckin' voorhese, but don't be such a douche.

On another note, I have 2000 posts. yay.

Mr H

Smash Ace
sry guys im quiting ganon.... the last tourney showed me that ganon just wont cut it
i dont think u should quit dorf
maybe pick up a decent secondary but ur dorf is to good just for u too quit playing with him lol

when my sheik was having trouble in matchups, i picked up peach
now i have two decent chars i can work with

and last tourney was probly one of the toughest tourneys and u were in a really hard pool so i dont think u should quit ganon just by looking at wat happend at last tourney

Fucking voorrheeseeeeee lol :p

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
I picked up Peach, too. I had to have WarHippy show me all her advanced techs: dash-dash attack, dsmash-dsmash, they're at high % + fthrow. It was a long couple of hours, but eventually I got it all down.

Anyway, Voorhese, if you need a decent secondary, I recommend picking up peach. Or sheik. Just replace those combos with needle+anything, anything+fair, and anything but down-b + anything but down b.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Anyway, Voorhese, if you need a decent secondary, I recommend picking up peach. Or sheik. Just replace those combos with needle+anything, anything+fair, and anything but down-b + anything but down b.
ya maybe shiek or a spacie

idk if peach and ganon would two good chars to main, since marth and fox have a good advantage in both of tho's matchups

if u do pick up a good secondary make sure there isnt like one character that has a strong advantage against both ur characters

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Quitter....

dude chill out alittle

and f'ing vorheese keep dorf and just pick up a secondary like craig suggested...your dorf is too good just to stop him altogether.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Sorry. It's been tough to "chill out" with some of the situations I've been going through. Unwarranted venting.

Voorhese, pardon this cranky 'Fro. Do follow what's been suggested to you so far, because you haven't truly found your full potential with 'Dorf yet.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I picked up Peach, too. I had to have WarHippy show me all here advanced techs: dash-dash attack, dsmash-dsmash, they're at high % + fthrow.
rofl at peach advanced techs...sig'd

dont forget about dash attack to dash attack to dash attack and dsmash-dsmash-dsmash

EDIT: hey dew crew lets make a showing at the kishes tournament over our break!! alan cant go :( south bend IN...goose, indiana people here over break...no johnz!!!
ps. they are gonna use brawl+ **** son!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206285

kirkq

Smash Ace
Oh, I thought he was a "barlw palyer lolz I post on every thread on smashboards kid"

All I saw was this:

My apologies.

Also, Fro, you are such a johnmaster. If you try to defend yourself I will respond with the following:

Johns
10johns

'Fro

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought he was a "barlw palyer lolz I post on every thread on smashboards kid"

All I saw was this:

My apologies.

Also, Fro, you are such a johnmaster. If you try to defend yourself I will respond with the following:

Johns
10johns
God, leave me alone. I'll admit to being a johnmaster, but that post wasn't like me at all. I'm not going to barf out my life story here, but I'll just say it's really sucked to be me over the last week. I lashed out when I shouldn't havem end of story.

I've already apologized to the Voorhese, and anyone who's listened to me talk to him knows that, despite how some things he's done annoy me, I do try to help him out with whatever I can tell him from my limited experience.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
EDIT: hey dew crew lets make a showing at the kishes tournament over our break!! alan cant go :( south bend IN...goose, indiana people here over break...no johnz!!!
Hmmm, intriguing. Perhaps we can make plans to go to this. Road trips are always fun. We'll just have to see who all would be interested.

Also, speaking of road trips, Alan, what's the deal with Spring Break? We need to start orchestrating something before it gets too late.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I think I'm gonna be here for that tourney. I should be back from Ohio by then.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol i love how everyone is like dont quite ur ganon hes to good, but for the past 3 days ive been playing with fox and falcon, everytime i try to pick up a secondary i go back to ganon, and dont practice the secondary enough, and when u play one of the slowest chars and one of the fastest i dont think it will be easy to switch back and forth, but since i dropped ganon and just played fox, hes improved a lot, but since u guys dont want me to quite ill prolly put him as a secondary main, but when i tried using him last night, since ive been l-canceling etc. with fox/falcon i couldnt lcancel with him for !@#!, but i guess i will still pick him back up, but dont expect to see much of him =(... this was a very hard decision, cuz its fun to be known as the ganon player, not just another fox player

'Fro

Smash Lord
lol i love how everyone is like dont quite ur ganon hes to good, but for the past 3 days ive been playing with fox and falcon, everytime i try to pick up a secondary i go back to ganon, and dont practice the secondary enough, and when u play one of the slowest chars and one of the fastest i dont think it will be easy to switch back and forth, but since i dropped ganon and just played fox, hes improved a lot, but since u guys dont want me to quite ill prolly put him as a secondary main, but when i tried using him last night, since ive been l-canceling etc. with fox/falcon i couldnt lcancel with him for !@#!, but i guess i will still pick him back up, but dont expect to see much of him =(... this was a very hard decision, cuz its fun to be known as the ganon player, not just another fox player
Kid, it's ultimately your decision. Don't be like "The crew says this so I'll follow what they told me." You have room to experiment with whoever you want to play. Experiment in a tourney or two and see if your secondary can get you somewhere. Just try out stuff for a bit and see what works for YOU, and not us.

Having played you more than most, I already know where your problems are, and they're not in your choice of character.

Top Bottom