• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
So Tark Con was a bit of a weird experience. Some points to be remembered:

- Andrew...WTF happened on Rainbow Cruise? I remember a u-tilt to tech-chase charge shot, but I can't remeber the details. That set definitely trumped the previous one,though! Also, good **** in Melty! I actually enjoyed it more this time!

-Carl, GGs as per usual! I'll need to work on my anti-Fox again....

-Jay.....Psychic?

-Kirk, way to teach Jay how to fight Samus with 'Dorf.

-CKit, nice work getting comboed by Yoshi's eggs.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Tark Con was pretty fun.

Fro pretty much listed everything worth taking note off in smash, especially Kirk teaching Jay how to fight Samus (by getting 2 stocked apparently xD).

But yeah, since my bro finally got a 360 at home, Imma try to improve my Cassy skillzzz in Soul Calibur. Also, shut up Jay, she isn't broken. Even if she was, this isn't Smashbros, so it wouldn't make that much of a difference.
At least you finally came to the point that it's basically the fact I actually took more time to learn the game :p

Idk, basically, I hear enough johns when we play smash, you don't need to carry them over in games you barely even played.

And...
:094: beats :094: >_>
It appears that both Anthony and I have bad experiences with Yoshi.
Posting at the same time? NEGRO PLEASE

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
Haha ... I couldn't get enough people to play me in SC 2 at Tark Con. There were a bunch of Zasalamel johns going around.

Other than my hopes and dreams being shattered (Jay is not the pokemon god I thought he was) it was an awesome little event. We need more free tourneys so I can beat people every now and then.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Haha ... I couldn't get enough people to play me in SC 2 at Tark Con. There were a bunch of Zasalamel johns going around.

Other than my hopes and dreams being shattered (Jay is not the pokemon god I thought he was) it was an awesome little event. We need more free tourneys so I can beat people every now and then.
You and your **** Charade....I never knew about the speed thing with that creature.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
A short list of things I will never live down:

List of reasons why I will never live it down:

Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I like playing competitive Pokemon.
Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I like using multiple ghost types on my team.
Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I played the matchup in question vs. Carl this semester.
Because I'm bad
Because I'm really ****ing bad

Current status of my pride:

non-existent

...That is all.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Looks like i am smash'n with Fro for the holidays?
Well, I'm in Ohio for the time during and around Christmas, but I don't think I'm going anywhere for New Year. I'll update you on that as I find out.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
List of reasons why I will never live it down:

Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I like playing competitive Pokemon.
Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I like using multiple ghost types on my team.
Because I'm bad
Because I'm bad
Because I played the matchup in question vs. Carl this semester.
Because I'm bad
Because I'm really ****ing bad

Current status of my pride:

non-existent

...That is all.
those are my lines, biitch.

you want some purple stuff, huh?

BIG C

Smash Master

lavos i got tired of lookin at your stormcloud paint sig so i threw this together in like 20 mins. if you don't wanna use it w/e but if you want it to say something just PM me or post here.

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
can we do something this sat? Preferably something without too much cash... I just want to smash around, and get back into the tourney scene. Finals end this week, and I think i can go.

'Fro

Smash Lord
can we do something this sat? Preferably something without too much cash... I just want to smash around, and get back into the tourney scene. Finals end this week, and I think i can go.
My finals week ends on Saturday at 5:20, and I need to pack up a bit of stuff to last me the winter. I would be up for it if people are still here, though.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
maus = nub
i am not a 'nub', you dum-bass.

i am just not good in the game. =P
i drink pepsi.
that must be why.

Maus i think this is ur new line?
nope.
you don't know me much. Still.

I won't be coming back to Purdue because i don't like you.

get addicted to Pepsi first.
i will re-consider.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman

lavos i got tired of lookin at your stormcloud paint sig so i threw this together in like 20 mins. if you don't wanna use it w/e but if you want it to say something just PM me or post here.
@_@

It's so beautiful...

I am rather proud of my work in MS paint, but I like this too. I'm not sure why you're not impressed with my astounding lightning bolts, though. I think it's beast Ganon that won me over here. Too strong.

Yeah, I'd like using this as my sig. Thanks for making it!

BIG C

Smash Master
@_@

It's so beautiful...

I am rather proud of my work in MS paint, but I like this too. I'm not sure why you're not impressed with my astounding lightning bolts, though. I think it's beast Ganon that won me over here. Too strong.

Yeah, I'd like using this as my sig. Thanks for making it!
rofl, np, and obviously your paint skills are amazing but looks at this I'm sure everyone has seen it tho. and i think what was killin me on the paint sig was the drawn text.

http://www.swmoore.com/ultimatepaint.html

voorhese

Smash Master
hey kitsune i took a look at ur fox guide, it is so long..... , also i like the "boost grab" i didnt think of just holding a and pressing r, i always just tapped a then pressed z, but ill keep looking through it

BunBun

Smash Master
It's actually a terrible guide. Probably the worst on here.

Newbies on the gamefaqs boards could do better =P

If you want to learn from a REAL fox player, ask George. He is top tier.

voorhese

Smash Master
It's actually a terrible guide. Probably the worst on here.

Newbies on the gamefaqs boards could do better =P

If you want to learn from a REAL fox player, ask George. He is top tier.
thats true.... and on a side note, i remember someone talking to us about how wiki is good, heres proof that hes right, look under the history
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monticello,_Indiana

i just now relized that me and chillin's numbers are similar, and now im going to be playing fox

voorhese

Smash Master
****in' voorhese

i saw you wanted a phantom ganon sig and i was pretty bored so i threw this together.

**** censoring i need to reup
thats freaking awsome

will i get banned for it saying fuc|<in ? , just in case ill take it off until i get an answer and or a new one

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl i have no idea. lain didn't get banned for the sig i made him that said eat a ****. if they say anything they will warn you first. if they do that take it off and tell me and i'll change it to ****in voorhese or something

voorhese

Smash Master
rofl i have no idea. lain didn't get banned for the sig i made him that said eat a ****. if they say anything they will warn you first. if they do that take it off and tell me and i'll change it to ****in voorhese or something
ok thx dude, after i saw the sig u made for lavos, i was like.. hmmm maybe i should ask him, cuz alan hasnt made the phantom ganon sig, then i said nah i dont care that much, then u posted it lol

'Fro

Smash Lord
yo this is terranmasse i got a new account. r you guys gonna be smashing over break?
Very likely. It turns out I'm here until the 27th (heading out on the 28th) and returning after New Year. Draco, I'm gonna be staying at Saurabh's, so he MIGHT show up based on how his distance learning courses pan out.

Top Bottom