• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
that one is still not as good as mirror one

also, you double posting noobsauce

also, maus is on drugs

MausTCV: my friend and I did samus ditto
MausTCV: and we spammed for 3~4 mins
MausTCV: -_-
Mr Chinkinator: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
MausTCV: it was stupid
MausTCV: lol
Mr Chinkinator: heh
MausTCV: missiles all over the places
Mr Chinkinator: that must be stupid
MausTCV: boof, boof, boof, boof
MausTCV: wak wak wak
MausTCV: boof boof
MausTCV: wak = sound of samus' wavedash
Mr Chinkinator: wow maus
Mr Chinkinator: good one

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
that one is still not as good as mirror one

also, you double posting noobsauce

also, maus is on drugs

MausTCV: my friend and I did samus ditto
MausTCV: and we spammed for 3~4 mins
MausTCV: -_-
Mr Chinkinator: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
MausTCV: it was stupid
MausTCV: lol
Mr Chinkinator: heh
MausTCV: missiles all over the places
Mr Chinkinator: that must be stupid
MausTCV: boof, boof, boof, boof
MausTCV: wak wak wak
MausTCV: boof boof
MausTCV: wak = sound of samus' wavedash
Mr Chinkinator: wow maus
Mr Chinkinator: good one
Mirror Mindgame is the Best mindgame ever.
your mama cannot even handle that shiit.

samus is just too good.
i might give up sheik and go for samus.

i ♡ spamming b moves with samus

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it this time, but since i can drive now, i think I'll attempt for the one after Dec 6th one. I'll practice a lot. Bring the Pika and fox back into my life and put the books away...

BunBun

Smash Master
You would know- you play against mine all the time :p

lol, you must be having fun over there. Your poor family's seen you for the first time in what? Since Spring Break? And you're already making plans for when you come back.

Heh, my suggestion was a joke. Both spacies and Sheik are all horrible matchups for my Falcon, and for good reason.

*EDIT*
It just occurred to me: LOL @ us posting on Thanksgiving. We almost have lives.
Not me.... I was busy =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5f8X2zjgxk

With this trick, I can have an army of sex slaves.
You're quite disturbing...

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Heeeey, does anyone know what is special about today? No? It marks a year since I've first met most of you guys (well, at least the ones that matter. j/k). Heh, I still remember most of the first tourney as if it were yesterday.

Maus// Heh, yes, we've talked about it many a time, but that one set we had was totally epic. JJ, unbelievable...

Carl// You never showed up that day, dud. I believe you were breakdancing that day?

Kirk// I STILL remember that battle on FoD with Falco against Luigi. In retrospect, you must've done bad that battle cause I was pretty close to winning, and I don't see myself getting that close again, especially with Luigi. :/

Iggy// Ya, you prolly don't check this thread anymore, but whatev. Heh, I must say you were a good sport and all forfeiting a match midway through. And thanks for the chaingrabing with Sheik against my Mario (yes, everyone, you heard correctly, I used Mario in a tourney). I must say you worked the new guy in pretty slowly. Heh, it's cool though, it's part of the game. Besides, it's not like I'm not still getting that kind of treatment in tournies against a certain someone....:p

BunBun// Umm, so you are SURE you were there like most of last semester? I don't know about that. The jury's still out on that one. Cause I was at every one, and I certainly don't remember you. And you are certainly a character that I would remember (whether that's a compliment, I'm still not sure).

Anthony// Thanks for destroying me with your Falcon. Heh, and I remember when you were watching some of my friendlies with Alan, and I was thinking something like, "whoa, this pro is actually interested enough to watch me play." True story.

Adam// Dude, you stopped the game in the middle of the battle. I didn't say anything or show it, but I was PISSED. I believe it was because I was wavedashing/dashdancing with Marth and you paused the game to tell me to settle down or something.

Alan// Heh, ya, we've talked about it before, but ya, when you walked in fashionably late and with your bandana, me, Bryan and my friend Matt were all like, "who the **** does this guy think he is acting like a bad*** and all?"

Jay// Dude, I'm sorry, but I just don't remember you being there. I even checked the placings before I started posting this to see if you were there and you were. Sorry dud.

'Fro// At this point in time, as far as I was concerned, you did not exist.

Craig// You didn't talk, yo. Heh, and I ***** your Sheik, I'm not gonna lie. :p

LOL @ this being a psuedo shoutout to a tourney that took place a year ago.

Anyway, it's been an awesome year hanging out and getting to know you guys. Hopefully you all feel the same.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Craig// You didn't talk, yo. Heh, and I ***** your Sheik, I'm not gonna lie. :p
i was so young back then i was still learning how to talk lol
funny that u remember that from so long ago, and also funny if u compare all of us from last year to this year and how much different it is

last year doesnt even compare to this year lol

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I forgive you Goose. I might as well have not been there. I don't think I even really spoke to anyone for a couple weeks at these things.

It was awkward being new and really, really bad.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Alan// Heh, ya, we've talked about it before, but ya, when you walked in fashionably late and with your bandana, me, Bryan and my friend Matt were all like, "who the **** does this guy think he is acting like a bad*** and all?"

yea dud I was weird

But yea, I'm looking forward to having another great year of SSBO

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Heeeey, does anyone know what is special about today? No? It marks a year since I've first met most of you guys (well, at least the ones that matter. j/k). Heh, I still remember most of the first tourney as if it were yesterday.

Maus// Heh, yes, we've talked about it many a time, but that one set we had was totally epic. JJ, unbelievable...
yeah. hehe it's been a year since we met. pretty cool, pretty cool. =)

it is funny, that since back then, i like to counter pick a dumb stage. hehe.
I brought people to Rainbow Cruise, later in SSBO.
sorry to Walter, but i had an EPIC match with him at RC. hope Anthony remembers that.

and if Great Bay was open, i would have took you there too. lol
but yeah, Jungle Japes... it was fun.
Though that stupid crocodile bit my *** and killed me at the end. lol

wow, that guy sucks at singing.

i will money match him in singing.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Maus, that kind of behavior would reduce the size of our tournaments! I'm glad you stopped doing that.

Mr H

Smash Ace
MoB Mr HeArT (9:40:38 PM): noob
MausTCV (9:41:00 PM): you are a noog, shut the **** up
MoB Mr HeArT (9:41:19 PM): at least i can spell noob right
MausTCV (9:41:31 PM): i am asian.
MausTCV (9:41:35 PM): that is the pont
MausTCV (9:41:37 PM): point
MausTCV (9:41:39 PM): fuck

another reason y maus is on drugs

_kSo_

Smash Master
Nah ... trying to get it back out again would be stupid.
I have gas perm contacts so they are expensive. If I was able to I would have snagged it out and sanatized the hell out of it and then use it again. Like seriously. Thats how expensive they are lol

goosefactor

Smash Lord
dropping contact lenses into toilets is stupid 0_____o
OMG.....

If I was able to I would have snagged it out and sanatized the hell out of it and then use it again.
OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG............

Didn't you learn from the incidents with your ring and Anthony's phone that it's gay as **** to drop stuff (other than turds) in the toilet!?

Seriously though, that sucks. Sorry to hear it, man. And for the record, assuming it was clean toilet water (oxymoron?), I prolly would've tried snagging them out too.

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
I forgive you Goose. I might as well have not been there. I don't think I even really spoke to anyone for a couple weeks at these things.

It was awkward being new and really, really bad.
hey... it's like... me.... only i wasn't actually there, and i would be much worse than you Lavos

mecatomato

Smash Lord
I have gas perm contacts so they are expensive. If I was able to I would have snagged it out and sanatized the hell out of it and then use it again. Like seriously. Thats how expensive they are lol
oh shiiit.
Gas Permeable Lens >_>
i have them, too. they are fawking expensive.

agreed.

I just want to add that the most epic matches of last tournament were on Poke Floats and Corneria.
heh, i will show you RC and JJ are better than those two.
If possible, Great Bay, too. =P

i love dumb stages. and dumb characters like ness.

BunBun

Smash Master
Yeah, around 100 per eye on the low end assuming a normal base curve and low astigmatism =P

</optician>

BIG C

Smash Master
as long as there is no waste in the toilet you are all good to retrieve things, at least, that's what I say. In Cunning's case with dropping his razr into the bowl of doo doo I completely understand not retrieving it.

Top Bottom