• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Megaman 1-9, the X series, and the Zero series = only Megaman games that matter.
Much agreed. Except X5 and on sucked.... 2, 4, 6, 9, X-4, were the bad *** ones, IMO.
I prefer X4 over all.

Cannot say anything about the Zero series cause I got more addicted to smash, and music genre games at the time. Meaning that I had never played the Zero series. Battle Network just gives me a vibe of... WTF George....

Sorry, done speaking my mind about MM.

Mirror's Edge anyone? *drools*

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I prefer X4 over all.
x4 is also my favorite <3
Cannot say anything about the Zero series cause I got more addicted to smash
Ah, I can relate to that. Smash = the reason why I didn't complete all of 1-9 (I only beat 7, 8, and Megaman & Bass).

But yeah, Zero Series is very underrated. I used to think it was ******** until I got one of the games as a present, then I just couldn't help but love it. They continue the story very well and the gameplay is smoother then ever.
Actually, if I was to go off series, I love the Zero series more then the X series (hope this makes you guys at least DL the emulators and play them :p, but I am serious).

The 2 ZX games so far aren't that bad, but they're not worth the 35 dollars >_<
Commnad Mission
Cinnamon: PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Mash C-Stick*

edit: Fro and Maus, you should check out this Samus player, Alukard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRjeUTvC2g

Bum taught him and Jman how to play. Take note of the fact that he uses the extender and up throw combos.

voorhese

Smash Master
hmmm. smash players = mm players?..... i liked to play mm extreme 2 which had zero in it, i played the original mm games when i was like 4... but i grew up on battle network... ive been playing mmbn3 since i was in the 5th grade so 5 years

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
x4 is also my favorite <3

Ah, I can relate to that. Smash = the reason why I didn't complete all of 1-9 (I only beat 7, 8, and Megaman & Bass).
X1,2 are my favorite. =)
and i beat..
All megaman X series, and beat megaman 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8.
i played 6 on emulator, and heatman stage had a glitch that if i choose that stage, game turns off by itself, so i couldn't finish.

but oh well, Megaman is a good game overall

Cinnamon: PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Mash C-Stick*
that is so cheap move, but so good. lol
heals SO MUCH!!

Cinnamon with a generator = Endless healing.

but i eventually gave a generator to Zero, so that i can spam Zero Skull Crush.
that move *****.

edit: Fro and Maus, you should check out this Samus player, Alukard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRjeUTvC2g

Bum taught him and Jman how to play. Take note of the fact that he uses the extender and up throw combos.
I just watched him playing.
he seems to have a playing style similar to Aftermath, which i liked.

i just need to learn how to Utilt. lol
my fingers are SO NOT SENSITIVE....
i always do Usmash or rising Uair when i want to Utilt.. -_-;

and that's why i cannot short hop too. *sighs*

--------------------------
*Edit*

I want to go shopping,
but i have no car. wtf.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I know I have mentioned about a smashfest at my place this Saturday, I am probably going to be canceling that. There are some other things that I need to attend to. Please foregive me. Hopefully most of you are enjoying the 4 day weekend.

voorhese

Smash Master
well im mostly practacing for the 6th, and also for my $match against kirk in mmbn3.... kirk whats the amount were betting?.....

'Fro

Smash Lord
I know I have mentioned about a smashfest at my place this Saturday, I am probably going to be canceling that. There are some other things that I need to attend to. Please foregive me. Hopefully most of you are enjoying the 4 day weekend.
Gah. I was hoping to Smash tomorrow. Oh, well. I DID get in a 8-hour session with the new Tales of Symphonia last night, followed by going to Best Buy for a 1st-ever Black Friday experience. Fun times!

Also, F*cking Voorhese.

Carl, I just re-watched our two sets from last time. I think the fact I actually started getting excited again while watching them should indicate how fun they were! Looking forward to a rematch on the 6th!

mecatomato

Smash Lord
ok, guys. SSBM shenanigan that i had today, while practicing tech skills or random things..

i was playing sheik, and i let lvl 1 computer be C Falcon, on BF.
while i was practicing shino stall, he walks up to me, and jab me out of my upB at the perfect frame, and utilt to dair-ed me off the stage.
it was 0 to death. lol
wtf. i got ***** by level 1 captain falcon.

--------------- end of the shenanigan.

playing Samus, Luigi and ness for a while, i realized, shiek's wavedash is so short.
and she jumps too fast as well.

i guess sheik is too technical character.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Gah. I was hoping to Smash tomorrow. Oh, well. I DID get in a 8-hour session with the new Tales of Symphonia last night, followed by going to Best Buy for a 1st-ever Black Friday experience. Fun times!
ya u played tales instid of us smashing :_; lol

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else concerned as to why NJ thinks a bunch of 8 year old girls in 20 year old bodies would want to be his sex slaves? Or am I the only one who sees pedophilic, sadistic motives behind his train of thought?

'Fro

Smash Lord
Is anyone else concerned as to why NJ thinks a bunch of 8 year old girls in 20 year old bodies would want to be his sex slaves? Or am I the only one who sees pedophilic, sadistic motives behind his train of thought?
Thanks, Jay. I'm grateful to know someone here shares my line of thought on this.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
You basically "create" hot girls on the spot and the minds of children are easier to enslave then the minds of adults.

Just look at what those African rebels do.

voorhese

Smash Master
hey just wondering, but i think we need to set up a crew battle with some other people that attend a normal tounrey or something, but we need kitsune and the rest of normal ssbo attendees vs some other group of people that go to tourneys about the size of ssbo.... this is just a thought, cuz i think it would be fun, but idk where we would find the other people, maybe i can talk to people i know in indy like kyari and his friends, and during a long weekend or something they will come, or ill let them know about the dec 6th tourney and they may come but i think indy is like all brawl so it might be a lost cause.... we know some chicago players....btw is vro coming the 6th?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
hey just wondering, but i think we need to set up a crew battle with some other people that attend a normal tounrey or something, but we need kitsune and the rest of normal ssbo attendees vs some other group of people that go to tourneys about the size of ssbo.... this is just a thought, cuz i think it would be fun, but idk where we would find the other people, maybe i can talk to people i know in indy like kyari and his friends, and during a long weekend or something they will come, or ill let them know about the dec 6th tourney and they may come but i think indy is like all brawl so it might be a lost cause.... we know some chicago players....btw is vro coming the 6th?
If, one day, GIT crew can make a trip,

some of you guys vs GIT crews. =P

'Fro

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Don't mean to be an ***, but a lot of people have been posting in the part deux thread asking for housing, etc, without getting any responses from us. Jiano has posted twice already. Just saying in case someone missed that.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
i cant find any macthes of them on youtube whos all in the crew?
we don't have it yet. i am just saying, my friends here and I will be representing GIT crew in the future.

I cannot tell you the whole members until we show up to SSBO. =P

but i guarantee, my friends are good.

XIF is one of them, if he can come too. O.o

Mr H

Smash Ace
Hey guys. Don't mean to be an ***, but a lot of people have been posting in the part deux thread asking for housing, etc, without getting any responses from us. Jiano has posted twice already. Just saying in case someone missed that.
ya AC u should post about ur housing lol

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
I feel that if i attempted to get back into this... i would fail miserably... I almost don't see the point in going just to get my face handed to me on a platter served with a side of french fries and mustard.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I feel that if i attempted to get back into this... i would fail miserably... I almost don't see the point in going just to get my face handed to me on a platter served with a side of french fries and mustard.
Nooooooo Jooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzz...

Just come back, dude.

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
but it's the same every time... as soon as i hit Adam, or KSO, or anyone better than those two... I'm out... i would need to play a lot more to catch up.

'Fro

Smash Lord
but it's the same every time... as soon as i hit Adam, or KSO, or anyone better than those two... I'm out... i would need to play a lot more to catch up.
Dude, that's how you improve. I could never beat those two before, but I stuck in there and kept trying. The results of the last few tourneys pretty much show how that paid off. Perserverance, son!

Top Bottom