• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Can anyone house me if I came in Saturday afternoonish? If you do not have my number it is 317-658-8751 or just PM me before Saturday.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I've got housing to spare.
3 Beds, a couch, and all the floor you could ever want for whoever needs it.
As long as yer comin' in Saturday, parking won't be a danger.
(My lot's filling up again, but the parking garage is safe on weekends.)

You'd just have to stow stuff when the tournament starts on Sunday
And put up with me watching Sanctuary on my computer.
901-409-0897.

Which reminds me: Andrew go find someone in Memphis named Kat Patrick and assassinate her so she'll stop giving my number to Homer Skelton Ford. I do not want to buy an Explorer, and I do not enjoy being adressed as 'Katherine' when I pick up the phone. I wish they would stop calling me.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I've got housing to spare.
3 Beds, a couch, and all the floor you could ever want for whoever needs it.
As long as yer comin' in Saturday, parking won't be a danger.
(My lot's filling up again, but the parking garage is safe on weekends.)

You'd just have to stow stuff when the tournament starts on Sunday
And put up with me watching Sanctuary on my computer.
901-409-0897.

Which reminds me: Andrew go find someone in Memphis named Kat Patrick and assassinate her so she'll stop giving my number to Homer Skelton Ford. I do not want to buy an Explorer, and I do not enjoy being adressed as 'Katherine' when I pick up the phone. I wish they would stop calling me.
Sounds good, I definitely won't take up much space. I can bring a full setup but I imagine you and Anthony have it covered. I've heard you have a funky fresh Ganon now, so I will have to play that.

Also, Matt how long is your ganso *** going to be at Purdue, because we may need to have some Sunday/Monday night shenanigans.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
so is it kool if i come over friday night?
If so, lemme know (skylar has my #) I'd like to smash, I haven't played you in forever. And skylar pooped on me last time we played, so I've got to see if I can figure out his Gannon.

I think I might try out some other fighters to see how I like them, preferably ones with more than 1/2 the cast as tourney viable. Any suggestions?

voorhese

Smash Master
If so, lemme know (skylar has my #) I'd like to smash, I haven't played you in forever. And skylar pooped on me last time we played, so I've got to see if I can figure out his Gannon.

I think I might try out some other fighters to see how I like them, preferably ones with more than 1/2 the cast as tourney viable. Any suggestions?
sorry to dissapoint but i dont play that slow *** character

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
sorry to dissapoint but i dont play that slow *** character
I meant that I assumed skylar would be at his own apartment and wanting to smash.

voorhese329, if you want. I can house you tomorrow. Skylar's place looks like it is open as well. Just offering.
You should come too, I can only get those crazy techs when you are in the room. :D

sounds good, also u can help me with falco =)
Falco ditto 10 cent mm me.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
what about friday?
While I CAN house people on Friday night, there would be homework I would have to deal with, so I might not be smashing nonstop. You're still welcome to come - just make sure you bring someone else ta play against while I beat my head against differential calculus. ... Not to mention there's nowhere to put a car around here on Fridays.

I should have everything taken care of by Saturday, though.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Lance, for starters, you need to learn to answer your texts. Secondly, what's all this Sunday/Monday jazz? It's more like Tuesday/Wednesday shenanigans. And I really want to come down Saturday night, but I'm not sure now if it's going to be then or Sunday evening. Anthony is currently making my life extremely difficult >_<

Voorheese, I am Falco dittoing you. Or are you just going to be a cob and insist on gay Marth dittos like always?

Also, Skylar, if I can make it there on Saturday, would I be able to stay as well? And yeah, if I can't make it until Sunday evening we obviously won't be able to team, sorry.

*Edit*

Pants, so what's the status with the whole audio thing? Were you able to get it to work?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Lance, for starters, you need to learn to answer your texts. Secondly, what's all this Sunday/Monday jazz? It's more like Tuesday/Wednesday shenanigans. And I really want to come down Saturday night, but I'm not sure now if it's going to be then or Sunday evening. Anthony is currently making my life extremely difficult >_<

Voorheese, I am Falco dittoing you. Or are you just going to be a cob and insist on gay Marth dittos like always?

Also, Skylar, if I can make it there on Saturday, would I be able to stay as well? And yeah, if I can't make it until Sunday evening we obviously won't be able to team, sorry.

*Edit*

Pants, so what's the status with the whole audio thing? Were you able to get it to work?
Matt, your work schedule must be really janky. I usually work during the week so there is no way I can be at Purdue till Wednesday and then say oh I can't come in Friday either because i have to play more smash >.<. As for the audio, we would have to use Adam's hacked Wii to play it, because I have yet to hack my Wii. I've looked into doing it, because it doesn't look too bad, but I haven't been at home for like the last 2 weeks. Otherwise, your version of the ISO is set up.

Also, I've been working on learning concert vuvuzela. Here is a piece I've been working on http://i.imgur.com/WXNmF.jpg.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Yup. At this point, I can still even promise a bed.
An' you better be here! After all that 'work' we did 'planning' a name!

Also, I've been working on learning concert vuvuzela. Here is a piece I've been working on http://i.imgur.com/WXNmF.jpg.
Rofl. It's even fortissimo.
I dunno, lance. It looks a little challenging. =P

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Are those ties or slurs? I can never remember the difference. If they are ties that looks mad hard, how in the world could you hold out a note that long?

A falcon main is going to win POE3.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
While I CAN house people on Friday night, there would be homework I would have to deal with, so I might not be smashing nonstop. You're still welcome to come - just make sure you bring someone else ta play against while I beat my head against differential calculus. ... Not to mention there's nowhere to put a car around here on Fridays.

I should have everything taken care of by Saturday, though.
Don't forget about portal! I need one more level; I want my god **** cake!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: On a less serious note, like a good boy I finished all my homework but i got a couple of errands to do first but after that I'm a free man! =]

BunBun

Smash Master
Are those ties or slurs? I can never remember the difference. If they are ties that looks mad hard, how in the world could you hold out a note that long?

A falcon main is going to win POE3.
Ties. Slurs don't happen between the same note.

And it's not all that hard to play if you circle breathe.

voorhese

Smash Master
YAH BUDDY IM COMING DOWN AND I MAY BE ABLE TO STAY TONIGHT AND SATURDAY NIGHT, THAT MEANS I CAN GET GOOD!!!!

so if i come tonight we will be smashing at draco's/skyler's?
then at faiths tomorrow?

doesnt matter really as long as i have a place to be dropped off at =P

well if tourney is sunday then i might just leave sunday after tourney >_<

my number is 574-583-9078 (home)
and if u have verison call 574-870-9890

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
That's a very tough request. The only game I know of that's like that is Super Street Fighter 4. I'd say 70% of the characters stand a chance at winning a tourny.

You might also try Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (if you have a wii) or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (if you have a PS3) The tier lists in these games are as varied as Smash Bros; The difference is that many of the low tiers could have really awesome assists, so they could be chosen for tourny play.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I'm back, and I finished my homework already (freakin' busywork), so I'm free for whatever.
Josh! Hit me up when you finish your errands and we'll finish portal.
The rest of you are welcome, too - but if Josh is still playing portal, my attention may be divided.

MBAA has a lot of tourney viable characters.

I also proved bottom tier viability in AH xD
Yes, but no one cares about Arcana Heart.

I don't have an MBAA or MBAC disc =(. (Not to mention no PS2 ...)
So ... unless you know where Brandon kept the pc version on his computer,
We're probably not gonna be able to play Melty.

so if i come tonight we will be smashing at draco's/skyler's?
then at faiths tomorrow?
I don't care where ya wind up - but there's space here if you need it.
I believe plans were at my place on saturday and sunday -
Though I don't know about today since my plans just freed up ten minutes ago.

BunBun

Smash Master
I don't have an MBAA or MBAC disc =(. (Not to mention no PS2 ...)
So ... unless you know where Brandon kept the pc version on his computer,
We're probably not gonna be able to play Melty.
MBAC verB for PC is easily findable online, or I can send it to you.
MBAA has no PC version. That was a ps2 emulator.

Let's play some MBAC soon.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
That's a very tough request. The only game I know of that's like that is Super Street Fighter 4. I'd say 70% of the characters stand a chance at winning a tourny.

You might also try Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (if you have a wii) or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (if you have a PS3) The tier lists in these games are as varied as Smash Bros; The difference is that many of the low tiers could have really awesome assists, so they could be chosen for tourny play.
I've only got a wii/gc and compy. Is there a competitive scene for that wii game? Does ssf4 come for wii? (google search says no). I can't house a big group of people, so most things will probably be at either skylar's or draco's. I don't have verizon, so tell skylar to call me when you guys start congregating there, I'd like to play.

Also, my file didn't save on me and I lost like an hour of work on my techno song. :( I was at a musicians block anyway, maybe when I redo it I'll think of something.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Buggrit ....
I don't have a Wii right now either.

I'm just hoping MvC3 is good when it finally comes out.
I've heard different things about the new controls.

Top Bottom