• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I got you fro, I know they wouldn't be all up in my face, but I don't want to be considered an accessory to an individual's "criminal behavior" by knowing about it and not telling them to stop or go elsewhere if there was a random bust.

/paranoia

HOLY SMOKES!

I just realized that POE3 is on the 26, not the 21st! That means I could go, is there any more room going over? Will housing be needed or are we coming back that night? If it's needed, is there any room? I've got no problems sleeping on the floor.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
korey you're a noob cuz we talked about this alot and i cant deal with poe housing drama lololol, you need to ask in the thread.

if i end up not going im sure you can have my spot, but i havent decided yet

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Lol younshould re-read the laws regarding associative guilt...
I googled the scenario and that's what people said. I tried just now to search the law stuff but didn't find anything pertaining to this kind of scenario.

korey you're a noob cuz we talked about this alot and i cant deal with poe housing drama lololol, you need to ask in the thread.

I was asking because I didn't know how much housing we had over there and I thought kirk was coming back to town the night of and I didn't know if there was room in either car or not.

BunBun

Smash Master
Youre not an accessory if you know someone is doing it at some place far away.

You're not an accessory if you're around people smoking as long as you're not in the same car, essentially.

You are an accessory if someone makes a deal in your presence and you can't claim you have PD.

The end. If youre at a tournament and the guys go out back to power up, you have no liability unless you have some magic or magic wands on you.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I got you fro, I know they wouldn't be all up in my face, but I don't want to be considered an accessory to an individual's "criminal behavior" by knowing about it and not telling them to stop or go elsewhere if there was a random bust.

/paranoia

HOLY SMOKES!

I just realized that POE3 is on the 26, not the 21st! That means I could go, is there any more room going over? Will housing be needed or are we coming back that night? If it's needed, is there any room? I've got no problems sleeping on the floor.

Purdue Housing:

819 Old Post Rd
Evansville, IN 47710

iamthemicrowave
DJNutz
Vorheeze

Rin 10-10
Lanceinthepants
Purdue

Is this list correct? Unless I am told otherwise, I'm assuming it is. That means there is one spot left, faithkeeper do you want it?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Purdue

Is this list correct? Unless I am told otherwise, I'm assuming it is. That means there is one spot left, faithkeeper do you want it?
[/COLOR]
85% yes, I have to make sure I'm not working and there aren't any other random circumstances. I didn't plan to go because I had the date wrong. I should find out in 24-72 hours.

Thanks for clearing this up peef.

Youre not an accessory if you know someone is doing it at some place far away.

You're not an accessory if you're around people smoking as long as you're not in the same car, essentially.

You are an accessory if someone makes a deal in your presence and you can't claim you have PD.

The end. If youre at a tournament and the guys go out back to power up, you have no liability unless you have some magic or magic wands on you.
Tight. As long as the room isn't all smoky and stuff I don't think it'd bother me then. Just don't expect me to participate. :p

voorhese

Smash Master
GOD ****IT i need to smash with u guys, think ill be able to come down during the week and play with someone? (preferebly not a floaty, so i can test my falco on someone that resembles a spacies falling speed (mostly what i practice on))

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
This is still correct. No one has expressed that they want to travel with me yet, except possibly goose. My apartment (lots of carpeted floor) is available the night before and after.
Can I ride with you then? I'm a Lafayette local, so I'll probably just drive home rather than stay at your apartment.

So yes, Purdue still has one housing spot there because (unless kirk refuses me) if I go I won't need housing. I just have to make sure I can get that day off with work. I'm new, so idk how they'll feel about me requesting a day off. :/ I'll look into it. Thanks kirk.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Stated by my friends, Alundra is an amazing game. It's supposed to play excatly like Zelda. Some suggest that you shouldn't play Alundra2.
Thank you guys for suggesting a PSX game to put on my PSP.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Stated by my friends, Alundra is an amazing game. It's supposed to play excatly like Zelda. Some suggest that you shouldn't play Alundra2.
Thank you guys for suggesting a PSX game to put on my PSP.
Draco, your sources are highly accurate. The game's awesome and does play a LOT like Zelda (I actually like it more because it's longer, harder, and has a much better story). Heh, and they are also accurate in saying that Alundra 2 is a game you'll want to stay clear from. The game is NOTHING like the first one, and is made by totally different developers hoping to ride the first game's coattails (which is strange since practically no one has heard of this game).

Josh, your link totally got me pumped for DKC 3.

Also, Frosof, as you may already know, there's a new DKC game for the Wii that we're gonna hafta tackle! I'll let you get first dibs on either Diddy or Donkey, but since you ARE Donkey Kong IRL, I would suggest him. :p

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
You guys should read HugS blog post on the future of competitive gaming, its a great read.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=73138

Also let me just say **** MLG and **** brawl, I hate that piece of **** game. I hate it's 10 year old noob *** community and noobs who dont even travel to tournaments. Anyone who says its competitive is lying to themselves and knows it. Ally and M2K both merely play the game for money, and have admitted it countless times. If that doesn't tell you whats up then you suck. Its funny that Ally constantly tries to stand up for brawl even tho its a POS game, but he has to because its his job, and he needs those brawl noobs to come to tournaments so he can take their money. ADHD you suck too for what you said to Plank after pound.

You will notice this thread(http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=277548) was closed for flaming even though there is very little, and most of it is from noob brawlers invading this thread. Dekar is just a ******, you can name search yourself here and eat a ****. Solid Jake you suck for closing that thread even tho the flaming was mild, if at all.

That thread was holding some very productive discussion, but since MLG controls this site they can do whatever they want.

tl;dr

**** BRAWL!!!

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Draco, your sources are highly accurate. The game's awesome and does play a LOT like Zelda (I actually like it more because it's longer, harder, and has a much better story). Heh, and they are also accurate in saying that Alundra 2 is a game you'll want to stay clear from. The game is NOTHING like the first one, and is made by totally different developers hoping to ride the first game's coattails (which is strange since practically no one has heard of this game).

Josh, your link totally got me pumped for DKC 3.

Also, Frosof, as you may already know, there's a new DKC game for the Wii that we're gonna hafta tackle! I'll let you get first dibs on either Diddy or Donkey, but since you ARE Donkey Kong IRL, I would suggest him. :p
omg I saw it the preview of the game and called my mom up and told her i wanted it for christmas. She was like "ummmmm k?" Kirby game looks lame. The new zelda is idk. I was hoping for a more morbid type zelda but whatever.

Goose: 3D boobies o.O

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
You guys should read HugS blog post on the future of competitive gaming, its a great read.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=73138

Also let me just say **** MLG and **** brawl, I hate that piece of **** game. I hate it's 10 year old noob *** community and noobs who dont even travel to tournaments. Anyone who says its competitive is lying to themselves and knows it. Ally and M2K both merely play the game for money, and have admitted it countless times. If that doesn't tell you whats up then you suck. Its funny that Ally constantly tries to stand up for brawl even tho its a POS game, but he has to because its his job, and he needs those brawl noobs to come to tournaments so he can take their money. ADHD you suck too for what you said to Plank after pound.

You will notice this thread(http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=277548) was closed for flaming even though there is very little, and most of it is from noob brawlers invading this thread. Dekar is just a ******, you can name search yourself here and eat a ****. Solid Jake you suck for closing that thread even tho the flaming was mild, if at all.

That thread was holding some very productive discussion, but since MLG controls this site they can do whatever they want.

tl;dr

**** BRAWL!!!
what did adhd say to plaink after pound?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
George is awesome.
lol ty have we met before? I see you post on alot of youtube vids.

what did adhd say to plaink after pound?
I can't find the results thread, but something along the lines of "im going to kill you and your girlfriend if i dont get my money(for his tourney placing)". There was alot of drama about it, and ADHD and Plank both claim different things were said. I didn't see the exchange happen but I believe plank because he is very cool and far more mature, while ADHD is like some 16 year old ******.

ADHD claims he was joking because there was some big brawl tournament that flopped and no one got paid, but the kid is just dumb. i mean he plays standing up.

Top Bottom