• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
So, I had a dream about smash...

we were playing on mushroom kingdom (not the one from the actual smash game, just the super mario 3 stage) and i forget who jay was (to my recollection, I'm pretty sure he was using a goomba), but I was ganondorf, except it wasn't really ganondorf, it was machoke, but he was doing all of ganondorf's attacks.

anyway, for some reason, jay (the goomba) was driving a train, and I couldn't get around it, and I kept "johning" about this "train move" that I couldn't get past (mayhaps i was thinking about soul train? 0_O), and kept getting really angry and saying that it was broken and he was being too cheap.

anyway, Jay finally got up and said "I don't wanna play you anymore, you keep johning about me being cheap and that move being broken, but it's really not"

LOL I guess I subconsciously miss playing Jay the most....or hate playing Jay the most, i dunno what it means

in any case, I miss you guys :(

and, sorry Jay, I didn't mean to call you cheap =3

BunBun

Smash Master

we were playing on mushroom kingdom (not the one from the actual smash game, just the super mario 3 stage) and i forget who jay was (to my recollection, I'm pretty sure he was using a goomba), but I was ganondorf, except it wasn't really ganondorf, it was machoke, but he was doing all of ganondorf's attacks.

anyway, for some reason, jay (the goomba) was driving a train, and I couldn't get around it, and I kept "johning" about this "train move" that I couldn't get past (mayhaps i was thinking about soul train? 0_O), and kept getting really angry and saying that it was broken and he was being too cheap.

anyway, Jay finally got up and said "I don't wanna play you anymore, you keep johning about me being cheap and that move being broken, but it's really not"

LOL I guess I subconsciously miss playing Jay the most....or hate playing Jay the most, i dunno what it means

Andrew Shum likes this post.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Purdue v IU?
:)

If Anthony goes it is easy mode.

My 5 man lineup:

ckit: fox
kirk:falco
Goose: marth/sheik
Fro: samus
george: falcon

Alternate:
jay: M2

_kSo_

Smash Master
Purdue v IU?
:)

If Anthony goes it is easy mode.

My 5 man lineup:

ckit: fox - eddiedorf
kirk:falco - game and watch
Goose: marth/sheik - ness/yoshi
Fro: samus - mArio
george: falcon - game and watch

Alternate:
jay: M2 - this is acceptable
rofl i fixed it for you

hahaha

but for real, goose's fox is a force to be reckoned with 0_O
better than his sheik, IMO

and fro's mario is actually quite good as well

and george is just a george

'Fro

Smash Lord
Heh, it's sad to say that my Mario may just be better than all my characters apart from Samus, Sheik, and Marth on a good day.

Also, Jay, good **** with that Akuma. You should move on to learning how to link from his standing roundhouse to his crouching low kick, and proceed to combo into the hurricane to dragon combo. That's legit.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I can't wait for you to teach full time so I can send that to your students =P
ROFL, omg dude, they would probably all ready think that. I told a few of you guys how so many of the students at Morton assumed as much because I accidentally mentioned how I come down to Purdue during the weekends. And of course, mentioning how I go down to a college campus on the weekends to hang out with friends was a big mistake on my part. According to them, getting wasted is only a portion of what I supposedly do down there. >_>

LOLOL

Machoke/Dorf VS. Goomba w/ train = priceless
Jay quitting because of Alan's excessive johns = priceless 2x

Goose and Cunning, I need practice for POE this weekend. Also I'm probably going to be late so I won't enter teams and may or may not arrive in time for singles.
Playing against me actually helps people get better? 0_o Yeah dude, I'm totally down with playing. Anthony and I will be coming in Thursday and will be staying until Monday, so found out when the best time would be for you and give us a call.

And OMG, you better at least be there for singles.

rofl i fixed it for you

hahaha

but for real, goose's fox is a force to be reckoned with 0_O
better than his sheik, IMO

ROOOOOFL, I love the edited lineup, especially Jay's. What's even more silly is that Carl like mains all of these fob characters.

And thanks, dud. I'm trying. Fox is just so hard >_<

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
If Fro was in the matchup thread right now, he'd be so mad.

It's just n!ggas saying "Samus is SO bad and should be low tier. HugS just be good".

And it's so true too. **** Samus.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
EDIT: man I'm stupid. ... george is right. anyway.. Zorro's brother was killed by the badguy too, and they both have a spanish accent.. i guess I just pictured antonio banderas saying those words... :/

also:
I'm going to college in the fall. yay. Anyway, I never took high school physics, but I find it interesting. I'm majoring in behavioral neuroscience, so I don't exactly need it, but I like to learn about interesting things. I've done a little independent study, but I'm not sure whether to take a few classes on physics, because I need a 3.0 to keep my scholarship and want to graduate with a 3.8/4.0 to get into a good grad school. Anybody have any suggestions, I would assume there's a good deal of college students here, so if you have advice, please speak up. Thanks.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
lets smash today someone, i dont have gas in my car so ill be walking where ever which means im not going to lafayette or johnacello

Top Bottom