• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
goddamit peef you are so ****ing stupid. wow. You said we have housing for me and 2 more purdue people, one being DJ. I asked AMBA if we could have housing for more.

How'd you manage that?? You certainly haven't talked to me about it.

Amba, is there more housing available at your place if more Purdue people wanna come? We are fine with sleeping on the floor
If you are fine sleeping on the floor, he can handle a few more from Purdue easy. =]
That would be awesome. I'll try and let you guys know ASAP

YOU SAID HE CAN HANDLE A FEW MORE FROM PURDUE EASILY. FOR ME, A FEW EQUALS 2 or 3! I WENT ON THE BIG SIDE AND CHOSE 3(3 BEFORE + 3 AFTER = 6).

IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE A ****ING MORON, BUT ITS NOT SURPRISING BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO IU!!! LOSE THE TUDE DUDE! LOL OWND

LOL EAT A ****

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
goddamit peef you are so ****ing stupid. wow. You said we have housing for me and 2 more purdue people, one being DJ. I asked AMBA if we could have housing for more.

YOU SAID HE CAN HANDLE A FEW MORE FROM PURDUE EASILY. FOR ME, A FEW EQUALS 2 or 3! I WENT ON THE BIG SIDE AND CHOSE 3(3 BEFORE + 3 AFTER = 6).

IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE A ****ING MORON, BUT ITS NOT SURPRISING BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO IU!!! LOSE THE TUDE DUDE! LOL OWND

LOL EAT A ****
lol someone just posted a rage post, maybe u shouldnt be so fried and spun out from summercamp baby

i wanna smash this week before s3bo if anyone is down

PEEF!

Smash Hero

LOL EAT A ****
You never informed me that there would be 6 coming from Purdue. The POE OP reflects my latest knowledge.

Oh, and senselessly troll me in one more thread, and guess what, you won't have to worry about coming to my tournament. I will ban you from the tournament, and gladly allocate your spot to one of the many people who appreciate and respect the work of a TO and would be extremely thankful to be able to stay somewhere for free when they come to attend MY tournament.

"LOL OWND"

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL!!! thats the lamest comeback ever!!! you completely ignored my point(I DID TELL YOU AND YOU DID RESPOND TO IT) because you ****ed up and your ego is too big to admit it!! eat a ****!!

LOL OWND

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL!!! thats the lamest comeback ever!!! you completely ignored my point because you ****ed up and your ego is too big to admit it!! eat a ****!!

LOL OWND
You are certainly making my decision easier.

I didn't **** up, you were mistaken, I never officially allocated 6 spots, and I was very respectful about telling you and Rin10-10 that I didn't think that was right. The insulting, ragey language that you used to accuse me of being wrong was very representative of how you normally treat me, and I have had enough of it. Call it a bad comeback and throw a few more insult-fests if you want, but simply said, you will not be given any housing, and you will not be allowed to enter my tournament.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
dude ur ********. We had three spots and YOU SAID " a few more"!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED A REAL INTEGER INSTEAD OF A FEW MORE, THEN PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! LOL.

SUMMARY FOR YOUR SMALL BRAIN:

YOU SAID I NEVER TALKED TO YOU ABOUT IT
I PROVED YOU WRONG: YOU POSTED ABOUT IT AND RESPONDED TO ME.

YOU COME UP WITH A NEW JOHN, SEMANTICS("I SAID A FEW MORE, NOT 3 MORE!!!", THERES A HUGE DIFFERENCE LOL...wait)

EPIC FAIL LOL

peef im gonna run your ******* tournament you dont even know how to TO!!! what happened at POE2?? BUNBUN RAN THE WHOLE THING! HES PROLLY GONNA RUN THIS ONE TOO! ME AND BUNBUN ARE TIGHT SO IM IN BABY!!

_kSo_

Smash Master

I didn't **** up, you were mistaken, I never officially allocated 6 spots, and I was very respectful about telling you and Rin10-10 that I didn't think that was right. The insulting, ragey language that you used to accuse me of being wrong was very representative of how you normally treat me, and I have had enough of it. Call it a bad comeback and throw a few more insult-fests if you want, but simply said, you will not be given any housing, and you will not be allowed to enter my tournament.
hmm seems a bit rash,

but who am I to say?? 0_O

anyway, this discussion should be continued via private means, whether it be PM, email, AIM, facebook chat, google chat, skype, telegram, WHATEVER

just, I don't feel like it belongs here anymore....

kthxbye

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL one more thing!!

Thank you for firing the first shots of war!! Surprisingly enough, you are not highly respected in the Purdue smash community!

You are banned from this thread and all Purdue tournaments!

LOL OWND GTFO SCRUB

BunBun

Smash Master
Fucking stfu, both of you

Alright, so there was a miscommunication. That's fine. George, Purdue will have housing even if I have to pay for a hotel for the people that came with me.

Anyway, stop jumping down Peef's throat. Give everything a little time and ice your head and you'll realize that everything can be worked out really easily, and we're all trying to make that happen.

Peef, going "lolbanned" is not the way to handle something this stupid. You shouldn't feel that you're entitled to respect because you're setting up this tournament and etc. Respect is earned and all that, but it's not guaranteed. Add that to all the other **** I said on AIM.
Also, go back and look. You did, in fact, say that Purdue had housing for George+, and then also say that a few others could get housing at AMBA's, but you didn't add it to the list. Oh well, **** happens.

Also, amusing trolling aside, why can't we all just get along?

George, if you hate Peef, that's fine, but at least cut him a bit of slack until after the tournament.

Now, both of you unban each other and begrudgingly shake hands.

(inb4 'stfu bunbun you fag)

BunBun

Smash Master
Also, I have to say that I def. will display favoritism towards my fellow Dew Crew member, no matter how much rage he shows xD. Sorry for lack of fairness.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
George, if you hate Peef, that's fine, but at least cut him a bit of slack always. [if you think your trolling is amusing or whatever, I don't get it, just stop. I treat you just fine.]

Now, both of you unban each other and begrudgingly shake hands.
If this is met, not a problem.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol i was just kidding, the internet isnt real to me. im usually nice to peef in real life.

Honestly, about 75% of my posts on this site are me trolling. LOL

If what I say on the internet bothers you, just ignore me!!! Problem solved.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I got a simple solution to this housing vorheesian situation. I've been collecting Hilton Garden Inn points on my American Express Card. I pretty much have more than enough for a free room at such an establishment. I'm too lazy too look up locations of such things online. So George, if you look up a Hilton Garden Inn close to the venue, you and your little vorshizle friends can stay with Cunning and I (you better still be going anthony you ****ing fro.. .confirm that **** you little ****ing fro or ima fro yo pet bird snowy.)

BunBun

Smash Master
I got a simple solution to this housing vorheesian situation. I've been collecting Hilton Garden Inn points on my American Express Card. I pretty much have more than enough for a free room at such an establishment. I'm too lazy too look up locations of such things online. So George, if you look up a Hilton Garden Inn close to the venue, you and your little vorshizle friends can stay with Cunning and I (you better still be going anthony you ****ing fro.. .confirm that **** you little ****ing fro or ima fro yo pet bird snowy.)
Oh god I am coming to visit you.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG, rofl, what in blazes have I been missing in this thread!? George, epic pic. Man, I have a craving to play that game again. I may need to up the ante though and do a tougher run of it. Hmm, or maybe I can do a speedrun, but I still don't really know those **** Cloister of Trials, and that'll ruin my time. I just fiddle with the spheres for a bit until a door opens up. :/

Anthony, I want either Snowy or Rufio to come down with us this weekend.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace

Hmm ... I like how I got 'involved' in this because I used the word "PEEF" in a post somewhere.

So ... should I bother driving down to this tournament?
Am I to be barred at the door because of some hot-headed internet idiocy?
Or are we going to pretend like we're not seven years old for long enough to get along?
I missed the final verdict ...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hmm ... I like how I got 'involved' in this because I used the word "PEEF" in a post somewhere.

So ... should I bother driving down to this tournament?
Am I to be barred at the door because of some hot-headed internet idiocy?
Or are we going to pretend like we're not seven years old for long enough to get along?
I missed the final verdict ...
Namesearchin gamezzz

Everything is cool, 6 people from Purdue is fine.

*needs to add this to the OP before I **** up lol*

Oh, so far I only have 1 setup from you guys. If you're bringing 6 ppl, ittd be very much...idk how to say this. Bring another setup so friendlies and tournaments can happen k?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'm glad this all simmered out. I wasn't actually planning to go ( I won't be going, I have a conflict) but I very much agreed that things were being blown out of proportion.

Up to 21! ... where I was like 6 months ago.

Thanks for hosting smash at your house last night skylar, it was a lot of fun.

Top Bottom