• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3: NE's Apex Training Ground - Greenfield, Ma - May 2nd - SSBB/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
im 20 In 4 Days... And I Say Bring Hoes
Happy Birthday

is anyone else sick of getting infracted by KevinM. It's like hes the man being a hall monitor or something. I express my excitement with 2 of my friends teaming and I get infracted and this is the 500 time hes done it to me. Lameeee
Inb4...

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums
KevinM

Spife

Smash Master
nah don't think so. have fun gaiz
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah dazwa's ride got botched too. No maine, a maybe on RI (I assume) and like, we need more melee players :(

step it UP NE!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's that time again! With Dazwa not going, he has to wish his Dazwa magic upon another player, and I chooooooose....

JJ Wolf!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
It's that time again! With Dazwa not going, he has to wish his Dazwa magic upon another player, and I chooooooose....

JJ Wolf!
JJ Wolf, I want a Dazwa Magic match before the competition starts. Winner gets Dazwa's Tournament Winning Magic Extravaganza. K?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
JJ Wolf, I want a Dazwa Magic match before the competition starts. Winner gets Dazwa's Tournament Winning Magic Extravaganza. K?
Dazwa magic is a permanent fixture that lasts as long as the tournament does. It cannot be "matched" away at a whim.

IT'S THE FIRST RULE OF DAZWA MAGIC DON'T YOU GET ANYTHING GEEZ

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Blackmage - Are you coming through Spencer tomorrow? Cuz I have the money for the tourney and gas if you can swing through and pick me up. Hit me on AIM

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
See that's the problem. I have a ride there, but he has to stay at a relative's so we can't stay there with him lolol. Full car "/

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
::le sigh:: Maybe I should try to find a slightly more central venue. Like... I don't know... Greenfield? Yeah good news guys, this is happening in Greenfield now!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It's okay. He makes everyone cry ,he's like a monster.

In other news, I look like an assclown cause my family can't just leave my razor plugged in to charge like I've been asking them too for 2+ years. :'(

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is anyone here going through or near Spencer? I can pay for gas!!! PM/AIM me or post here, I'll be up late checking in from time to time.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you should move it to someplace that isn't a barren wasteland and spife's house

'HK Imma **** you

DARCCCCCCCCCC
WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYY
You're using my tag and it gets me hot
ill show you a thing or 2 about ******, ive been ****** since before you were walkin' son.

but yeah seems as if i wont be able to make it to this one(distance/no ride johns), so enjoy yourselves everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom