• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
i want to know why he wad willing to distract town so much and generate so much WIFOM?

Just from the more recent posts in the game (this page and last with 40 PPP), I feel that Pado is just going with the flow. He has yet to make any real unique contribution. Insecure town or scum. I haven't gotten a full game read on him yet though.

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
Pierce, what do you think of the following series of posts? Anyone else feel free to answer this question if you want.

Is this they way you are playing? Is this the way you usually play? I can understand now why you said you are a top scum pick, check below.

If you post like this on everygame of course you are going to be picked as top scum. You can't be mafia because you look scummy and you can't look as obv town because you never could? WHAT? You are bad in both ways?

Thinking that way , IIRC, you said that if people lynch me, town would just kill bad town/obv scum, win-win right? Well, you just told everyone on this post that you fit exactly on that statement.

Once again vague and at the same time really strange. I can't understand your posts. You just throw away something serious and then go back justifying with previous games or making fun of something.
11) Pado - Town, Sorry for giving you a hard time bro, your legit in looking at my like you have.
The way he was answering everyone was just an invitation to get lynched, all the Rebecca Black stuff and ****, it does not make any sense AT ALL, someone just can't be that stupid/newb. And even more when he said he didn't have post restrictions... He was telling us to lynch him but not directly in my opinion and, so far, he still didn't explain why he has done all this bull****.

Care to explain RR?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
so despite the fact that you have listed 5 comparisons from the list, three of them are matches. The only differences are that you have Omni as null, and Pado (who was inactive when I made my list, as town.) There is only 2 major contradictions in the entire list (and by contradicton, I mean someone I think is scum, you think is town, and visa versa). You think I'm scum, and I think you are scum.

False.

Anyone who is leaning is considered null or an in-between where I set them closer to one side or another. That is not what you said where you directly placed them onto sides with no reasoning to why they were.

Key differences, I'm not going to lynch Rajam til he talks more and we can maybe get a claim from him.

Chibo and T-Block are leaning more town, but I am not putting them as town with certainty like I did with Raziek.

Paco is playing like LOLOMGUS town, which was fun to put more Rebecca black stuff and Snivy pics while I was getting my stuff together.

I've been thinking that Rajam has been setting a trap since his very first post. Sure, it can be read as a random item or maybe vote-bait/scum-slip-bait, but I think he's really building something here more than that.

I don't think RRR wants to be lynched. He's just setting up major WIFOM to confuse town since we moved out of RVS quite smoothly thanks to the efforts of a few guys. I still have little to go on right now though, gunna read more soon. Got a class and then goin home finally to really read.

Zig,I was more adamant about defending my emotional play and such in BBR Mafia because of it being my first game and people targeting me, so I was glad that Pierce was somewhat convinced that I was noob town. This game, if he thinks I'm scum, then he's being smart from previous meta, but I know I have nothing to hide and have no reason to defend myself for mistakes I've already made so early; I apologized and apologize yet again for the flavor attention... Hence why I'm going to go through some major case-reading, and the proof shall be in the pudding tonight to hopefully lead us to a good lynch decision.

As for RRR's accusation, I don't really know how I feel.

RRR is Rebecca Red Ryu

Pierce; I was curious. Thanks for answering. I was also confused because I generally thought Rajam was the one popular for being the "post restriction" person. I now am officially more confused. More later. *scoots to class*...
Yup, lets fake a posting restricting to tick off down so I can confirm reads of a situation I forced on them. Everyone is gonna ignore me after that right?

Nope. A lot of people really hate me for that, if they want to lynch me, oh well I set it up on myself for trying to get reads in a more creative way. Which I'll explain below.

@Krystedez

The way he was answering everyone was just an invitation to get lynched, all the Rebecca Black stuff and ****, it does not make any sense AT ALL, someone just can't be that stupid/newb. And even more when he said he didn't have post restrictions... He was telling us to lynch him but not directly in my opinion and, so far, he still didn't explain why he has done all this bull****.

Care to explain RR?
Read my good friend reads.

I got exactly what I wanted, I saw town react a certain way and figure out something while people were dancing around my LOL posts.

The more people posted to me and or avoided me, I learned something about how people were posting and stances.

You and Rajam.

I think you're using Friday themes in your posts to make people think it's a posting restriction, thereby making people jump on the Rajam bandwagon and ignore you for now. If you're able to convince people you have to post with a Friday theme, it may be enough to hold off enough votes to be lynched.

I feel Rajam is scum because he started the game by throwing out a lot of votes on different people with little to no reasoning behind those votes. He also posted random words that didn't advance the conversation at all.

I know I'm missing someone else's question, but I'm having trouble relocating it. Whoever asked--T-block--I think--please re-ask me and I will answer ya.

If any of bits need elaboration, let me know. Trying to not use my hands too much between icing periods.

Again like I said, no one in their right mind is going to forget me after what I did, ever.

There is no distancing I'm very clearing making sure he is at L-2 for a claim and trying to get answers from him, there is no distancing here.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Getting near the end, so I'm going to respond to things as I go.
Then he made a read list that looked a lot like mine with a bit more detail, but isn't doing anything except large scale parroting.
Your list didn't have detail. It was just a list.
Oops, T-Block.

Not ignoring, just didn't answer because I don't know yet.

I think Rajam is lethal scum. I think RRR is dumb scum. By that I mean Rajam may very well be a Indy/BIG power role while RRR is a goon of some sort.

Sorry about that! Reading more later. *already 10 minutes late, lateR*
..what? You didn't answer because you didn't know, but then you say he's "lethal scum"? What makes you think he's indy? Why do you think Ryu is a goon, or a lesser mafia role? Why makes rajam not-mafia in your eyes? Why would you answer a question you don't know the answer to?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I got exactly what I wanted, I saw town react a certain way and figure out something while people were dancing around my LOL posts.

The more people posted to me and or avoided me, I learned something about how people were posting and stances.
freudian slip?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think town together like everyone living in an actual town and Mafia is hiding as town as they kill people in the night, poor words but yeah that wasn't the intent.

Either way, I did what I needed, if you wanna lynch me go for it, I did my part and got the reactions for town.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Why is Red Ryu pushing for town to lynch him? What's the point of getting a few "reads" for yourself, just to confuse the entirety of town, and then say you don't care of you die? Play is anti-town anyway you slice it. I'm calling you out, scum.

@Hilt, with the exception of Chibo, I explained all my feelings in my various posts. They might not have been in the list, but I tried to make my thoughts on people pretty obvious, and my reasoning pretty clear.

@RR again
As I've already said, my list was never "This person is town" or "This person is scum" as I've already said the game was too fresh. Dawn 1 rarely provides good reads, especially coming out of RVS into WIFOMy Plaza. The fact remains that your list is still matching.

@T-block
Is Pado voting RR?

@Mod
Request accurate votecount

@Town
What is the concensus for the current courses of action? We have some people wanting Rajam lynched, some not, some people wanting RR lynched, some not, some people wanting to look at other channels, some content, some people wanting Rajam to name claim, someone (I need to find who) saying full claim or no claim (very, very scummy to me, especially in OS' games), and a lot of different direction.

Personally, I'm largely against a day one claim unless we're actually going to lynch. I don't want the claim to be the decision to lynch.

Pado and Krys are looking a lot less scummy.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oops, T-Block.

Not ignoring, just didn't answer because I don't know yet.

I think Rajam is lethal scum. I think RRR is dumb scum. By that I mean Rajam may very well be a Indy/BIG power role while RRR is a goon of some sort.

Sorry about that! Reading more later. *already 10 minutes late, lateR*
You think they're scumbuddies? Not a chance, no scumteam is THIS dumb. Not in a 13-man game.

Explain "Lethal scum" and "Dumb scum", please. I've seen Ryu as scum, he's not this stupid.

I think town together like everyone living in an actual town and Mafia is hiding as town as they kill people in the night, poor words but yeah that wasn't the intent.

Either way, I did what I needed, if you wanna lynch me go for it, I did my part and got the reactions for town.
Eh? I don't like this post. I know I've given up as Town before, but I didn't pull a bunch of ****, THEN give up.

Still not feeling great about Red Ryu, but I don't think he's necessarily scum.

Still want to hear more from Rajam. Not feeling amazing about Krystedez at the moment. Need to hear more from UTDZac, Chibo, Hilt ( I know, Tornado johns are legit) and Shaya. (Time-zone johns)

Also I just realized, Zigsta has been flying somewhat under the radar, and just taking common stances.

Zigsta, do you believe Red Ryu's "gambit" was a good idea? Why or why not? What are your opinions on Krystedez and T-Block?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't see that so much as a slip, Omni. Calling the players as a whole town is, for the most part, common.

Not liking how Rajam died down after his late supposed fade from RVS. He gave one or two posts to try to make up for it and then ceased to continue.

I also think it's funny that some people are talking like we're going to kill someone off this early into D1, persistently asking for claims. It's good that we have solid lynch candidates, but we don't need anyone to claim this early.

Wanting to hear more from UTD. Any reason your vote is still on me? Nobody else to vote for? What do you think about Rajam?

I'll be doing everything in my power to keep active and caught up from here on out, but I'm likely going to be going in and out in bursts, like I usually do. League. Not going to vote yet. I'm not sure how I feel about RR at the moment. He's had a habit of playing scum-like in games in the LoD, but not exactly like this. It was often due to him making accidental scum-slips or giving almost no contribution until forced. I'm not a fan of going hard into meta regardless. I did not like his quick jump onto T-Block early in the game, and I'm surprised it was dropped so easily. I think I'd rather push Rajam. If all goes well, I plan to look more into Krys' posts, as some of what he's said stuck out to me. I'll be paying more attention to him later in the game, though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@ Hilt:

I said I didn't know his role. I commented on his faction. Sorry if I was confused/confusing people.

@ Raziek

Lethal - someone no one is in affiliation with; an SK, or some other odd role that OS came up with that is scum.

Dumb - someone playing DUMBly. Not saying RRR IS dumb. He's playing dumb mafia on purpose, wouldn't you agree? Act like he's doing town a favor by making reads but really just distracting town just as much as Rajam is if not more since the game started. A clear lynch target he makes himself to be, yes? </yoda>

I'll be back. Going back 20 or so pages and re-reading everything so I can make a better case here, instead of you guys asking me questions on word choice every post I make.

T-block

B2B TST
Pierce, the question was thoughts on Pado, and whether a scum RR flip would make you think of scum Pado =P

Krystedez, seems like you have a scum read on Rajam then? Since you have a feeling he was setting up a trap, can you speculate as to how he might benefit from doing what he did?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote count:

Hilt - UTDZac,
Rajam - Zigsta, ChiboSempai, Omni, Shaya, Pado, Red Ryu,
UTD Zac- Pierce,

Note Voting: Krystedez, Hilt, T-block, Rajam, Raziek,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Friday, April 29th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nobody hammers until Rajam is back to defend himself some, we still have 9 days, lmao.

I'd prefer Red Ryu or Pado hammers, personally. I'd rather scummy players hammer than obvious Town.

T-block

B2B TST
...and you think Pado is scummy? When did that happen? I can't find a post where you mention that anywhere. I only see this...

You clearly haven't played with Pado before. He plays this way as both Town and Scum, it's not a tell for him. It's just how his thought process filters out.

It doesn't make him scum, and while filtering out "difficult to read" players isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'd rather we hunt ACTUAL scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Does anyone want me to hammer?
Let me rephrase that:

How does Town feel about hammering?
Nobody hammers until Rajam is back to defend himself some, we still have 9 days, lmao.

I'd prefer Red Ryu or Pado hammers, personally. I'd rather scummy players hammer than obvious Town.
My first sentence replies to your first post. Second sentence replies to your second. Sorry that was unclear.

@ Raziek

You think I'm obvious town? A lot of people find my play questionable.
This was misinterpreted slightly, since it was in regards to your second post, not your first. I don't think you're obvious Town, but there are more dubious people I would have hammer than you.
...and you think Pado is scummy? When did that happen? I can't find a post where you mention that anywhere. I only see this...
Pado's not so much scummy as..... dubious. People I prefer to hammer are those who I don't have a confident Town read on, which applies to Pado.

Other options also include Krystedez, Hilt, UTDZac and Pierce. (Since I just now realized Pado is already voting Rajam.)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
zigsta, how do you feel about T-block in general? How do you feel about me?

I feel both of you are town. You both seem to be trying to get a firm read on people and only accuse others of being scum if you feel there's enough evidence.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
My read on Zigsta is moving from lurking scum to cautious town. I feel he's trying to get a read on the game now, and he's not taking opportunities to create WIFOM when freely given, as I think noob scum would do.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@EVERYONE:

Please, no one put Rajam at L-1 again before I post. You're all ninjaing the !@$# out of my first attempt at a case-revelation and I haven't even posted it... This isn't to defend Rajam so much as it is to give me a chance to put something on the table. Just don't want to move to Twilight Phase already.

Thanks for the vote count.

I'll be back in about 40 minutes (eating dinner) to finish my post, I'm halfway done. (worked on it about 20 minutes so expect something in an hour...)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I feel both of you are town. You both seem to be trying to get a firm read on people and only accuse others of being scum if you feel there's enough evidence.

Zigsta, do you believe Red Ryu's "gambit" was a good idea? Why or why not? What are your opinions on Krystedez and T-Block?
For you to answer, Zigsta.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Also I just realized, Zigsta has been flying somewhat under the radar, and just taking common stances.

I think RR's "gambit" was a bad idea. I'm a big fan of Survivor, and the first rule of Survivor is don't give a bad first impression. The loud/obnoxious one is nearly always first to go, regardless of his intentions. RR's gotten a ton of heat for it, and catching heat so early in a game like this is a quick ticket to getting lynched. Same rules apply in Survivor.

As for Krys, I'm leaning more town right now. He seems genuinely upset about discussing flavors so much earlier today.

I also lean more on the town side for T-block, as he's not calling out people as scum without logical backing. He's asking a good bit of questions. But I must admit that one question threw me a bit: "If I turned out to be scum, would you still feel RR was scum?" (Something along those lines. Forgive me for not quoting it--rather difficult on my iPhone.) I found it a rather odd question for town to ask. Why paint the picture of you being scum in someone else's mind?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Also Pierce and Raziek, what are your thoughts on T-block?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also Pierce and Raziek, what are your thoughts on T-block?

Right now I'm feeling T-Block is mildly Town.

I liked his early play with Red Ryu, and he's given me little reason to think he's scum at this point.

Top Bottom