• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not any time before his last post, no. I thought he was committed to being ********, but that's probably because I had to deal with exactly the same thing in Path of Radiance, except Ranmaru never un-derped in that one.

Actual perception in his plan was likely dampened by my extreme hatred for Rebecca Black.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lmao @ Pierce's time warp post.

cute, RR. can't say that i enjoyed it but at least now i can finally get actual accurate reads on you. krys as scum is interesting; i haven't paid him too much attention tbh.

T-block

B2B TST
Ah I guess that would be important for you to know, hey?

266 were my true feelings.

282 I was starting to suspect it, 293 confirmed. 311, 316 with the assumed knowledge of what you were doing.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
. . . I'm not quite so fond of RR right now. He still majorly distracted town, then and didn't stop until we put some honest pressure on him. Then he made a read list that looked a lot like mine with a bit more detail, but isn't doing anything except large scale parroting. To top things off, he then simply hops on the Rajam wagon. I still don't see any kind of productive town purpose to his Rebecca crusade. There was no need to paint himself as a scum target to get reactions, becayse Rajam already did that. Now, he's directing town saying that he want x amount of voted on target obvious bandwagon player. I'm not buying it.

@krystedez, what do you think about Red Ryu?

:phone:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
sorry about that post, it happened when I reloaded my phone.

Also, i think it's funny that rr parrots my scum picks, but thinks I'm scum. I was the first to mention I think Krys is scum.
Ryu also continues to distract town, as we continue to refer back to his questionable antics.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hmm really now?

1) Rajam - Scum
2) Raziek - Town
3) UTDZac - Null
4) ChiboSempai - Town
5) Krystedez - Scum
6) Red Ryu - Scum
7) Zigsta - Null
8) T-block - Town
9) Omni - Town
10) Pierce - Town
11) Pado - Null
12) Hilt - Null (hasn't posted yet?)
13) Shaya - Null (hasn't posted yet?)
Rajam is not a confident scum read like you and Krystedez, I have doubts on him. I'm asking for a claim on him.

Chibo is leaning town.

T-block is leaning town.

Omni is null for me.

Pado is town.

I listed with detail as well why I feel this for each person, if you really think this what about my reasoning on them is bad then rather than calling them town and scum?

@T-Block: Thank you for that, needed to know.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@krystedez, what do you think about Red Ryu?

My opinion may be null because I'm incapable of retracting from my flavor-talk until I read every post over again. I'm literally so damn lost because of how much distraction both Rajam and RR have caused, but I'm also warey from the immediate pressure you've given. Now RR's "parroting" you and has a bit of control on his behavior (I use control lightly).

BUT. I honestly think we'd get some clues as to what's going on if we simply ripped RR out of the picture. He's probably doing it to WIFOM, not so much bait. Rajam is playing the bait card to me moreso than RR is. I could be wrong though.

We either push RR down altogether or we just ignore him altogether. Pado suggest ignore by his post. I suggest we push. RR is definitely pushing for a lynch on Rajam but doesn't want to be the one that put him at L-1. That's definitely scummy to me, and I'd rather not take someone to near-end game that is showing this much craziness... Even if it is fun to him, he's gotta admit, just like I have, when you're doing something wrong and fix it. I do like that he started to become more serious, but I'm not a fan of this "list" thing either of you have done. It really isn't very helpful, more than specific stances and reads. Take one, and you create insight. Take all, and you create chaos.

My opinion(s) may change as I re-read the thread tonight. I'm in the process of trying to figure out what the heck Rajam is up to.

I ALSO would really like it if Hilt would post soon, it might help get a look at the bigger picture much sooner.

My exact sentiments.

Question: Why is it that you agree with this from Raziek specifically? I think there's been a few who have said this "He's definitely got a post-restriction". I don't have exact posts of who have said it so far, just wanted to know if there was a reason with agreeing with Raziek.

Also, OS, it would be helpful for a vote-count now... How do I do it... Bold... um...

MOD: Request Vote Count

Yeah. There.

My stances/reads coming soon...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta, my Disney friend on the left.

Who are your scum picks?
You and Rajam.

I think you're using Friday themes in your posts to make people think it's a posting restriction, thereby making people jump on the Rajam bandwagon and ignore you for now. If you're able to convince people you have to post with a Friday theme, it may be enough to hold off enough votes to be lynched.

I feel Rajam is scum because he started the game by throwing out a lot of votes on different people with little to no reasoning behind those votes. He also posted random words that didn't advance the conversation at all.

I know I'm missing someone else's question, but I'm having trouble relocating it. Whoever asked--T-block--I think--please re-ask me and I will answer ya.

If any of bits need elaboration, let me know. Trying to not use my hands too much between icing periods.

T-block

B2B TST
@Zigsta: Hmm...when did he say it was his first mafia game? So you think it's unlikely that Red Ryu and I are both scum... any reasoning for that? What is it about his play that makes you think he's not putting pressure on a scummate to gain distance?

Also, what's your prior mafia experience?
Oops, I misread that.

This is my first time.

It's this, Zigsta.

Although it's not quite as relevant anymore.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
A few questions to people before I do my reread:

Zigsta, I have a specific yes or no (or in this case, either/or) question for you, to help keep you in the loop and help me address people as well.

Is Omni playing a more town-like play to you or a more scum-like play to you?

T-Block, what is your choice of lynch decision here? Is there any purpose to going after Rajam right away before knowing anything? Pressure is good. But I'm thinking Admiral Akbar the entire time we've wtf'd at his posts moreso than RR.

Red Ryu, I'm near inclined to ignore Rajam completely more than you. Is there any specific reason you can tell us why we should just play along with your antics? (in reference to Pado's statement)

This is it for now. Reading mode activated...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thanks, T-block.

I don't think both of you are scum because it seems to be that you're legitimately trying to get reads on people. You've personally asked me the most questions out of anyone in the game. I haven't been able to post much, and everyone who's published a list has me as null.

Bottom line is while RR was memeing it up, you were asking me a chunk of questions.

And in my mind it's quite possible that RR was trying to distance himself from Rajam. But like Pierce said, he's muddling the conversation. He's distracting town. I don't see if he DID happen to be town how spamming Rebecca Black could possibly convince town to trust him.

T-block

B2B TST
I don't have a solid lynch choice yet per se, but the focus of my pressure will be on Rajam for now. I will wait until some sort of claim to judge the randomness in the beginning. I actually am concerned about the IIOA I pointed out though, and the fact that he disappeared after that.

What kind of trap are you thinking is set, Krystedez? Do you think Rajam is scum setting a trap then?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Krys, I feel Omni's playing a straight-up town game right now. He's pushing the reading conversation forward.

I'll ask you a question in return, Krys: How do feel about some people calling you scum, even amist Rajam and RR's nonsense?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hmm really now?

Rajam is not a confident scum read like you and Krystedez, I have doubts on him. I'm asking for a claim on him.

Chibo is leaning town.

T-block is leaning town.

Omni is null for me.

Pado is town.

I listed with detail as well why I feel this for each person, if you really think this what about my reasoning on them is bad then rather than calling them town and scum?

@T-Block: Thank you for that, needed to know.
so despite the fact that you have listed 5 comparisons from the list, three of them are matches. The only differences are that you have Omni as null, and Pado (who was inactive when I made my list, as town.) There is only 2 major contradictions in the entire list (and by contradicton, I mean someone I think is scum, you think is town, and visa versa). You think I'm scum, and I think you are scum.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
@Krys

I'm posting from a phone, and Raz said what I was thinking, so I just quoted to save time. It was merely convinence that I said it that way. Also, I specifically agreed with his read at the time that not only did Red Ryu have a posting restriction, but he also seemed to be HINTING at having one. To find out later that he doesn't just annoys me and makes me more suspicious.

T-block

B2B TST
So Pierce, what is your take on Pado at the moment then? If Red Ryu were to flip scum, would that make you think Pado is scum?

Krystedez, don't ignore this question please. Thanks.

What kind of trap are you thinking is set, Krystedez? Do you think Rajam is scum setting a trap then?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I've been thinking that Rajam has been setting a trap since his very first post. Sure, it can be read as a random item or maybe vote-bait/scum-slip-bait, but I think he's really building something here more than that.

I don't think RRR wants to be lynched. He's just setting up major WIFOM to confuse town since we moved out of RVS quite smoothly thanks to the efforts of a few guys. I still have little to go on right now though, gunna read more soon. Got a class and then goin home finally to really read.

Zig,I was more adamant about defending my emotional play and such in BBR Mafia because of it being my first game and people targeting me, so I was glad that Pierce was somewhat convinced that I was noob town. This game, if he thinks I'm scum, then he's being smart from previous meta, but I know I have nothing to hide and have no reason to defend myself for mistakes I've already made so early; I apologized and apologize yet again for the flavor attention... Hence why I'm going to go through some major case-reading, and the proof shall be in the pudding tonight to hopefully lead us to a good lynch decision.

As for RRR's accusation, I don't really know how I feel.

RRR is Rebecca Red Ryu

Pierce; I was curious. Thanks for answering. I was also confused because I generally thought Rajam was the one popular for being the "post restriction" person. I now am officially more confused. More later. *scoots to class*...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
and by "I don't think RRR wants to be lynched" I mean he isn't setting up a bait so that people vote for him, he's setting up WIFOM so people DON'T vote for him and ignore him.

Which is where my next question shoulda came:

Pado, why are you so sure RRR is baiting us? What about Rajam?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oops, T-Block.

Not ignoring, just didn't answer because I don't know yet.

I think Rajam is lethal scum. I think RRR is dumb scum. By that I mean Rajam may very well be a Indy/BIG power role while RRR is a goon of some sort.

Sorry about that! Reading more later. *already 10 minutes late, lateR*

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
t-block, right now, I haven't spoken on Pado because I seriously need to reread, but I can't do it just yet. I will answer that question, but give me a few hours, so I can give you a proper input.

Omni

BRoomer
dunno. haven't paid him too much mind but probably cuz he hasn't stood out as much as the key players im focusing on.

those being rajam, rr, you, raziek, and t-block. im actively looking for more info from shaya, utd, hilt, and chibo. everyone else has kinda blended in and avoided both those categories.

ill give you a more detailed opinion about zigsta when i get home from work

T-block

B2B TST
I'd like to see you answer Pierce's question, too, Krystedez, when you get the chance.

No rush, Pierce. Thanks.

Omni, you listed everyone except Zigsta and Krystedez =P

Omni

BRoomer
ya, i think someone asked me about Krys earlier and i didn't really have a response. that also includes Pado, too.

if i haven't made it clear i like raziek, do not like rajam or rr, and i'm afraid of shaya. pretty wary of hilt but moreso concerned that he's not actively involved in most of these conversations. this game IS going by really fast but the fact that i can't instinctly pull up any traces or connections with him to anyone else in the game is evidence enough that i need more. same applies to UTD to a lesser extent.

if i had to eenie meenie minnie moe a single person to be scum at this point i'd choose...

lol i was about to say chibo but he's actually doing well. i'd choose...

UTD or Hilt based on them giving me the feeling that they're sitting back and letting things happen as opposed to making things happen

Padô

Smash Lord
@Krystedez

The way he was answering everyone was just an invitation to get lynched, all the Rebecca Black stuff and ****, it does not make any sense AT ALL, someone just can't be that stupid/newb. And even more when he said he didn't have post restrictions... He was telling us to lynch him but not directly in my opinion and, so far, he still didn't explain why he has done all this bull****.

Care to explain RR?

T-block

B2B TST
Pado, what is your take on this post:

Ok, I got what I needed.

1) Rajam - I'm not confident in him being scum entirely, he's playing mostly how he did in FE mafia which is fine, he didn't play that poorly, it was a combination of town being disorganized and people doing some really dumb things like Zen's stupid rat out the PR's with a stunner role and Ranmaru being silly. I think this is a case of mehtown rather than actual scum, but I still want a claim to help myself feel better about what he is doing.

2) Raziek - Town, he's definantly is putting more effort in actual scum hunting rather than focusing on useless crap, he was concerned with my fake posting for a while and wants to investigate more than most players. He jumped on me for being useless which is good, I definatly feel strong town vibes from him.

3) UTDZac - Null, He made some smaller posts but nothing that strikes me as a strong town or scum read, reponded to me accordingly so I'm not sure.

4) ChiboSempai - leaning town, he's not doing something off the wall nor anything that I would consider, still I would like to know why he has been ignoring my fake restriction for so long, seems like avoidance, not sure.

5) Krystedez - Scum, he's had plenty of time to analyze players and look for specific things but he focus on specific speculation over looking at the game itself, not happy with plus Bowyer...there is a reason I don't like that.

6) Red Ryu - Godbecca.

7) Zigsta - Null until I get more info from him.

8) T-block - Leaning town, Omni was right I was looking too much into this for it to be a legitimate scum tell. He's looking at multiple angles, but I don't feel much commitment at the same time, so I will watch him but he is more likely to be town than scum imo.

9) Omni - Null, he hasn't done anything to my bad play yet and is staying more on the sidelines compared to past games, at the same time I feel as though it isn't fair when I have been playing in a way that is hard for him to see my play. Still he is right and being more objectiful, so I'm not gonna say he is scum trying to play nice with me since it seems it may be me just over analyzing things.

10) Pierce - Scum, his larger posts I feel are fluff trying to hide that fact the true content is very lacking. I'm not buying hald his posts since I don't see much outside of him saying what he will do over what he has done. Too much specular and fluff for my liking.

11) Pado - Town, Sorry for giving you a hard time bro, your legit in looking at my like you have.

12) Hilt - Null, he needs to post.

13) Shaya - leaning town, he's being more brief in a Gheb kind of way, but not easy to peg down in the sense of looking at alignment, but he is looking around better than most. I would put him in town over scum over many other players so he has my approval.

Padô

Smash Lord
@T-Block

I feel this post is not enough.
You can't just mess up town and then just come with a bunch of gut reads and get clean. Red Ryu gotta explain why the **** he has been messing up with town and whats the reason behind it.

I hope all this Rebecca bull**** does not come over again to **** up my thoughts god i'm mad brah.

Top Bottom