• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Padô

Smash Lord
@T-Block

I didn't say you and RR are scum mates. I just broguht up the SUPPOSITION, it's still a possibility noone is confirmed as X or Y yet so everything is possible, people asked what I was thinking about the happenings and I just shared, I didn't even put pressure on you or voted you...

Remembering that I brought a supposition of you being town too, in case you didn't notice, I'd recommend you re-reading my post. And, on this incident, I believe RRs statement was a lot more unfortunate then yours and that's why I'm kinda over him right now, I don't have much info on him but, so far, no one have too but I believe that stuff he said could lead us somewhere.

BTW, I wonder why you are so worried about what I said, did I catch something up or this is just my intuition/thoughts? I believe I wasn't too hard on you. Are you feeling threatned?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Omni trust me, scum even when well collaberated does not dictate every single post people make, I've learned this from being scum everyone is on there own in terms of content all that is said is making small comments when people make dumb posts. I could understand at this point if his partners were to say, stop posting like this, but I doubt it. He's making it very clear this is how he plays and I do not feel as if his scummates could really force or make approvals for the posts he makes.

~

I couldn't explain it Shaya, he seems to be trying to play on my game but he can't Counter claim, because only I can be godbecca kicking it in the front seat. He's probably just trying to be like me with this, but not sure what he is trying to get at.

I don't like his earlier play and some recent which is why I'm fine with putting him at L-2, however I'm still considering the other players which are also leading me to bad situation. But this is a good situation to help elevate me from thinking he is not one of the friends on my left.

Unvote
Vote: Rajam

~

Pierce, reread my comment to Raziek, it still is, you gotta do what ya gotta do, and in this case I gotta. Which is Partyin' with mai friends.

~

Pado, if Rajam doesn't pan out, can you self vote for yourself, it would make things easier for me in the long run and the rest of town.

If you can't see the messages I am saying, you can kick it in the back seat while everyone who can see what I am saying can kick it in the front seat.

You should stop with this while your ahead, your not doing town any favors and if your not lynched should be vig target #1.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This.... this has to be a posting restriction. I can't see why anyone would every WILLINGLY do this.

"I gotta do what I gotta do" supports that, I feel.

Is Rajam at L-2 now?

T-block

B2B TST
Not at all, Pado. I just think it's not much of a contribution at all. I stand by this post:

Oh right, Pado's post... I will probably label it as dumbtown judging from previous games, but that was a terrible post. To see the interaction between RR and me and immediately jump to the conclusion that we are scummates is...dubious. To be honest, I don't have much of a problem with the conclusion itself (dumbtown, as I said), but I am getting the feeling he is reaching for something to contribute, so he brings up a possibility that no one has really mentioned, without much regard to plausibility, and turns it into an "Aha!" moment.
Note that Omni came up with a similar thing before me. Should have read the whole thread before posting instead of what I did I guess =x

i got the read that Pado was reaching-for-straws-trying-desperately-to-give-me-a-detailed-answer-kinda-new-player townie. his reads are way too farfetch'd for me to believe that scum would approve of that posting content and he does appear to be trying. moreso what i can say for Rajam at the moment.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I will elaborate more on Chibo, but I'll do it after work I'm on my phone, and this is going to be the last post for the next 3 hours.

Krystedez is easy. I feel he's very flavor focused, not at all trying to target scum, and occassionally parroting. Combined with a bit of meta on Krys, I tend not to label him as noob town much, because he flipped scum the last time I did that. While I certainly don't think he is a certain scum pick based off of this little evidence with a bit of meta alone, he's one of the few players that I think is normally scummy instead of oddly scummy.

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Just to be sure, let's make this as simple as possible, since I had two questions in the post you replied to.

Red Ryu, is acting like Rebecca Black a posting restriction on you?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just to be sure, let's make this as simple as possible, since I had two questions in the post you replied to.

Red Ryu, is acting like Rebecca Black a posting restriction on you?
Answer is locked off.

Godbecca has spoken.

Ok honestly I don't have one, I'm just doing this because I got something planned

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
If neither you nor Rajam has a posting restriction I demand that a double day vig kill you both now.

Padô

Smash Lord
Seriously, I'm starting to think that Rajam and RR gotta talk like Rebecca Black, I'm almost convinced that this is related to their role. I can't see any other possibilities for them to keep doing this, but why would this be related if we areplaying a SMRPG flavoured-game.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I find little point in asking Raziek.

If he's town, and not restricted, he's bad, and distracting/misleading town.

If he's town and restricted, he probably can't tell us, and will breadcrumb yes.

If he's scum, he will breadcrumb yes no matter what.

:phone:

Padô

Smash Lord
I got ninja'd x1000000000000000 LOL.

I hate posting from work because I can't type in like 30 seconds, I need to write a little, do something and then come back and write a little more.

@Pierce7d

Pretty much it.

Omni

BRoomer
I don't know how much I buy a posting restriction due to several of Rajam's posts being absolutely normal, but here I'll make this easy:

Rajam, perhaps you can't confirm or deny if you have a posting restriction.
But I'm sure you can confirm or deny if the pizza you ordered has a toppings limit.
Does your pizza have a toppings limit, Rajam?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
last post for 3 hours

im against it tblock. im more for full claim or no claim. what do u plan to do with just a name

Padô

Smash Lord
Not at all, Pado. I just think it's not much of a contribution at all. I stand by this post.
Fine with me. As I said, it's hard to draw conclusions this early so everything we bring up is pretty much suppositions or 99.9% gut reads. Some people agree with you some others don't... It's part of the game.

Padô

Smash Lord
Its an OBVIOUS BAIT. GOD.

There's a reason behind all those stupid posts from RR, he wouldn't put himself into fireline like this, he's not a newbie.

T-block

B2B TST
last post for 3 hours

im against it tblock. im more for full claim or no claim. what do u plan to do with just a name
This is a game where flavour can help a lot. If he claims a character that aligns with the way he's been posting, I'd feel better about him. There's also the chance he doesn't go with his safe claim if he has one and gets CC'd >_> Basically, I think nameclaiming is a good way to get answers and clear up confusion at this point. If his nameclaim doesn't do anything, then we can decide whether to push for a roleclaim.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Red Ryu wagon, let's go.

I don't want to deal with Rebecca Black for any longer than I have to.

My vote remains on RR.

Omni

BRoomer
id be glad to vote RR if my vote wasnt already on Rajam

Omni

BRoomer
@pado: don't overthink RR. there isn't a penalty for lynching off anti-town players unless you're me in Chrono Trigger mafia.

@T-Block: i'm voting Rajam because he's useless, distracting, and his "posting restriction" doesn't seem to be real thus rubbing me off as scummy. also his complete lack of follow up on his questions smell like stinky feet

i never really sensed scum vibes from, RR. he's just being useless and distracting, but even in the games i played with him in he was never this arrogant nor distracting.

both RR or Rajam can die. it's just a matter of who we want to off first

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
RR is baiting us hard.

I believe we should vote Rajam.
This sounds exactly like what I pulled at the end of Death Note. Why should we believe this is a bait?
@Raziek/Omni: Are you voting him because he's scum, or because he's useless and distracting?
Both. Being useless and distracting is anti-Town. He may not be scum (alignment), but he's anti-Town, and we're fairly likely to mislynch anyway.
both RR or Rajam can die. it's just a matter of who we want to off first
I agree with this, though I lean towards Red Ryu since he's still ACTIVELY being useless. Rajam hasn't yet been back to really defend himself, yeah? Not since being put at L-2, anyway.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok, I got what I needed.

1) Rajam - I'm not confident in him being scum entirely, he's playing mostly how he did in FE mafia which is fine, he didn't play that poorly, it was a combination of town being disorganized and people doing some really dumb things like Zen's stupid rat out the PR's with a stunner role and Ranmaru being silly. I think this is a case of mehtown rather than actual scum, but I still want a claim to help myself feel better about what he is doing.

2) Raziek - Town, he's definantly is putting more effort in actual scum hunting rather than focusing on useless crap, he was concerned with my fake posting for a while and wants to investigate more than most players. He jumped on me for being useless which is good, I definatly feel strong town vibes from him.

3) UTDZac - Null, He made some smaller posts but nothing that strikes me as a strong town or scum read, reponded to me accordingly so I'm not sure.

4) ChiboSempai - leaning town, he's not doing something off the wall nor anything that I would consider, still I would like to know why he has been ignoring my fake restriction for so long, seems like avoidance, not sure.

5) Krystedez - Scum, he's had plenty of time to analyze players and look for specific things but he focus on specific speculation over looking at the game itself, not happy with plus Bowyer...there is a reason I don't like that.

6) Red Ryu - Godbecca.

7) Zigsta - Null until I get more info from him.

8) T-block - Leaning town, Omni was right I was looking too much into this for it to be a legitimate scum tell. He's looking at multiple angles, but I don't feel much commitment at the same time, so I will watch him but he is more likely to be town than scum imo.

9) Omni - Null, he hasn't done anything to my bad play yet and is staying more on the sidelines compared to past games, at the same time I feel as though it isn't fair when I have been playing in a way that is hard for him to see my play. Still he is right and being more objectiful, so I'm not gonna say he is scum trying to play nice with me since it seems it may be me just over analyzing things.

10) Pierce - Scum, his larger posts I feel are fluff trying to hide that fact the true content is very lacking. I'm not buying hald his posts since I don't see much outside of him saying what he will do over what he has done. Too much specular and fluff for my liking.

11) Pado - Town, Sorry for giving you a hard time bro, your legit in looking at my like you have.

12) Hilt - Null, he needs to post.

13) Shaya - leaning town, he's being more brief in a Gheb kind of way, but not easy to peg down in the sense of looking at alignment, but he is looking around better than most. I would put him in town over scum over many other players so he has my approval.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Bit of a contradiction here... so you don't necessarily think he is scum? Does that apply to both RR and Rajam?
Scum or dead weight, I'm fine with either on Day 1. Applied to Red Ryu at the time, I'm not certain on Rajam yet, he hadn't posted enough.

Now that Red Ryu has stopped derping though....

unvote

Consider me now on the Rajam wagon. Not voting since I think we're probably at L-2, but I will hammer if asked. Obviously, more discussion and defense from Rajam should come first.

Ryu, I swear if you ever do that again I will find you. And kill you. Painfully. In Real life. ****ing hate Rebecca Black.

Top Bottom